Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. (591 Views)

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. by supernova094(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Very recently, the rift between the incumbent governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode and political godfather and former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, seems to have widened. The strain for reasons best known to the two has led to Tinubu supporting new opposition.

Read more.

Re: Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. by raaamkumarp123: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. by papadoculus(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
available...
Re: Ambode’s Attempt To Kiss And Make Up With Tinubu; What Nigerians Are Saying. by papadoculus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
available... forssle

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Inec Says No Winner In Election, See Full Result And Reason / Why I Supported Sanwo-olu Ahead Of Ambode Says Tibubu / 2019: Paseda Emerges SDP Governorship Candidate For Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.