Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Thorn In The Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thorn In The Flesh (245 Views)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / The Flesh Profiteth Nothing! / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thorn In The Flesh by gibest: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2018
I always asked myself why I received a lot of criticism and attack when our ministry started. What was different about me, that made everybody practically restless and apprehensive?

Was I wrong to be a young man that loves God?
Was I wrong to love my denomination and believe in her future?
Was I wrong to sacrifice my professional career for the ministry?
Was I wrong to love excellence?
Was it wrong for a pastors kid to become a pastor?

Lots of question on my mind…

I came across this scripture, it blew my mind and answered a lot of questions.
Click Here https://dailydevotion.com.ng/2018/09/18/the-thorn-in-the-flesh/ to continue

Re: The Thorn In The Flesh by gibest: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2018
gibest:
I always asked myself why I received a lot of criticism and attack when our ministry started. What was different about me, that made everybody practically restless and apprehensive?

Was I wrong to be a young man that loves God?
Was I wrong to love my denomination and believe in her future?
Was I wrong to sacrifice my professional career for the ministry?
Was I wrong to love excellence?
Was it wrong for a pastors kid to become a pastor?

Lots of question on my mind…

I came across this scripture, it blew my mind and answered a lot of questions.
Click Here https://dailydevotion.com.ng/2018/09/18/the-thorn-in-the-flesh/ to continue

(1) (Reply)

Embrace The Equation Of Wisdom - Ecclesiastes 8: 5-6; 2 Samuel 11:1-2 (2) / God Said No / You Will Live.-i Pray For U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.