Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! (423 Views)

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? / Gongolili Benefits For Your Sexual Health / ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES (E-CIG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! by Nedfed(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
3 BENEFITS OF CIGARETTES!!!

1. Smokers don't grow old!

2.Smokers can not be bitten by a dog!!

3. Smokers cannot be attacked by thieves while sleeping.

WHY NOT?
1. Smokers don't grow old because they will die young due to lungs damage, as warned by the Ministry of Health.

2.Smokers won't be bitten by a dog simply because when their lungs are damaged they have to walk with a stick every time. And dogs fear people with a stick in their hands.

3.Thieves cant break into the house of a smoker at night because smokers are always awake coughing!

If you like these three benefits, keep smoking or start smoking

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! by N0favors: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mtcheeeeew is it your smoking?

You smoke you die. You no smoke you die. I have decided to smoke and die. Gaskiya! shocked grin cheesy
Re: 3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! by Nedfed(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
N0favors:
Mtcheeeeew is it your smoking?

You smoke you die. You no smoke you die. I have decided to smoke and die. Gaskiya! shocked grin cheesy

Oh no!!!
U'll not die bro
But stop smoking
Re: 3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! by N0favors: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nedfed:

Oh no!!!
U'll not die bro
But stop smoking
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Person wey no smoke yesterday, where dem dey today? cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Benefits For Cigarettes Lovers!!! by CheedyJ(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Op,try get sense na,I beg u try buy sense cos this ur mumu no get limit...

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Avoid Fights With Your Partner / Don't Compare Ur Marriage With Others. / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.