Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (23337 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Timtol(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
DETAILS OF THE DUPLEX
Plot: Fit 500sqm and 648sqm and more
Affordable

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Anteroom
Visutor wc
Living Room
Dining
Laundry
Kitchen
Pantry
Veranda
Bedroom 1 cross ventilated and ensuit
Lobby
Stairway

FIRST FLOOR

Upper family lounge
Sit-Out
Bedroom 1 ensuit
Bedroom 2 ensuit
Bedroom 3 ensuit
Master bedroom ensuit.
All rooms cross ventilated
Lobby
Portable shelf room
Stairway

PENT

Recreation lounge
Sit-Out
Toilet
Lobby
Pent area open to the RHS and the Back side.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by adamsalman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
VERY TRUE THAT BUHARI IS VERY BIAS & NEPOTIC. THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT WE FORGET EASILY.
OUR HERO OF DEMOCRACY, GEJ DID THE SAME THING.
DSS, GEJ sackd a notherner & brot in a southner, &many others. but i expect a change!
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Timtol(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
NORTH GO AND SIT DOWN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by roscoleefad: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Next time tell your people to vote wisely instead of making demands when it is clear they don't deserve to. You give 5 percent, you get 5 percent
that is insane response u need to be critically examine this statement as been said several times by ur brother that he is going to correct d anomaly but the same mistake is being made again and again,what I know is that Nigerian are too forgetiful

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by mumisco4real(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
WHEN GEJ SACKED..... 1. Dambazau & replaced him with Ehijirika 2. General Abdullahi with Andrew Azazi 3. Gadzama with Ita Epkeyong 4. Suleiman Abba with Solomon Arase 5. Sanusi Lamido with Godwin Emiefele Did the northerners complain? Did they call GEJ nepotist or tribalist? The powers and reason that made Jonathan to appoint 'his people' is the same reason & power that made Buhari to appoint who ever he want. To sum it all, BUHARI has no real opposition, what he had are enemies and haters who already donated their conscience to LUCIFER, and will neva retrieve it till eternity..throw this to Reno omokri. Appointment should be based on trust and competency.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Omangs74: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmmmmmm OK ooh.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Just as you have been doing, ehn fucking mofo!
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
The world can see how fair you are to Hausa fulani in your dealings.

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Grayxme: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
The President is a man of integrity as he has proved this times without number. He believes in Competency of an individual and not necessarily where the individual is from and this is what we need to move forward
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by konoplyanka: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Greenarrow01:
One of bubus major failures is in appoibtments..
He is both tribalistic and bias.
I am pretty sure he doesnt know 50 percent of people he has appoubted so far.
So long the name sounds moha, aminu, shehu, musa,
.so long he finds it easy to pronounce the persons name... you begin work next day.

Bubu finds it easy to bring someone out of retirement than to appoint another zone.
.. All our ministers would have been northerners if not for the fact that he cat do that.

I wonder what someone like shittu is doing in communication.. ooh he has lobg beards and he is a yoruba muslim...

People should check the percentage of muslin vs Christians and percentage of northerners vs southerners.

We know that mist of this northerners are not diff from bubu..
He is daft.. most of them are daft too..
There re better technocrats in other region..
But so long they re not hausas.. shikenan

GOD BLESS Nigeria

tupid bigot. You are worse than the Buhari you accuse. What is your problem with Shittu? Did you check his educational background before talking trash? Foolish osu pigs!
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
adamsalman:
VERY TRUE THAT BUHARI IS VERY BIAS & NEPOTIC. THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT WE FORGET EASILY.
OUR HERO OF DEMOCRACY, GEJ DID THE SAME THING.
DSS, GEJ sackd a notherner & brot in a southner, &many others. but i expect a change!

Why were they sacked?

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by edibobo: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Who is this Lifeless being deceiving ?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Bekermann(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Correctgist:
President Buhari has vowed to ensure that all appointments in his administration is distributed equitably among the 36 states of the federation.

President Buhari who has been accused repeatedly of lopsided appointment since the beginning of his administration, made the promise when he spoke with a delegation of Akwa Ibom state elders in the state house Abuja yesterday September 17th.

“I have taken note of your appreciation of appointments into the Federal Service from your state. I assure you that I shall continue to be fair and equitable in federal appointments to all states of the country,” Buhari told the delegation
Last week, Nigerians on social media accused President Buhari of nepotism and tribalism after the removal of the acting DG of DSS Matthew Seiyefa and the appointment of the new DG of DSS Yusf Magaji Bichi.

He has also been accused of napotism after the recent appointment of Zainab Ahmed, as the acting Minister of Finance, following Kemi Adeosun's resignation.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/buhari-vows-to-continue-to-be-fair-and-equitable-in-all-his-appointments/

The one thing very familiar to this present administration is deceit. But I hope Nigerians would not repeat the mistake we made in 2015.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na sango and amadioha go punish this man
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Grayxme:
The President is a man of integrity as he has proved this times without number. He believes in Competency of an individual and not necessarily where the individual is from and this is what we need to move forward
the reason he handed over all the security agencies to his brothers from the north abi?

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by bezimo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thunder fire that your lying mouth there.What a useless and bastard liar..how are you been fair..or you mean the opposite..as in
I will continue to be unfair in the appointments as the North are the only people in Nigeria.

Any person from the middlebelt,SW,SS,SE still supporting this jihadist bastard Bingohari a.ka Buharam must be forced into a physchiatric home for mental evalution..
I have never seen Nigeria this polarised along religious and ethnic lines since i have known myself as a Nigerian..it is such a shame.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by johnsonedidiong(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Big lie big brother
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by poseidon12: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
This arrogant tribalist should stop insulting intelligent Nigerians.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by badesco(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mr clueless you are fair in your federal appointment s which makes you a sectional leader.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
I see intervention before 2019. when Abacha thought he could make Nigeria his, he never reached the throne of power forever as he planned. man proposes but God disposes.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Anyad231: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Next time tell your people to vote wisely instead of making demands when it is clear they don't deserve to. You give 5 percent, you get 5 percent
U are really dull not to understand the true meaning of democracy....it ain't one sided so grow up ..
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Roger3D(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Anyad231:
U are really dull not to understand the true meaning of democracy....it ain't one sided so grow up ..
This administration has given the east more than they deserve. Now while It is true that our laws mandate the equitable spread of appointments, what the east is asking for they do not deserve. If you want more appointments, invest more in the administration of the day. You give 5%, you will get 5% simple
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by mckay06(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's so unfortunate that Buhari doesn't know his political appointees.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Roger3D(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Anyad231:
Do I even have the time to reply a dumb ibo boy?
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by VISION2032: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=bezimo post=71311934]Thunder fire that your lying mouth there.What a useless and bastard liar..how are you been fair..or you mean the opposite..as in
I will continue to be unfair in the appointments as the North are the only people in Nigeria.

Any person from the middlebelt,SW,SS,SE still supporting this jihadist bastard Bingohari a.ka Buharam must be forced into a physchiatric home for mental evalution..
I have never seen Nigeria this polarised along religious and ethnic lines since i have known myself as a Nigerian..it is such a shame.
OK
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by akinsammy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
I won't blame him if PMB appoints his people to key position in power..... The only mistake Goodluck Jonathan did was , he had free mind and appoint different people regardless of where they come from... If Goodluck had put his friends,tribesmen and associate to strategic position during his tenure ,he will still be president now.....

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a gworo chewing Lifeless Mad man

i believe nigeria democracy did not begining in 2015, as much as i donnt wanna defend buhari or apc their is so much mis information on net, and i guess the only thing my generation are good @ is reacting aimlessly . lets see if buhari as done what no leader as done in our democratic so far;

BOMG Facts File!
ALL NIGERIANS OF GOODWILL MUST READ THIS!
" I invite these Wailers to view previous Directors of DSS and tell me where Buhari appointment actually deviated.

1999-2007
Head of State : Obasanjo
Zone. : South West
DSS Head. :Kayode Are
Zone. : South West

2007-2009
Head of State : YarAdya
Zone. : North West
DSS Head. : Afakriya Gadzama
Zone. : North East

2010-2015
Head of State : Jonathan
Zone. : South South
DSS Head. : Ita Ekpeyong
Zone. : South South

2015-2018
Head of State : Buhari
DSS Head. : Lawal Daura/Yusuf Bichi

Nigerians, tell me where this bigotry will lead you.

By Akin Omoz-Oarhe

I LOVE THROW BACK. IT HELPS IN RESHAPING OUR THINKING.*

*Below is how it was in GEJ's time:*
*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala*
*CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*

*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they are talking nonsense.*
*Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi led a delegation to protest the lopsidedness twice. "Jonathan promised to do something about it; he never did". "OPC founder, Faseun, took two-page advert in The Guardian in November 2011 to draw attention to it; nothing was done to correct it".*

Standing for what is right in Nigeria!
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by GetCofOProperty: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sai Baba... That doesn't guarantee his re-election. Though, I wish I have a better candidate.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by ronishratis(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Dem swear for this idiot. Na combination of lifelessness, brainlessness and village people dey do am strong thing. E no sabi anything than to misyarn everytime he open his mouth to talk.
wetin you expect from person wey get cow brain. No wonder fela call am animal
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
pa Buhari is just making jest and laughing at the southern fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha: PDP Says First Lady’s Outburst Exposes President’s Incompetence / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup / Datti Ahmed: What Obi, LP Will Do In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.