Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter (27566 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by tribalistseun: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kayode is a well known APC tout that is hiding in london

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by SuperBlack: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Don't mind them and get ur cash. Z726FLWP
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I love the way Yoruba Muslims defend the Fulani cattle dullard.

Crushing anything that stands on their way, even their Christian brothers are not spared, all in a bid to please and show loyalty to Fulani herdsman who is a fellow Muslim undecided

This is a big lesson to Yoruba Christians and the Igbos cool

Your mind is so dirty, i could almost smell it.

Ewww.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Tomoyayi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Everything is now news,
Wurbish
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by OlaAshawo: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Crushing anything that stands on their way, even their Christian brothers are not spared, all in a bid to please and show loyalty to Fulani herdsman who is a fellow Muslim undecided

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by checkolatunji: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Try another tactics cos your devide and rule tactics using religion to differentiate westerners is STALE. Try something else grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by OlaAshawo: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Your mind is so dirty, i could almost smell it.

Ewww.
i wanna fork you kiss
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by olateju2440: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Even Davido confirm "Dele na my boy"

51 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Angelb4: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why is Uncle Dele always coming into the news for negative things sef? Ass licker
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
baliyubla:
See KO trying to get to his dullards table by any means possible, since its obvious the Lifeless has only but 8 months left in office. Ugly Mofo that was used and dumped.
I hate the dullard passionately more than anyone but reconcile with the fact that he is not going anywhere 2019, this is Nigeria bro
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Obyken23(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na dem dem angry shocked
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Pentools(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
The only KO I know is that South African rap lord(I'm a biggest fan tho)

BTW, see how
Person papas Dey mumu demselves, claiming relevancy by dragging the name of someone young enough to be their son or even employee.

Davido dis, davido that. Very mumu men!
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Ahmeduana(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
"The most virulent critic of Buhari today is Dr. Junaid Mohammed, a northerner. He attacks Buhari more than Fayose and Fani-Kayode put together. My Yoruba PMB supporters dare not attack him. They pretend as if they don't read him. Ironically and strangely, northerners don't attack him over Buhari. But were he to be a fellow Yoruba man, the Buhari crowd in South-west will be tearing at him everyday. Something is wrong with us! Definitely!"- Samuel Ajayi.

This is food for thought! May God deliver us!

Femi Fani Kayode.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by xtervaganza(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dele Momodu is a shameless old pig. He needs to bury his head in shame

The most corrupt “journalist” in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by deomelo: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2018

KO, abeg have mercy on the OPONU AGBAYA...

grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by wale200: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wc Reno? We all know dat Reno is only good at sucking Atiku's ass (in FFK's words).

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Besk: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Can these idiotic faceless tribal warriors keep their hopeless views to themselves? Why must you call out the Yorubas in order to justify your every foolish point?

Looks like you don’t get it but down in the SouthWest, the fact that you’re Yoruba or Christian or Moslem doesn’t matter. If we don’t agree with your views, we will vote against you. If we come to the conclusion that a not-so-perfect candidate is the best in the prevailing circumstances, it is within our fundamental human right to support that candidate. The person that decided to insult us or call us names because of our democratic choice, is the one who doesn’t get it. It is that person that doesn’t deserve to reside among civilised human beings. How difficult is it to understand that DEMOCRACY is about freedom of individual choice and respect for the choices everyone decides to make?

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by itu404(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Truth is that you are all so annoying... when the news broke only few, myself included took it with a pinch of salt. many were quick to curse, and call on thunder on the president, his family and Efcc. were are they now? How many have come out to apologize? many are so small in thinking that you sometimes feel who really are the ones here on Nairaland? Another is trending now Kemi being cursed out for daring to say it was a baby bump and never was Linda pregnant, yet, all indications seems she is right, but if curses could kill instantly she would have long been dead. Let us learn to decipher, analyze, and put two and two together and not being carried away because we are a Fan of this person or that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
OlaAshawo:
i wanna fork you kiss
You do justice to ur moniker, bruh.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by wale200: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
This Dele has refused to grow up. This man that contested for Presidential election in 2007 but his wife declined to vote for him. Dele had only one vote in his ward. Just his own vote. Reuben Abati reported.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
And whom is that fat fucck Dele Momodu trying to fool with that "Even CNN makes mistakes crap"

Yes CNN makes mistakes with false news,

But any eediot who insults or denigrates another, on account of that false news has a responsibility to apologize for it.

Fat yoruba fuccck!
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by BabaO2: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good one @KO, you got him. He's found of dropping names and always looking for a host to feed upon as parasite and who he eventually clings onto to access to big names he's claiming.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

You need brain surgery if this is what you could pick from the thread.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

None of the parties here is a Muslim.

You didn't need to hide under this thread to spew your hatred for Muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Akiika: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
KO baba! you av yamutu Oluya andalatenuje Dele Momodu. grin
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by konoplyanka: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Says a fake abakaliki ibo. KO is a christian while DM is supposed to be a muslim you wawa dullard.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Rilwayne001: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
I was also blocked on Dele Momodu's Twitter page for criticizing him on his support for Saraki. The guy really is a childish old man. Lmao

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Chujor1634(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
As a member of the comments reading association of the world CRAW, I'm only here to read comments, please keep them short and simple, remember to check your spelling correctly, we do appreciate your typing efforts. Thanks
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Awoo88: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Was this not the same guy during the pre 2015 election that insulted someone for supporting GEJ. The guy challenged him to meet face to face. They did and he ran to police screaming. The same guy tried the same nonsense with Reno but got roosted on live tv. Caught red headed trying to lie and could not defend any of his position . this Ogundamisi leaves on tweeter. That is were his life ends.
Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

They will come for you soon....

Re: Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter by gtown: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Ogundamisi is an idiot with very poor character
Ogundamisi is an idiot because he boosted lie of a fake news paddler you such much relies on to greease your daily happiness on nairaland.
I can see who is idiot between you and Ogundamisi. Your own idiocy even lack senses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.