Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here (1220 Views)

9 Factors To Consider When Choosing The Feed Type And Drugs To Use For Your Bird / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
In this era of expensive drug use for birds and to reduce side effect of these drugs on human. A farmer will so be happy to use herbs and leaf that are in abundance in his backyard .

Let's come together and share different knowledge we have on the different leaf and herbs we have in our environment. How to combine them together etc.

You won't regret coming here.
Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
As it is said the best form of defense is attack. The best form of cure is prevention.

PROACTIVENES(prevention) is far better than REACTIVENESS(cure).

For me the very first two vaccines(lasota and gumboro) are very important which I observe.

On the 3rd day extract juice from ginger and garlic by grinding or pounding etc. Measure 1 or 2 cover of bottled water for one litres of water and give to the birds. This help them to overcome cold.

On the 4th day extract juice from bitter leaf and sent leaf. Measure 3 or 4 cover of bottled water and add to 1litre of water and give to the birds.

SUMMARY.
Ginger and garlic - cold syrup
Bitter leaf and sent leaf - Antibiotic

When the birds are getting older I increase cover of juice to the litre.

Please share yours, we are her to benefit from each other.

NOBODY IS AN ISLAND.
Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
As it is said the best form of defense is attack. The best form of cure is prevention.

PROACTIVENES(prevention) is far better than REACTIVENESS(cure).

For me the very first two vaccines(lasota and gumboro) are very important which I observe.

On the 3rd day extract juice from ginger and garlic by grinding or pounding etc. Measure 1 or 2 cover of bottled water for one litres of water and give to the birds. This help them to overcome cold.

On the 4th day extract juice from bitter leaf and sent leaf. Measure 3 or 4 cover of bottled water and add to 1litre of water and give to the birds.

SUMMARY.
Ginger and garlic - cold syrup
Bitter leaf and sent leaf - Antibiotic

When the birds are getting older I increase cover of juice to the litre of water.
It is Don once every week.

Cleaniines of the coop should be uppermost. IT IS NON NEGOTIABLE

Please share yours, we are here to benefit from each other.

NOBODY IS AN ISLAND.
Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Preparation of pawpaw leaf.
Slize pawpaw leaf and shade it under a shade not to loose nutrients, after 2 to 3days in the shade bring it out to sundry. When it is cripsy, crush with your hand
or pound it and add it to feed.
It is advisable to pound for chicks birds not up-to a week plus.

Benefits
As I always say prevention is better than cure.
Benefits: prevention and cure of coccidiosis and other birds diseases.
Can be added to feed to increase feed nutritional value I. e it serves as protein in feeds.
Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2018
COCCIDIOCIS CURE WITH HERB.
1.pawpaw leaf or neem tree(dogoyaro) in water
2.Ginger+garlic +cayenne pepper(ishiabo), grind them 2gether and miss in the right proportion.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Deworming of birds

Sundry pawpaw seed and gring
Add some quantity to their food and water.
Re: Interested In Raising Your Bird With The Help Of Herb Get In Here by kripen(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fowl pox: lime, Bitter leaf, palm oil black pepper

How to use: Scrape the lesion with blade and apply any one above.

(1) (Reply)

Waste Bottles And Nylon / Giant African Land Snails For Sale / Toyota Camry 2007 08106206317

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.