Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun (25464 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Kingsley1000(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
iPod will vote for PD pigs
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... I'm a loyal buharist, bruh!

And i believe he's still got something worthwhile to do before he goes back to Daura.
And i don't believe he's got anything to do with the acts of terrorism and killings by d herdsmen... Those things are happening because those people sold their souls to the devil and they're not getting it back anytime soon.

I believe in what bubu believes in and i support his movement.
Not again. Same story everyday for the past 3years. "Buhari will" "I believe" when will the lifeless president stop "willing" and start working. We want to hear "Buhari has done this, he has done that" not "Buhari will do this, he will do that."

3 years goneby and the dullard is still "willing."

Zainab. . . You have been infected by zombies in Sokoto. No no you need to be delivered from their stronghold. I wish I can see you now and give you one hot slap to reset you back to normal.

Truly only northerners and muslims still support bubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Roger3D(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Make he go and die for all we care
Shut up you disgusting IPOB man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by walexydo: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
OYAY:
Oyetola of APC will win the osun election even if it is just with one thousand votes.
I will wake you up from your dream on Sunday
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by bluecircle470: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

A.k.a painment! Personalize it and talk for yourself
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by emmanuelrabb(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Buharist everywhere in Osogbo like I didn't even expect to the extent that People are closing their shops to go and see the Lifeless man at the city stadium...

Lifeless people all about

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Not again. Same story everyday for the past 3years. "Buhari will" "I believe" when will the lifeless president stop "willing" and start working. We want to hear "Buhari has done this, he has done that" not "Buhari will do this, he will do that."

3 years goneby and the dullard is still "willing."

Zainab. . . You have been infected by zombies in Sokoto. No no you need to be delivered from their stronghold. I wish I can see you now and give you one hot slap to reset you back to normal.

Truly only northerners and muslims still support bubu.
Lolz... Infected by zombies kwa?

I don't need a slap to reset my brain bruh.
I truly believe in bubu, can't you see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by cardoso514: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pabloosas:
I thought Osun state had her airport... lemme be on my way sha
Why Buy no land for Aregbe airport?
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Owode1:
Za lifeless1

Just to perfect the rigging plans after sharing a very small fraction of the Abacha loot to the voters.

Meanwhile I thought this man would be travelling by commercial flights(ECONOMY CLASS) going by how they campaigned in 2015.
one of them sight here even if he wakes from Abuja u still not like so who care for ur opinion
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Pat081: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gutsy62:
This man no dey stay one place?
he always move 4rm one place to another like johnThomas
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Pat081: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
walexydo:
I will wake you up from your dream on Sunday
Amen, but u can see d guy is one of dos useless people dat will rig dis election 4 APC
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by IPOBrep: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aTcFvMGfvu4/Wm9XyYfkS_I/AAAAAAAAO8M/9Q86cWrAgagNTxnuek9XBgNJeAGPHkbWwCLcBGAs/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

#SAIBABA2019

there was no such crowed to welcome him in Ibadan, stop the deceit and fraudulent act you APC robot
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by experimentist: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:

And i believe he's still got something worthwhile to do before he goes back to Daura.
And i don't believe he's got anything to do with the acts of terrorism and killings by d herdsmen... Those things are happening because those people sold their souls to the devil and they're not getting it back anytime soon.

hmmm. My boooooooo kiss
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Charly68: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Kama dey wait una
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Pabloosas(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
cardoso514:

Why Buy no land for Aregbe airport?
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Charly68: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
It will give Baba the opportunity to see our express road dilapidation .
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Infected by zombies kwa?

I don't need a slap to reset my brain bruh.
I truly believe in bubu, can't you see?
Lol I can't see nothing. All I see, which is clear as crystal to the open minded is that we have a dull and incompetent president who must go back to his village to lead his cows. Cow rearing is his calling. He is not fit to lead over 180M people. His cows need him most.

If you can name just ONE project and achievement which you've benefitted as a citizen from the dullard led administration, I promise to change my views about the dullard.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by uba1991: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Taah If i hear undecided so you are a Buhari supporter. You support this dullard and demon.

Ajala the lifeless and travelling president is on the move again. This dullard should just help us travel to the world beyond once and for all and stop wasting our tax payers money.

No matter what he does, I can never see the good in it and this man is not ready and capable to do Nigeria any good. Words alone can't describe the hate I have for this lifeless president. Sai Baba just go and die already abeg. You are way past your active time.
with this kind of hate i can assure u that u are very close to ur grave. HATE KILLS FASTER THAN HIV. be warn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
what do you mean by WE? You this SOMALIAN guy stop speaking on Nigeria issue.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by jaggabban: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Correct yasef mr ipobic, "for all u care"
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by jaggabban: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
neweraomo:
If then born ham well,make e come to challenge
Motherfvcker watin u go do? Ilu Ibadan ogba onile ogba alejo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by islandmoon: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
geo-animal has been sighted ! I repeat, grand patron has been sighted, over!
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Lol I can't see nothing. All I see, which is clear as crystal to the open minded is that we have a dull and incompetent president who must go back to his village to lead his cows. Cow rearing is his calling. He is not fit to lead over 180M people. His cows need him most.

If you can name just ONE project and achievement which you've benefitted as a citizen from the dullard led administration, I promise to change my views about the dullard.
It doesn't matter.

I believe in him.
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by JuanDeDios: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
iambabaG:
Truth be told.. I am utterly disappointed in Buhari and this administration.
For once i had hope for this country; he and his just dashed it!

Great Nation - Timi Dakolo
That song still gives me hope!
Nigeria in due time will get it right with leadership.
That was me in 1999 after listening to Obasanjo's inauguration speech. But we saw what happened. For Buhari, my hopes weren't that high since he had never really articulated what he would do as president. He just wanted to be president to complete what was taken from him in 1985. But I expected him to do well in the area of security and in spite of all his sectional and inflammatory statements over the years I never thought he was this ethnocentric. Yar'Adau and Jonathan did not disappoint me since I expected nothing from that clueless duo.

But I know better now. Yes, change can come if we get a good leader but I'm not holding my breath. Nothing I see around me convinces me that this country will get it right in my lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by tech18: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:

Good baby,that's one of the reasons I love you.We share d same political ideology.

You deserve 2 bottles of chilled zobo drink for this comment...lol
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
tech18:

Good baby,that's one of the reasons I love you.We share d same political ideology.

You deserve 2 bottles of chilled zobo drink for this comment...lol
Lolz... I don't chilled zobo.

Let's go get coldstone wink
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by tech18: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... I don't chilled zobo.

Let's go get coldstone wink
Lols...me na village guy oo.We only have chilled zobo and kunun aya here.

That's our own version of 'cold stone' grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun by EmirAbj: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Well, As A Lifeless President What Do You Expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says / Jummai Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Is Dead / Fuel Crisis: 5 Reasons Why Buhari Cannot Stop Fuel Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.