Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User (4664 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by robinso01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the 3k is for transport fare

she should be responsible for her transport fare
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Frankicent:

lolz correct overload.. if you tell dem to work out... be F9 they will start nagging.. While deep down dey wanna look sexy.
u sabi dem wellacheesy. She kept malice with her guy for one week cos d guy suggest make she dey do situps in d mornins so as to reduce her tummy a littlecheesy. I am ok with a lady thats a little chubby with the flesh in the right places but guy wen she's overblowncheesy..omo na race i dey pick.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
robinso01:

she should be responsible for her transport fare
lol, real men pay more for dates and are responsible for seeing to the safety of a lady by taking her home. i would take your post in stride and assume its the poverty speaking, not you.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
u sabi dem wellacheesy. She kept malice with her guy for one week cos d guy suggest make she dey do situps in d mornins so as to reduce her tummy a littlecheesy. I am ok with a lady thats a little chubby with the flesh in the right places but guy wen she's overblowncheesy..omo na race i dey pick.

nawa ooo.. if the guy start to cheat na Facebook and nairaland tinz.... situp ..lol

me self pretty chubby not 2X over load grin
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa ooo.. if the guy start to cheat na Facebook and nairaland tinz.... situp ..lol

me self pretty chubby not 2X over load grin
abicheesy. Those guys dating heavy duty dey try oo cos if u marry such ladies and dem happen to born then their weight will be times three. And the fatter a woman becomes the more her libido decreases. Thats why u see men with very fat wives dey cheat.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Shelumiel: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you would spend more in a beer parlour
What's that suppose to mean ? angry
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by robinso01(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, real men pay more for dates and are responsible for seeing to the safety of a lady by taking her home. i would take your post in stride and assume its the poverty speaking, not you.
I won't take ur post so serious because it's people like you that usually considers relationship as source of income for you ladies.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
abicheesy. Those guys dating heavy duty dey try oo cos if u marry such ladies and dem happen to born then their weight will be times three. And the fatter a woman becomes the more her libido decreases. Thats why u see men with very fat wives dey cheat.

hmm I don't know fat women have low libido..

me think this men/guy dating over weighed women... Maybe there dick are too big for normal gals... that's what am thinking.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Frankicent:

hmm I don't know fat women have low libido..

me think this men/guy dating over weighed women... Maybe there dick are too big for normal gals... that's what am thinking.
well some of my guys dating very fat girls complain about many of them complain about being tired too quickly and many of dem cant moved around in bedcheesy.dick too big kecheesy. Bros make u understand dat most fat chicks prefer dicks that are extra tinycheesy. Na even lepa babes dey hunger for super sized mandingoescheesy

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2018
lefulefu:
well some of my guys dating very fat girls complain about many of them complain about being tired too quickly and many of dem cant moved around in bedcheesy.dick too big kecheesy. Bros make u understand dat most fat chicks prefer dicks that are extra tinycheesy. Na even lepa babes dey hunger for super sized mandingoescheesy

chineke... lwkmd chai... lepa gals ehn.. Fatty babes and extra thin grin grin

Those orobo go just lay flat on bed like wood.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by drizzy22(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
3k for what exactly
How much is a bottle of water or soft drink?
tell them!!
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by onegig(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
chiommy123:
if you're not prepared why ask her out not overspending but at least make yourselves comfortable and enjoy your outing

SO it is the job of the guy to spend for both to enjoy an outing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? / She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.