Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Christian Song: King Of All – Mosaic MSC (listen) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christian Song: King Of All – Mosaic MSC (listen) (268 Views)

Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song / Christian Song: Spirit Lead Me – Influence Music Feat. Michael Ketterer (listen) / (song) King Spesh – Dia Fada Ft. Ycee & Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Song: King Of All – Mosaic MSC (listen) by spobabe: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
You are the song on my lips every morning
Cause You are faithful in every way
I will declare that Your love lasts forever
No need to worry, my eyes fixed on You

Chorus:
You have my heart, all of my life
I will lift Your name on high, King of all
You are my strength, the beginning and the end
I will seek You everyday, King of all http://christianignite.com/king-of-all-mosaic-msc-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kanye West's Son Teaches Chance The Rapper's Daughter How To Dance / New Music By Nairaland Artiste In South Africa " Rp2" Titled "NNE M" / [music] Wizkid – Master Groove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.