Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking (14813 Views)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Ebullience(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Donald Duke, presidential aspirant of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), says he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) because the “umbrella was breaking”.

Duke served as governor of Cross River for eight years under the platform of PDP which has umbrella as its symbol.

Speaking during the inauguration of Cross River SDP secretariat in Calabar on Tuesday, the former governor said the SDP is on a mission to save the country from bad leadership.

“People have asked me why I left the PDP, and I always tell them that I left because the umbrella was breaking,” he said,

“The problem with the PDP was that it does automatic things automatically. With me as the presidential candidate of the SDP, we will drown other parties.

“The SDP as a party is on a rescue mission from the danger the country is into, because there is no positive hope for Nigerians.

“We have come to put the country in the right direction; therefore, SDP is prepared and committed to take hold of the country come 2019. We have come to build, recover and restore our dear country from the bad leadership of the so-called APC and PDP ideologies.”

https://www.thecable.ng/donald-duke-left-pdp-umbrella-breaking/

6 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by ElectroLyte: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Just look at yourself in the mirror. This man has a better chance to win in PDP but, he should contest for something else that is not national. SDP that has not gained national ground, will be a joke, I will only accept the offer to be their flag bearer so as to contest and loose election

I know am tempted but I rebuke that mind that say I should declare myself FTC.

Get behind me shlong, and dont touch me.
And You too phallus

13 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by dermmy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol. Good for you, that was a wise decision. That faulty umbrella can give you pains the way Fayose was in pains grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by introvertious: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
no comment yet? and its already on FP
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by hardywaltz(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
We all know that
PDP is dead and buried

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by SuperBlack: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Z726FLWP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Mizk(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
And thats how you lost the little chance you had.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by BiafranBushBoy: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
If you are tired of APC and PDP news, then it is time to look at this. APC won't help your life,

I have listed the best investments in Nigeria even with low capital, click here to see it.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Bawizzo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Broken umbrella shey?

Now dat d weather is stormy and cloudy, where do u spot for safety?? See dix prodigal politician
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by baliyubla: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one that NOI retired prematurely. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Butterflyleo: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Well said!

The Umbrella was, is and has broken. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by FarahAideed: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
For deliberately plotting to sabotage Jonathan's govt you will never be President of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by muykem: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
You left because the party is now in the hand of IPOB.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Crystalline(f): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
What's this one saying?

Who broke it in the first place?

If the umbrella is breaking, then fix it.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Tonimagnificent: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ebullience:
Donald Duke, presidential aspirant of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), says he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) because the “umbrella was breaking”.

Duke served as governor of Cross River for eight years under the platform of PDP which has umbrella as its symbol.

Speaking during the inauguration of Cross River SDP secretariat in Calabar on Tuesday, the former governor said the SDP is on a mission to save the country from bad leadership.

“People have asked me why I left the PDP, and I always tell them that I left because the umbrella was breaking,” he said,

“The problem with the PDP was that it does automatic things automatically. With me as the presidential candidate of the SDP, we will drown other parties.

“The SDP as a party is on a rescue mission from the danger the country is into, because there is no positive hope for Nigerians.

“We have come to put the country in the right direction; therefore, SDP is prepared and committed to take hold of the country come 2019. We have come to build, recover and restore our dear country from the bad leadership of the so-called APC and PDP ideologies.”

https://www.thecable.ng/donald-duke-left-pdp-umbrella-breaking/

my guy d chances of becoming a president wit SDP is 0.5%
Nd besides u were one of d pple da tore d umbrella.
wen they made u governor u shld ve rejected d offer cox d umbrella was unstable.
u knew da ur chances of becoming a presidential aspirant for PDP was zero percent so u had to leave abi. mtcheeeewww
TEACHER DON'T TEACH ME NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by pat077: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Guy u better wait to 2023 and stop wasting your resources

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by ElectroLyte: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
If Nigeria is to be running two party system, this man will be in APC now I dont like him..And Also because Nairaland Says: Error 502 Bad gateway, this man is bad

This is what am selling to Nigerians. Buy and get one free for your Friend and Family

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by akdjr(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
PDP umbrella no fit even prevent rain from beating their member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by brixton: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
You left PDP a long time ago mister, when you secretly worked to enthrone the lifeless leader and was the very first PDP member to hobknob with him when he won election.

You will never be president and the man (GEJ) you hate so much will forever be in history as one of the presidents of Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Wikinaija(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Yinxies(f): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Olukat(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
You couldn't stand seeing GEJ elected President
Nobody in his right senses will elect you in Nigeria.
You are wasteful in governance and careless in spending on frivolity angry
Cross Rivers state will never recover from the huge debt you created during your administration.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by excomarow(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
ElectroLyte:
Just look at yourself in the mirror,

[img]https://media./media/pBj39cHnzprlS/giphy.gif[/img]

Looks better than your corrupt leader Saraki grin

8 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by naijacentric(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
You are all the same jumping ships up n down

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by basseyurom(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Death even before conception.whenever you are serious i will know
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by busky007: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
help me ask him what his departure had caused pdp

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by excomarow(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
No matter how dirty your house is, with broom, you can get rid of it.

But umbrella...

I swaer if better rain fall, I mean better rain with storm, you yourself will fold the umbrella and allow the rain to beat you
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by Proffdada: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Was there an umbrella to begin with? All I see is a walking stick turned upside downgrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by donnie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking by slivertongue: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
d umbrella cudnt cover u so u luked 4cover elsewhere. so stop tryin 2demarketin PDP because u wil return 2d same party

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Persons Below 18 Will Be Issued Birth Certificate - NPC / Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.