Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos (39162 Views)

Gunmen Kill 2 Police Officers In Imo (graphic Pix) / Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Purplekush(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Like why or what do people enjoy in fighting??

Opponent: You are Mad! Omo Warey.

Me: I am sorry. Thank you

How hard is that?
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Worthless politicians
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Ritajovy(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hope say dey no give them anaesthesic before sewing??
They just have to feel the pain!!
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by GuntersChain(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Politics is a dirty game.
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by ebunoluwa2063: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Geez

45 Likes

Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Dareal90s(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Igbo stab Igbo, how does that concern me?
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by ipobarecriminals: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
wink cool Terrorists pipu.They knw how to slaughter
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
chai! this boys Afuokuola up! oo! cool

But that nurse or Doctor is very brave, i hope she charges them Idiots a lot of money for treating them.
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Kabaka100: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Poor people , always fighting over everthing an full of hate
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
neroflo:
igbos and blood are like ashawo and penis
liar. Igbos are not skull miners.
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
His brother he could have used for money rituals .

People just don't have sense.
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Zane2point4(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
People dont really know how to use Facebook honestly, you side with one of the opponents with your full names showing on the page, no wonder ppl die mysteriously, that woman up there no get sense.
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by stuffs4me(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mr. Obioma Onyema popularly known as Osunmanu, one of the House of Assembly aspirants under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who hails from Owerre Nkworji in Nkwerre local government area, allegedly got into a bloody fight with his brother Mr. Munachi Tasie of the same village.

OSU amaka
Igbo amaka
Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
Both of them & everyone at the meeting who could not stop the fight before it escalated are all m0r0ns.. Imagine a house of asembley aspirant fighting... Well its their normal way sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
I think they missed..

Are they dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.