Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers (444 Views)

Worship God To Achieve Change, Adeboye Counsels Nigerians / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers by gistsky: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
A young married lady was having a challenge in childbearing. Each time she conceives, she would have a dream where an elderly woman would collect something precious to her. Three days after each time she had this dream, she suffered miscarriage.
We get informed about our past, present and future lives through dreams. Most of the prophets of God in the Bible heard from God in the night vision (dream).
Unfortunately, some people don't dream at all, others do but wake up, only to empty memories of their dreams.

Take your dreams serious and pray out yourself from spiritual slavery.

Drop your dreams and let God reveal what it means through his sons and daughters here.
More grace!
Re: Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers by gistsky: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2018
A young woman would always come to me to tell me one dream or the other. I like it and feel good when something good comes to somebody through me. It is my pleasure to bless souls. I have the passion and naturally gifted in counseling. One morning, Madam U.J came to me, and she told me this dream; in her dream, she saw children being gathered together at a particular place. Fire was burning round about these children, so that no one would be able to get to them.
There was a man guiding her in this dream, the man asked her if she could see the children, and she said she could see them. "The children belong to you". said the man. If only you can overcome this fire, you would be able to collect them but as long as you are not able to quench the fire, it will be impossible to inherit them. She started struggling to get to where they were and she woke up.
This woman has been married for over 23 years with only one child. Each time she takes in, it is either she miscarried it or still birth situation. Some other times, she underwent surgical operations yet no survival. She has been praying and have been to prayer houses yet no result.
In the book of Hosea 4:6a My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
...My people are destroyed not because they don't pray, but because they lack knowledge.
The children in the dreams are actually her children to be, the fire indicates that these babies are under a dangerous custody of the prince of persia or powers. Isaiah 49:24-25. Even the lawful captive shall be delivered. But the word must be enforced before deliverance.
By midnight prayers, and the appropriate application of the word of God, she was delivered and was able to take hold of her children.
She conceived and gave birth to twins of a boy and a girl. Two years later, she conceived again and brought out another set of twins - a boy and a girl. A year after this, she also delivered a bouncing baby boy which according to her was by a mistake. Today, she has more than enough children in her house.
Do you see yourself driving expensive cars in your dreams? Or being in the meeting with great men or living in a good house but physically your life says otherwise? It's time for warfare.
Drop your dreams and let Heaven intervene in the affairs of your destiny.
More grace!
Re: Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers by gistsky: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Spirit of death dream

In 2005, a young man was under serious attack. Every night, he was having a number of bad dreams. He would see crowd of unknown people pursuing him from one place to the other. He would run until he would see himself flying in the air. Why were they pursuing him?
He had an uncle who said none of his siblings has ever died. That it was the family time to loose somebody and he was the one picked for the devilish sentence. One of the nights, thunder was sent to finish him but fortunately for him, a force lifted him from where he was to a different location before the thunder landed on an empty stagnant water where the boy was standing.
The young man joined hands with his pastor for fire prayers. The evil man was summoned and prayed against for just four days fast. He was given one month to expire. Guess what? At exactly four weeks, the news broke forth from the village, the strong man 's gone down.
Isaiah 26:9C
...for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
It's time to enforce God's word and bring down judgment upon every world of wickedness around your life. Are you tired of your situation? Do unknown people pursue you around in your dreams? Have you often been chased by masquerades? Or do you see yourself among the dead relatives in the dreams? It's a sign that you might have been sentenced to premature death by the enemies.
It's time to summon whatever has summoned you. Stop waiting for a particular day, the day is here already. Take a step now and free yourself before it's too late.
Victory is sure!
Re: Dreams And Interpretations With Counsels And Prayers by gistsky: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Evil covenant dreams come as a result of one indulgence in an evil covenant knowingly or unknowingly. Sometimes, the victim suffered a generational family covenant and curses without his knowledge. And this oath is been renewed regularly without your permission mostly through dreams.
Lamentation 5:7
NIV:Our ancestors sinned and are no more, and we bear their punishment.
You would bear the punishment as long as you don't know your right in Jesus.
Do you eat with your late parents or grandparents in the dream? Do you often see yourself in your old father's house in the village? Is there any negative trend that is common among your family members? If yes, then you might be labouring under a family evil covenant or a generational curse. But the solution is here.
Galatians 3:13
KJV:Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
It could be self incured curses as a result of your past life, or somebody out of bitterness might have laid curses on you in a coven, Christ is the head of all principalities. His blood is the ultimate. While not humbly come to Him as you are, with a repentant heart. He will forgive and deliver you.
More grace!

(1) (Reply)

Lifechanyuan’s Standpoint On Homosexuality / 5 Powerful And Vital Lessons From The Life Of Samson / Draw Close To God, And He Will Draw Close To You : Do You Have A New Year Resolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.