Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here (363 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by MASTIGOFORA(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
APC is just another English for PDP this we all agree, and once formidable parties like labour and apga are younger brothers of these two parties, SDP included. ADC, ADP, SDP are all recycling old corrupt leaders judging by the calibre of their members. They are also been funded mysteriously.

ANRP is the only party that hasn't been faulted in anyway, we are the first to use the direct primaries in out national Congress at eagles square Abuja, something in the manifesto of APC but never done. we crowd fund, we all donate.
we are not power hungry, if we don't win next year we will increase our sensitisation and try again in 4yrs.
we are led by youths who have excelled in their various fields, we are mostly technocrats.
we don't have money bags, so no tinubu can direct our affairs.
our forms are the cheapest, and Councillorship form is free.
we are the future of this country, we are technological advances party, we don't look to oil, the richest men in the world are not into oil.
we don't use state of origin we use state of residence

If I go on like this, I won't stop.
Do your research, anrp.org.ng
Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
We know who to vote for, person with sense.
Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by Shelumiel: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerians will never buy into this kind of party because of their shortsightedness. But I wish you and your party success
Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by amaniro: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
That's how they used to be humble initially.

Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by Bluezy13(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
I don't know who to vote for.

I would have voted out Buhari if provision was made for it and any other candidate can assume the position.
Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by gentlegenius(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bluezy13:
I don't know who to vote for.

I would have voted out Buhari if provision was made for it and any other candidate can assume the position.
Same here...
Actually, for now, I don't know who to vote in as president... But I know who I must vote out:

Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm voting for PDP, no matter who they bring out.

Buhari don tire me abeg
That ancestor no be way forward at all.

I would have vote for Donald Duke but he stands no chance. So I rather give it to someone with a little chance of ousting Buhari.

Buhari is evil personified
Re: If You Don't Know Who To Vote For, Get In Here by MASTIGOFORA(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nigerians will never buy into this kind of party because of their shortsightedness. But I wish you and your party success
short sighted?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Voting PDP / PDP Condemns INEC For Banning Smartphones, Cameras At Polling Booths / How The Pdp Can Retain David Mark's Seat: Benue South In Focus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.