Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns (541 Views)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
The aspirations of President Muhammadu Buhari and that of the Niger state Governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bellowould receive a boost on Saturday following plans by Rep Mohammed Umaru Bago to distribute 100 cars for their campaigns.
The member representing Chanchaga Federal Constituency of Niger State is a close ally of both President Buhari and Governor Bello.
The vehicles, which will be distributed in Minna at a grand rally tagged #NigerNaBuhariDaLoLoNe, would be given to officials of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and other organizations to support the campaigns of the president and the governor in the coming 2019 elections.
In an interview with newsmen Tuesday in Minna, ‎Hon Bago said his decision to distribute the vehicles was informed by the numerous achievements recorded by the Buhari-led government at the national level and Gov Bello’s administration in Niger State.
He said in the more than three years that the APC has been steering the affairs of the country and Niger State, both Buhari and Bello have shown leadership style that Nigerians and Nigerlites are proud of.
He said the gesture will be part of his little contribution to support the two leaders, whom he described as worthy of emulation, adding that he would do anything humanly possible to support them at all times.https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/rep-bago-to-distribute-100-cars-for-buhari-gov-bello-campaigns.html
Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
President Buhari is the kind of Leader that deserves automatic second term in office.

2 Likes

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by Banmeallday: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManirBK:
President Buhari is the kind of Leader that deserves automatic second term in office.

See dem in action, “automatic” when even your own reasoning no be “automatic”. Stop deceiving people, including yourself

1 Like

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by Shelumiel: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sani Bello was stoned in Bida, and this joker is saying he deserves reelection? Lol ...it is well o

2 Likes

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by amaniro: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
I wonder why this belo keeps kissing buhari!

I thought he was a gov. and meant to think of his re election!? grin instead of masturbating on Buhari matter

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by StillX10(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
All these people promoting Buhari's reelection it shall not be well with them
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by buhariguy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by Homeboiy: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManirBK:
because of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
because of what exactly?
I stand with a man of honor,
I stand with a man of integrity,
I stand with a man of credibility,
I stand with a man of impeccable character,
I stand with man who loves his masses more than himself called Buhari
CAN YOU MATCH YOUR MENTOR WITH OURS?
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Banmeallday:

See dem in action, “automatic” when even your own reasoning no be “automatic”. Stop deceiving people, including yourself
Only people that lack character will not stand with Buhari the man of integrity! We stand with PMB!
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
StillX10:
All these people promoting Buhari's reelection it shall not be well with them
people are still defending their politicians and party. PDP supporters are from another world they cannot scold their leaders for failures never rather they keep defending and abusing the one who wants to fix things right. What a shame
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManirBK:
I stand with a man of honor,
I stand with a man of integrity,
I stand with a man of credibility,
I stand with a man of impeccable character,
I stand with man who loves his masses more than himself called Buhari
CAN YOU MATCH YOUR MENTOR WITH OURS?
You think he has all these because he pays you or because he is a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You think he has all these because he pays you or because he is a Muslim?
Pls kindly receive brain because diz your case is getting out of hands
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by StillX10(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManirBK:
people are still defending their politicians and party. PDP supporters are from another world they cannot scold their leaders for failures never rather they keep defending and abusing the one who wants to fix things right. What a shame
eyaah
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by gentlegenius(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Buhari till 2023
Zombie... What's up? We haven't seen you for a while. Were you not paid your 30k stipend for supporting the dullard?
Abeg don't let them owe you o... This hustle where you and Ngene dey do for Nairaland e no easy o.

BTW... The idiot that is buying cars for buhari is expecting his rewards after election. But unfortunatley for him, the dullard is not going to win election next year, so maybe he'll only be rewarded with 100 cows from buhari's ranch in daura.
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by ManirBK: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
gentlegenius:

Zombie...
Lets work 2gether 2rebuild nig' by supporting "pmb" second term bid.
Re: Rep Bago To Distribute 100 Cars For Buhari, Gov Bello Campaigns by gentlegenius(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
ManirBK:
Lets work 2gether 2rebuild nig' by supporting "pmb" second term bid.
Are you serious?
Oya show me from the list below, how many of the promises buhari made to Nigerians in 2015 was kept... If you can show me up to 3 promises out of about 16 that he has kept, then I will join you to support his re election.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins World Leaders to Celebrate Kofi Annan at UN Assembly / President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos / With What Is Going On Around Wike I Think Deji Is Not Far From The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.