Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (37050 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Amberon: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's like you just joined nairaland. Sis most of these nairaland men are misorgynists,
don't take them serious.
xty50:
Sometimes I feel as crying when I read comment here. Even if she's a prostitute who are the people sleeping with these prostitutes in the first place. I swear Africa is back word. I thought religion makes us backward but not only that, also our mentality is way too low. I am literally shading tears��

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
flames01:

Have you ever sit down to ask yourself if a man will lift up his hand and start abusing or beating a woman without any reason?

yes some men (and women) are violent in nature, and there is nothing you can do about it bug to leave their sorry behind. but let us stick to the issue and understand that whether a woman deserves to be abused/beaten or not, that is irrelevant to the fact at hand of calling all single mothers prostitues, is it?!

If the verbal abuse released by these women can be measured do you know how much mental damage it can do to the man?

so thats why all single mothers should be called prostitutes?!?!? please, at least try to make some sense.

Please wake up from your annoying ignorance

remember the issue here is about men calling all single mothers prostitutes.... focus!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
What about single fathers? Are they also prostitutes?

Africa is damn too patriarchal in its social reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Elliot2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
She must be a prostitute shocked
i suspect u b brostitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Joystark:

What about the men they sleeps with?

What about them?

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by fubibemix: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Earthquake1:

Poco_ _ _ _ grin

MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
She must be a prostitute shocked
U must be an idiot for dis statment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Truthsbitter: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

very true bro, therefore NOBODY should sit here and pretend that ALL single mothers are prostitutes (like that deluded teachers said)... but let me go even further and ask:"what deluded donkey marries a prostitute, have a kid with her then divorces her and calls her a prostitute?" i only see such BS in movies....so let me repeat again...ANY PERSON WHO BELIEVES THAT ALL SINGLE MOTHERS ARE PROSTITUTES SHOULD GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT ASAP
I support the truth that not all single mothers are prostitute... but I think you sound a bit off on the part you did "furthered".

Don't pretend to be a superman who knows the true nature of every woman...you know nothing if you think you do.

7 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
After all the long Rant nothing changed she is still a single prostitute/mother.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by marvinsync(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Madam, where is the father of your daughter ?

I asked because you look like someone that would desert a lover because he's broke .

what in the actual fvck ?!!

what is wrong with u ?

what kind of stupid question is this?

so the fvck she's a single mother how does it concern u or everyone in the freaking universe

she could be single for whatever reason it doesn't really matter cause it's no one's business and no one has the right to judge her

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
xendra:
if you have ever had sex with any woman who is not your wife and you dare talk about women like this it will never be better for you. You will not live a good life fron here on and you will not die a good death.

It is not a curse o, as long as you don't sleep with any woman except your wife.

You make your pussy available, I bang the hell out of it and still call you a prostitute right to your face, especially if your cunt is as wide as anything you can imagine.

7 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
ladiesreject:
But the thing pain the woman sha.

But he's right!
All single mothers (excluding widows) are prostitutes.
In fact, all women who aren't married and have experience any form of sexual pleasure/pain (excluding rape victims are prostitutes).

Again, any widow who has had sex since after her husband's demise without remarrying is a prostitute.
#say_no_to_oloshoism

This is what happens when you give bush people internet connection.

5 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by marvinsync(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
ladiesreject:

But he's right!
In fact, all women who aren't married and have experience any form of sexual pleasure/pain (excluding rape victims are prostitutes).

Again, any widow who has had sex since after her husband's demise without remarrying is a prostitute.
#say_no_to_oloshoism

u are truly a reject , I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Airforce1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
marvinsync:

[s]
what in the actual fvck ?!!

what is wrong with u ?

what kind of stupid question is this?

so the fvck she's a single mother how does it concern u or everyone in the freaking universe

she could be single for whatever reason it doesn't really matter cause it's no one's business and no one has the right to judge her [/s]

Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by johnkey: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adamummya:
that's not fair, I'm a single mum...and I know the reason I'm one but I'm not a prostitute
hey beautiful
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
xty50:
Sometimes I feel as crying when I read comment here. Even if she's a prostitute who are the people sleeping with these prostitutes in the first place. I swear Africa is back word. I thought religion makes us backward but not only that, also our mentality is way too low. I am literally shading tears��
shading tears? hian! oo! so people are not allowed to have an opinion in your world eh?

Tallk about been backwards,, i wonder who is the backwards one here.

People can not have a view without people like you been sentimental and dramatic.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Aitchoo:

Next time, save us all the stress of reading your BS by thinking before you type.

One Olosho spotted.

Next time, close your eyes when you see this moniker

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by marvinsync(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
look at all the ignorant replies on this thread.... then people wonder why Nigeria is a backward sad place filled with gullible follow follow sheep. a single mother should be compared to a prostitute, really?!?!?!?! that lecturer should be fired ON THE SPOT for teaching rubbish to kids, and if my child would be in that school, i would be asking for a refund asap!

i'd rather a woman become a single mother than stay with a deadbeat irresponsible man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than staying with an abusive man
i'd rather a woman become a single mother than being miserable in marriage

only highly deluded people would look down on a single mother, without knowing the reason why she is a single mother, to begin with.

guy ur the only one that has made sense so far

too much ignorant people here

it's sickening
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Truthsbitter:

I support the truth that not all single mothers are prostitute... but I think you sound a bit off the part you did "furthered".

Don't pretend to be a superman who knows the true nature of every woman...you know nothing if you think you do.

only a fool would believe he knows everything about the nature of all women.... but i am glad you are now saying exactly what i have been saying all along....aka not all single mothers are prostitutes.

as for my "furthered" part: i stand by the fact that... if a man marries a prostitute then let that deluded donkey blame his own foolish self, and certainly not the prostitute.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Emperornice: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
ladiesreject:

But he's right!

#say_no_to_oloshoism

I in understand your anger towards the female folk from your name- ladiesreject

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by revolt(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH

I really pity women. Anyways, I want to believe that those posters above are just teenage boys.

Cause I don't see why a full grown man would insult a single mother. I mean ain't y'all the ones impregnating these women? Did the babies fall from the tree? Y'all promise them heaven and earth when you're about to release that shitty smelly pap of yours, and when it's all over, she's a prostitute, a LovePeddler, and a wayward ho.

Women, know thy worth. I keep saying this! Y'all won't hear.

Unless a woman just decides to be a single mum, I don't see why she'll allow any man to decieve her into getting pregnant. Say no, and mean it. If he doesn't accept it, he should go straight to hell.
"If I impregnate you, I marry you na" their usual line. Run! Run! Run!

Anyways, read my story on my blog, see how that girl made the mistake of her life just for a one night fun.
it hardly happens the way you painted it. It's usually the gurl thinking she can get married by refusing to take off an unwanted pregnancy then the guy refuses to marry or a teenager that has no funds or doesnt know she's pregnant till its too late. It's never a guy pushing her to get preggy so he can marry. The only tym this happens is if shes a dangote daughter unfortunately those types no dey ever carry belle. Maybe till theyre forty looooool...
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by zainmaxwell(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ain't say anything ladies and gentlemen let the e-war begin
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Very true, they are all prostitutes and mothers of bastards.

Please don't quote me i am still smoking my Ganja. maybe when i finish smoking grin

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by marvinsync(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bluezy13:

And what makes you think that those who give negative remarks above about a single mother, do not know the reason why she is a single mother, to begin with

It is unwise to call their replies "ignorant" simply because you do not know their reasons for disregarding single mothers.

A couple of single mothers I've met, irrespective of their pride always end up telling me that it was a mistake on their part, and would have avoided it if they could.

I'm not against them, I have no negative remark about single mothers but that doesn't mean I have to term other people's comments as "ignorant" or borne of high delusion. They have their reasons.

of course they are ignorant
.do they know the woman?

do they know why she's single?

and just cause uve met some single mothers doesn't give u an ounce of right to generalize

or call them "prostitutes"

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Shortyy(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
revolt:
it hardly happens the way you painted it. It's usually the gurl thinking she can get married by refusing to take off an unwanted pregnancy then the guy refuses to marry or a teenager that has no funds or doesnt know she's pregnant till its too late. It's never a guy pushing her to get preggy so he can marry. The only tym this happens is if shes a dangote daughter unfortunately those types no dey ever carry belle. Maybe till theyre forty looooool...

Ooh please, spare me that bull! I post what I've seen.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Madam, where is the father of your daughter ?

I asked because you look like someone that would desert a lover because he's broke .

That's unfair comment please.

If she desert her lover for whatever reason it is her decision as an adult. I don't think that makes her a prostitute.

The lecturer was wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Desloaaa:
you don baff?
My dear it's just my opinion, others may think otherwise. Insulting me portrays the kind of person you are.Anyway remain bless.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:
SMH

I really pity women. Anyways, I want to believe that those posters above are just teenage boys.

Cause I don't see why a full grown man would insult a single mother. I mean ain't y'all the ones impregnating these women? Did the babies fall from the tree? Y'all promise them heaven and earth when you're about to release that shitty smelly pap of yours, and when it's all over, she's a prostitute, a LovePeddler, and a wayward ho.

Women, know thy worth. I keep saying this! Y'all won't hear.

Unless a woman just decides to be a single mum, I don't see why she'll allow any man to decieve her into getting pregnant. Say no, and mean it. If he doesn't accept it, he should go straight to hell.
"If I impregnate you, I marry you na" their usual line. Run! Run! Run!

Anyways, read my story on my blog, see how that girl made the mistake of her life just for a one night fun.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by marvinsync(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:

She's a single mother
Theirs a.difference between been a single mother and being a widow
Olodo

smh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Shortyy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol what?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by flames01: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yes some men (and women) are violent in nature, and there is nothing you can do about it bug to leave their sorry behind. but let us stick to the issue and understand that whether a woman deserves to be abused/beaten or not, that is irrelevant to the fact at hand of calling all single mothers prostitues, is it?!

so thats why all single mothers should be called prostitutes?!?!? please, at least try to make some sense.

remember the issue here is about men calling all single mothers prostitutes.... focus!

You threw your focus to the dogs the moment you started mentioning abusive men, whereas nothing in the write-up ever referred to such.

Looks like your gospel of "focus" is more befitting of you than anyone else. So. Dr, take your own drugs.

And No; no man will lift up his hands against a woman without a prompting. Even a mad man wouldn't attack another person without any agitation. So, stop fooling yourself and justifying rubbish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.