Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer (37045 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by divinelove(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
single mothers are single idiots

4 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
calabar women arent known for faithfulness in marriage, sorry madam truth hurts, the lecturer was only expressing an opinion, its not a fact unless you agree with him.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol what?
I didn't know you can be this feisty..chai! grin
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by xty50(f): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
shading tears? hian! oo! so people are not allowed to have an opinion in your world eh?

Tallk about been backwards,, i wonder who is the backwards one here.

People can not have a view without people like you been sentimental.
you are one of these E warriors I can see. Thank God u said "opinion " so can u look pass my own "opinion "
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by bliss121: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
I hardly comment on this forum,but I can't help but comment on this topic. Single mothers are actually the STRONGEST women on earth.Playing the role of a father and a mother is not easy at all.To be honest,I'm very disappointed at the comments I'm seeing.Most single mothers never chose to one by choice.LIFE HAPPENED!Those of you castigating single mothers,just know that no one knows tomorrow. It could be you tomorrow. If we all can stop being judgemental ,this country will be a better place.Shout of to all single mothers out there,you all are the best!God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
flames01:
You threw your focus to the dogs the moment you started mentioning abusive men, whereas nothing in the write-up ever referred to such.

Looks like your gospel of "focus" is more befitting of you than anyone else. So. Dr, take your own drugs.

i mentionned abusive men because some women become single mother because of them, duh! now, the "reason" why/how/when these men were abusive is irrelevant to the fact that the abuse is the reason they became single mothers, not their prostitute nature....

And No; no man will lift up his hands against a woman without a prompting. Even a mad man wouldn't attack another person without any agitation. So, stop fooling yourself and justifying rubbish

ARRANT RUBBISH!
some men out there are violent towards their partners for no damn reason, simply because they were raised in a violent way, and thats what they were brought up to believe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by HardMirror(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Adamummya:
that's not fair, I'm a single mum...and I know the reason I'm one but I'm not a prostitute
why are you drawing unnecessary attention to yourself?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Shortyy(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
I didn't know you can be this feisty..chai! grin

Lol now you know
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Reading the posts I thank the Almighty for delivering me from that shithole Niggeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Reading the posts I thank the Almighty for delivering me from that shithole Niggeria.

Amen.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by zainmaxwell(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bro lefulefu this one wey u no talk put for the matter
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
xty50:
you are one of these E warriors I can see. Thank God u said "opinion " so can u look pass my own "opinion "
Your own opinion is wellcomed too however Rubbsh they may sound or appear. but for you to claim that you are shading tears is Ridiculously dramatic and unnercerssary, And calling people backwards is Very uncivilised, you might not agree with them on this Topic but might agree on other Topics

You are not on a moral high ground Either by using a derogatory term to describe other peiople.

And please keep your God to yourself. grin
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Moji12(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm a single mum, n I'm no way a prostitute, some people can b victim of circumstances. So many reasons behind it, but y must u people b biased, it takes two to tango. Would v love to tell d story/journey to my single parent, I mean how it came by but I don't think I owe any one any explanation.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by flames01: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i mentionned abusive men because some women become single mother because of them, duh! now, the "reason" why/how/when these men were abusive is irrelevant to the fact that the abuse is the reason they became single mothers, not their prostitute nature....

ARRANT RUBBISH!
some men out there are violent towards their partners for no damn reason, simply because they were raised in a violent way, and thats what they were brought up to believe.

Imagine how you make a fool of yourself! You mentioned it; I replied to your mention in same manner, but you started acting like an artful dodger and accusing another of lack of focus, whereas you are the originator of focuslessness in this context. What manner of despication!

And Yes, No man will lift up his hands against a woman without a prompting or provocation. Maybe some women told you stories of how they were abused for no reason, but were you expecting them to mention their guilts in their narratives or tell you how they were at fault? Stop being naive, Mr.

7 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol now you know
It's fine, i ve seen worst grin

how are you? tongue
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Only if a lady sleeps around with different men for financial grafitification then she's a prostitute,olosho or runzbabe. Comparing a single lady to a prostitute was highly uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Bro lefulefu this one wey u no talk put for the matter
i don yarncheesy. Wetin come dey make d lecturer to compare a single mom to an ashawo? I think its unfair. Only when a woman acts like an ashi then u can tag her an ashi.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by xty50(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
Your own opinion is wellcomed too however Rubbsh they may sound or appear. but for you to claim that you are shading tears is Ridiculously dramatic and unnercerssary, And calling people backwards is Very uncivilised, you might not agree with them on this Topic but might agree on other Topics

You are not on a moral high ground Either by using a derogatory term to describe other peiople.
You really have time o keep it up

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Cool83(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
chiefolododo:
how can you fire a lecturer?
he will even ask for refund in a public university
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by mysteryman2014: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
She must be a prostitute shocked

Why make such a categorical statement?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Daisy17: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Madam, where is the father of your daughter ?

I asked because you look like someone that would desert a lover because he's broke .

Therefore, the mother of your child is a prostitute.
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by oladotman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why does her daughter have a male picture as DP smiley smiley

Just observing cool

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by zainmaxwell(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
i don yarncheesy. Wetin come dey make d lecturer to compare a single mom to an ashawo? I think its unfair. Only when a woman acts like an ashi then u can tag her an ashi.
the matter tire me fa cos me no understand but those set of ladies strong o... Yet e depend on some of them they act like olosho
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by xty50(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:

bros you really have time o. Go and do something useful with your time any stop ranting here.i said my opinion and it's paining you are you the op? Don't let me land you hot slap from here o respect your old age and go to bed now.

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Shortyy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
It's fine, i ve seen worst grin

how are you? tongue

Good you?
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
[quote author=xty50 post=71316353][/quote] Whatever! woman! grin yes! i have time! you Obviously has nothing else reasonable to Add.

Enough of your Ridiculous drama, If you can not handle other people's views on here just move on!
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by onmyowncj: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is university and not crèche,d student have the right to object to the statement instead of going home to tell mum to come and fight for her,other members of the class might even support her to correct the myopic lecturer

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
xty50:
bros you really have time o. Go and do something useful with your time any stop ranting here.i said my opinion and it's paining you are you the op? Don't let me land you hot slap from here o respect your old age and go to bed now.
whatever! woman! grin you obviously have nothing else reasonable to add, apart from your derogatory remarks.

Enough of your Ridiculous Drama. if you are not capable of handling other people's opinion on here just Ignore and move on!

Rather than labelling the whole of Africa backward.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by xty50(f): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
gypsey:
Whatever! woman! grin yes! i have time! you Obviously has nothing else reasonable to Add.

Enough of your Ridiculous drama, If you can not handle other people's views on here just move on!
obviously you are the one that cannot handle my opinion.my opinion is just paining you man! Because you are one of them!

1 Like

Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shortyy:

Good you?
i am doing great thanks!. grin
Re: 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
xty50:
obviously you are the one that cannot handle my opinion.my opinion is just paining you man! Because you are one of them!
Okay! I am one of them. now go hit your head on a rock somewere or better still slit your wrists.
you are the one who claims to be shading Tears grin Remember?

Good luck! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.