Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

"Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze (21219 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by correctbae: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Should this really be celebrated or tried to be curbed?

Nigerian feminist who base abroad, Nkechi Bianze has taken to her facebook account to shake more tables concerning marital life. Nkechi is known to be a strong feminist who won't waste any given time to attack contenders of anti feminist.

This time around, she came out with a bang as she is pushing a motion of celebrating divorced marriage. She said parties should be thrown for divorced marriage as the rate at which it is rising is a positive thing.

Read full post;

The rise in the rate of divorce in Nigeria is a VERY POSITIVE thing. We should be celebrating the end of toxic marriages. You know, like throwing parties.
And the rate of divorce will continue to rise till mad people stop getting married, sort their issues out and cure themselves before thinking about marriage.
It's better we have 100 happily married couples than to have 10,000 married couples in which 9,900 are sad and depressed in their marriages.
So, let the toxic ones SCATTER! Amen!
I heard that about 70% of divorce in Nigeria is being filed by women. This gives me so much joy.
Men and women with issues should sort out their issues and stop dragging people's sons and daughters into their hell all in the name of marriage.
Dear parents of sons,
Raise the type of men you want your daughters to marry.
You can't be praying and wishing your daughter to marry a sensible and responsible man while you raise an idiot for another person's daughter to come and marry.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/18/the-rise-in-the-rate-of-divorce-in-nigeria-is-a-very-positive-thing-parties-should-be-thrown-to-celebrate-divorce-nigerian-feminist-nkechi-bianze-says/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Airforce1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one with dandruff infested hair too is a feminist

Smh

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by correctbae: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Comments from the post

3 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by dbos11(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
pls wen did monkeys start breeding with humans

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by correctbae: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
More comments

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Airforce1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
This one with dandruff infested hair too is a feminist

Smh

Linda just put to bed

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Better to be single than married yet lonely & miserable.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chimanda our boss has a husband

Even Linda Ikeji got pregnant through surrogacy. And the remaining poor Nigerian ladies that uses their pussies to survive are forming feminist cheesy

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mtcheww. No go marry before your ovaries expire. Dey there dey mumu yourself make pant dey wear you.
Aunty Linda don born.
Continue dey form feminist, dey follow men dey drag position abi you think say our scrotum dey expire?

See as her fat face rise like over yeasted doughnut.

I like my women bbw but this one is a no no for me.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
coolReading this she makes sense and there is truth in this.In marriage I believe you give your best100% to make it work but if the union does not work as a last resort measure divorce could be an option.

Life is too short for you to allow others suck the happiness out of you .So if divorce can make you happy go for it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm an advocate of divorce, but I'll still be the first person to crucify the woman once I see her.

Divorce oooo, but make I no just know say you don divorce, I go cast you tire.

Christian ladies are a disgrace to everything they represent. (Coming from a Christian)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by tooth4tooth: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
I like the last poster that told the girl to taste marriage first grin Most of these feminists have never been married and thinking they know more about marriages.

When a young man dump them as side kick ,they hide under he auspices of feminism to poison the mind of people in genuine relationships or marriages.

Unfortunately, some of their members that eventually got married changed their perspective to become advocates of 'man is the head'. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tamarapetty(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why marry in the 1st place if u both do not understand or love eachother?? Who forced u?? Is it a do or die affair?? Dummies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why marry in the 1st place if u both do not understand or love eachother?? Who forced u?? Is it a do or die affair?? Dummies
say no more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by oneda(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Really every ilk today think that his /her opinion count because of some cheap China gadget and free 5mb. Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by statusquoante: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
mtchewww

One of the signs of end time - feminism and homosexuality. angry

They will never have the upper hand until the rapture happens. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Macmoni(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Feminist are d word most ugliest creatures Yuck

4 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by stagger: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
See her face like monkey! Who will marry that anthropoid-looking ape and parade her for a wife?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by statusquoante: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
coolReading this she makes sense and there is truth in this.In marriage I believe you give your best100% to make it work but if the union does not work as a last resort measure divorce could be an option.

Life is too short for you to allow others suck the happiness out of you .So if divorce can make you happy go for it.

Divorce will leave you charred for life. sad

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by lonelydora: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Let her stay here and be talking thrash, Linda Ikeji has given birth, Chimamanda Adiche will soon give birth too.

Meanwhile, these men deserve medals.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by theunnamed: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Some people are just plain stupid! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by chendstone01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
actual meaning of Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes. But our 9ja women are taking this thing to another level. anything nigerians learn dey abused it just how they got religion from the white they abused it, corruptions they abused it cross dressing or gender benders someone is busy abusing it even this yahoo yahoo business we are abusing it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
She will cease to become a feminist the very moment a man offer her marriage or say I love you.
Only a frustrated lady who played hard to get when she was younger but got dissapointed by men when she got older, will make such foolish conclusions.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Tinalex(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Macmoni:
Feminist are d word most ugliest creatures
Yuck
Take it or leave it...its on the rise, more women have refused to be slaves to men. It's no longer a man's world like you think.....WAKE UP!!!!

17 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by LordNapoleon: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
They are happy that many marriages are crashing. Her type of feminism is a stupid one; they derive joy from seeing happy homes scatter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Makschinchin: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Divorce isn't a good/positive thing in any way undecided

No matter how bad it had been, there could still be light at the end of the tunnel for the duo. Something could still be worked out right at whatever point/situation. We shouldn't be appraising divorce.

On a second thought, I understand the point she's trying to make about parents raising the right men they want their daughters to marry, kudos! She made sense but saying divorce is a positive thing and will continue to rise is what I don't pray for...
So...

4 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
lonelydora:
Let her stay here and be talking thrash, Linda Ikeji has given birth, Chimamanda Adiche will soon give birth too.

Meanwhile, these men deserve medals.
see as those men con tight face

5 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by IronTete(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
smiles
Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
statusquoante:

Divorce will leave you charred for life. sad
Not in all cases and besides people divorce and remarry.

2 Likes

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by statusquoante: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Not in all cases and besides people divorce and remarry.

Maybe.

But it will always come up for mention at point or the other. And it will always bring back sad memories and maybe bitterness.

1 Like

Re: "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze by marttol: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.