Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools (966 Views)

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by newschecker: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
NIGERIA, September – According to the report published by the Council on Foreign Relations, Nigeria has the highest percentage in the world of children not registered in school.
The UN Human Development Index ranks Nigeria 152nd out of 188 countries.
The report says the problem is worse in the southern part of Nigeria than in the northern.
The north has 12 million children enrolled in madrassas, which even though not adequate, seems to help the numbers of unrolled kids in school up north.
While the UN recommends 25% of national budget be spent on education, Nigeria spends 7.1. Well behind countries like Ethiopia which meets the 25% recommended threshold.
Wealthy Nigerians send their kids to neighboring Ghana and other countries, while not so wealthy send thiers to private school.
The poor, who are the owverwhelming majority, are left at the mercy of the decrepit public institutions.

Source: http://atigari.com/2018/09/18/nigeria-has-highest-percentage-of-kids-not-in-schools/
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by SarcasticGenius(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Functional illiteracy. Madrassas which don't give aboki children formal education and which turns them into almajiri street beggars have now been elevated to "schools" in this one's eyes. Oya go madrassa go learn medicine or engineering.

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Says who? undecided. Have they visited Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Ethiopia, Somalia, Zimbabwe undecided, these countries have the most illiterate and dumb people than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by CodeTemplar: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Says who? undecided. Have they visited Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Ethiopia, Somalia, Zimbabwe undecided, these countries have the most illiterate and dumb people than Nigeria.

This is your profile summary:

Timewilltell2's Latest Topics ( View All 5 Topics |
Posts )
Education / Best Universities In Africa ( Top 10).
by Timewilltell2 . 3 posts & 122 views. 6:07pm (Timewilltell2)
Politics / Questions For Briafrans. (2) (3) (4) (5)
by Timewilltell2 . 137 posts & 3657 views.
11:33am On Jul 23 (Timewilltell3 )
Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria?
(2) (3) (4) ... (10) (11) (12)
by Timewilltell2 . 381 posts & 11262 views.
4:08pm On Jul 17 ( )
Romance / Top 5 List Of African Women Adored By White Men, And Who Are More Married To The
(2) (3) (4)
by Timewilltell2 . 101 posts & 3528 views.
11:26am On Jul 20 (Timewilltell2 )
Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?.
(2) (3) (4) ... (6) (7) (cool
by Timewilltell2 . 241 posts & 7483 views. 3:31pm On Aug 20

So I am not surprised by your posts.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by CodeTemplar: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Functional illiteracy. Madrassas which don't give aboki children formal education and which turns them into almajiri street beggars have now been elevated to "schools" in this one's eyes. Oya go madrassa go learn medicine or engineering.

Your own genius revolves arounds sarcasm abi ? or you are just mocking yourself unknowingly?

@topic, The Islamic schools have always been sold to illiterate brainwashed folks as the real education Allah wants them to have. This way, they see themselves as superior to those having any level of the wrong type of education (professor, PhD, masters, degree, diploma) inclusive. The irony is that the rich among them hardly go for Allah's recommended education as they tag it.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:

This is your profile summary:

So I am not surprised by your posts.

undecided

Ipbob pig, I'm not surprised by your stupidity and hate too angry
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by CodeTemplar: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Timewilltell2:

undecided

Ipbob pig, I'm not surprised by your stupidity and hate too angry
Hmmm . . . your kidney must be in your skull. carry on with your Nigerian supremacist envagelism
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Just30: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Timewilltell2:
stop being dumb

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm . . . your kidney must be in your skull. carry on with your Nigerian supremacist envagelism

Is your kidney in Malaysia ?. Low self esteem ipob fool
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 3:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Just30:
stop being dumb

What is this charcoal nigga stalking me ? undecided. Truth hurts ?. Stupud
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by ednited(f): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

This is unnecessary. You needn't say this to your own African brothers.

And to correct you, if the reason you said we are dumb is because of being illiterate. . .you are wrong. Not all literate people are smart and not all illiterate are dumb. There are many literate people who are dumb. And I do think we have dumb people but there are smart people too. But you can't generalize saying all is dumb.

I don't except this from an African
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Just30: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What is this charcoal nigga stalking me ? undecided. Truth hurts ?. Stupud
whatever makes you sleep
DUMMY
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by olusegun4jesu: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2018
op bewarn not Nigeria but Arewa nation
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2018
ednited:

This is unnecessary. You needn't say this to your own African brothers.

And to correct you, if the reason you said we are dumb is because of being illiterate. . .you are wrong. Not all literate people are smart and not all illiterate are dumb. There are many literate people who are dumb. And I do think we have dumb people but there are smart people too. But you can't generalize saying all is dumb.

I don't except this from an African

Who is this fool now? . undecided. I don't engage hungry illiterate Ethiopians, go and beg for aid from our president and after discriminate against other Africans. Your racist asses will not go unpunished. Nonsense Arab slaves.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2018
olusegun4jesu:
op bewarn not Nigeria but Arewa nation

Dumb flaaty
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 2:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Just30:
whatever makes you sleep
DUMMY

Get a bleaching cream before opening your charcoal mouth
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Just30: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Get a bleaching cream before opening your charcoal mouth
sorry
we dont have that kind of low self-esteem
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by power50: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
However, you can list your school on Nigerian school directory called http://naijaschools.com.ng
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by ednited(f): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Who is this fool now? . undecided. I don't engage hungry illiterate Ethiopians, go and beg for aid from our president and after discriminate against other Africans. Your racist asses will not go unpunished. Nonsense Arab slaves.

Your brain is hungry. . . feed it. I wanted to treat you nicely but you have missed it.

I am a proud African who believes in unity. Even if you call me racist, am still a proud African.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Just30:
sorry
we dont have that kind of low self-esteem

You are only good at bleaching unborn children right? Bloody monkeys.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Timewilltell2(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
ednited:

Your brain is hungry. . . feed it. I wanted to treat you nicely but you have missed it.

I am a proud African who believes in unity. Even if you call me racist, am still a proud African.

Go and feed your starving ugly people first. Why are you even on our forum? No nigerian man will toast a walking skeleton.

Shut up bytch, who cares who you are undecided.
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by ednited(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go and feed your starving ugly people first. Why are you even on our forum? No nigerian man will toast a walking skeleton.

Shut up bytch, who cares who you are undecided.

hahahahahahahahahaha . . . .eish
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by ednited(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by ednited(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

What's funny hungry girl?

lemn teteykegnaleh?
Re: Nigeria Has Highest Percentage Of Kids Not In Schools by Just30: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are only good at bleaching unborn children right? Bloody monkeys.
ignorant Buffon
go you are too demented and not worth my time
go find your fellow demented Nigerians.
Attention seeker.....

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Chevening Scholarship For Nigerians / ANAN Or Masters : Please Help, A Nairalander Needs Help / Female Student Allegedly Faints When She Heard Her Lecturer Died Of AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.