Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano (43549 Views)

Jigawa APC Senatorial Candidate, Tijjani Ibrahim Gaya, Is Dead / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Governor Udom Emmanuel To Flag Off Reelection Campaign On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by OlaAshawo: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
cultists

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu

you can't be decent and be apc
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by obi4eze(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Synonymous with APC
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by peaceway(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
BMZK:
I can't see any link between the first 2 pictures and the last picture. This could a separate and different gathering. Though I can't rule anything out with our politicians.

the picture was real, if you saw they cause grid lock yesterday around MM way on their way going towards Hadeja road, fear catch me. those tug with different orisirisi
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Buhariguy, buharitill2023, come and see the real lazy, aggressive and idtic people. They are all Afici members. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by adedayourt(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
BMZK:
I can't see any link between the first 2 pictures and the last picture. This could a separate and different gathering. Though I can't rule anything out with our politicians.

Der is a big relationship among all 3 pic, check again and if u still can't see it , Holla lemme point dem out to u
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
faxitaz298:

MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

carry your love go that side, did here resemble romance section.?

1 Like

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by buhariguy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
These op sef,
Is anything wrong for carrying stick?
I was thinking it was a serious issue.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should go and die.
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by okenwaa(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
BMZK:

You need a medicated glasses from a reputable FETH.

You can't see the senator on white agbada from his roof top in the first pic?
The back of his toyota SUV in the 2nd pic?

Are you a specie of the bat family?
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Antipob777(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is a welcome development. How I wish this is done in the SE so the useless pigs and idiots will go into hiding.

Nzogbu Nxogbu
Eyimba enyi
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by educators(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Level of Backwardness
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by mrkings84(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
what else could anyone expect from ogogoro party....?
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by bishopkay: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
dainformant:
This is really bad. The Senator representing Kano South, Arch. Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya, has commenced his re-election campaign rally yesterday in Kano state. The senator was joined by youths who were armed with sticks and cutlasses and they rallied round his constituency.

Meanwhile, Senator Kabir Gaya has said that the the All Progressives Congress would defeat the former governor of Kano State and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential hopeful, Senator Rabiu Kwakwanso in Kano State.

According to him, with three former governors and an incumbent governor on one side, there is no way Kwakwanso can have political fortunes in the next election in the state.

The Senator, who represents Kano South Senatorial District also said he is an advocate of two terms for elective office holders, therefore President Muhammdu Buhari should be allowed to have a 2nd term.

According to the Senator who spoke with journalists, nobody can perform to the expectations of the electorate in his first term in office.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/kabiru-ibrahim-gaya-begins-re-election-campaign-with-armed-youths.html

This one weak me ooo. It's surprising to see how people desperately shift the post when it doesn't favor them. Why dem no talk like dat during Jona time?

Anyways back to Daura is a task every well meaning Nigerian should be focusing on now because if his first tenure could be this disastrous with second term in the balance, one can't but imagine how his second tenure would be like with nothing further at stake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Daboomb: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
nero2face:
They're addicted to violence... undecided

Exactly my thoughts! They are always about VIOLENCE. angry angry angry
These backward people who still live in the stoneage should never have been part of Nigeria ........ maybe Futa Jalon would do them.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by gpeyton(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jobless people undecided undecided
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by edupedia: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Neminc:
That's APC for you

.na lie..no broom no APC...simple...
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by alibest: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
too bad for our democracy
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by snipernigga(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Since you are blind as a bat, you can' t see the back and front of the Toyota Jeep in both pictures? angry angry angry (quote author=BMZK post=71314851]I can't see any link between the first 2 pictures and the last picture. This could a separate and different gathering. Though I can't rule anything out with our politicians. [/quote]
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by goaldynman(m): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2018
BMZK:

Look well at the first picture! You will see the senator on top the open roof vehicle!!
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Tareq1105: 4:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Dannyset:
There is no need for barbarism in Kano. You don't need to intimidate Kwakanso. He will only win his local government and that's all. Buharist don't need to wield weapons to crumble a man who ignorantly decided to end his own political career by himself.

You've spoken

1 Like

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Tareq1105: 4:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Daboomb:

Exactly my thoughts! They are always about VIOLENCE. angry angry angry
These backward people who still live in the stoneage should never have been part of Nigeria ........ maybe Futa Jalon would do them.

Now that they are part of Nigeria, what do you want to do about it?
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by solex1988(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Naija politics for you
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by naijajobx: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by ufuosman(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Am not surprise
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by Lipscomb(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2018
This is a strong warning for saraki
Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by maryalloy(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2018
No be APC, na their way

1 Like

Re: Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano by tinydev56: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2018
BMZK:
The SUV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.