Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status (1098 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by Elose11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
On Saraki's NYSC Certificate

Whatever the motive behind this misinformation l wish to state that Dr. Bukola Saraki served his NYSC when I was the Director of NYSC Lagos State in1989.

He came into the service as a foreign trained graduate. He obtained MBBS from UK.

I could still remember that I approved his request for re-imbursement of his flight ticket from London because it was the practice at that time.

I am sure his NYSC certificate should be with him because he was duly discharged from the scheme. Please, take note that he did not ask me to make this brief on his behalf.

I did so as a responsible citizen to prevent the misinformation from going viral However, this is not the first time l would be correcting this misinformation. I did the same on the radio and newspapers on the eve of the gubernatorial election in 2003.

From Elder(Chief)Joseph Ebun Folayan, Rtd NYSC Director .
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
30 billion for the account o �

1 Like

Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by pcicero(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Now that we know that Saraki actually served, can we still ask for Buhari 's certificate, Oshiomhole's primary school certificate and Oblai's credentials?

I bet they would say those ones don't matter. Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by gaby(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi's case has set a precedent for a new tool to use in gagging and flogging perceived opposition and dissents into line.

Let's see how this pans out.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by nelronaldo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good for him.So can Nigeria now have Buhari/Obono-Obla's WAEC certificates
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by nelronaldo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Those who started this Saraki NYSC stuff are crazy. You can't pull down a man who is destined for the top

1 Like

Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
source?
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by thunder74(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
They thought Saraki is like them. See dem dem, the like attracts the like.
Re: A Retired NYSC Director Response To Saraki NYSC Certificate Status by Fiaburnthem: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm...
Tender your account details for propal verifications first...
THIS IS NIGERIA shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Delta State Pay Nurses / Enugu Batch B Corp Members Doing Their Parade Rehearsal (photos) / Is There Holiday During Orientation Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.