Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Poverty And Buhari's Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty And Buhari's Re-election (401 Views)

Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by doclatom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Poor Masses, Buhari’s Strongest Support Base – Oshiomhole(Vanguard Newspaper)

Addendum: I ask, is this why this government has hitherto plunged us into debts and forced so many Nigerians into poverty just to create a fan-base among the poor people? It's so bad that ₦5000 stipend is considered as "lifting people out of poverty" by this government. Poverty is a deliberate weapon by this government. I can't seem to see anything different from that. Sad, really!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by resurgent2019: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
My brother, if you see how I dey always plan to relocate ehn, you go fear fear ooo.

If it is the last thing I do, I will try for my future wife and kids to take them out of Nigeria. That is the greatest gift I can give to them.

1 Like

Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by resurgent2019: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
I know where all Buhari’s template of Governance is coming from but if I speak, I will be called an islamophobe and a bigot by his attack dogs.

Only God will save millions of Nigerians who want more for themselves in this life.
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by doclatom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
My brother, if you see how I dey always plan to relocate ehn, you go fear fear ooo.

If it is the last thing I do, I will try for my future wife and kids to take them out of Nigeria. That is the greatest gift I can give to them.

They've driven people out of jobs and out of Nigeria more than at any other time in our history as a nation!
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by doclatom(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
I know where all Buhari’s template of Governance is coming from but if I speak, I will be called an islamophobe and a bigot by his attack dogs.

Only God will save millions of Nigerians who want more for themselves in this life.

What God has given us the capacity to do or handle, He won't do it via miracle for us. The ball is in our court!
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by resurgent2019: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
doclatom:

What God has given us the capacity to do or handle, He won't do it via miracle for us. The ball is in our court!

There is nothing we can do but to keep praying.
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by resurgent2019: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
doclatom:

They've driven people out of jobs and out of Nigeria more than at any other time in our history as a nation!

It’s not a small issue oo. Capable Nigerians have left a long time ago while millions of Nigerians are still stuck here. When some of us express our hate for Buhari, most people think it out of bigotry or dislike for Islam. But no, it’s not. The man is just an economic destroyer who is lucky to have millions of poor northerners and Muslims behind him.

He’s the single most dangerous man on the African continent.
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by doclatom(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

It’s not a small issue oo. Capable Nigerians have left a long time ago while millions of Nigerians are still stuck here. When some of us express our hate for Buhari, most people think it out of bigotry or dislike for Islam. But no, it’s not. The man is just an economic destroyer who is lucky to have millions of poor northerners and Muslims behind him.

He’s the single most dangerous man on the African continent.

You're not far from the truth at all. You know, there are two ways to be fooled in this life: If you choose to believe what is not true OR you choose not to believe what is true. I think almost all persons still trying hard to defend this government fall into either one or both categories. They are being fooled!
Re: Poverty And Buhari's Re-election by resurgent2019: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
doclatom:

You're not far from the truth at all. You know, there are two ways to be fooled in this life: If you choose to believe what is not true OR you choose not to believe what is true. I think almost all persons still trying hard to defend this government fall into either one or both categories. They are being fooled!

No, you are wrong. The people defending this Government now are doing it for one reason:religion.

It’s so hard not to see where Buhari is going with his style of leadership. One if not the only reason Nigerians of southern extraction are lucky is that Nigeria is too big for Buhari to accomplish his plans. If he tried it in his 2nd term, a war will break out and the international community will have no choice but to remove him from office.

The world can not afford instability in Nigeria because of the spill over effects on the rest of Nigeria. That is the only thing saving Nigerians and that is why almost all the major economic intelligence bodies of the west have given damning reports about Buhari’s second tenure. Even Buhari knows that the West is on to his Islamist antics but he’s still being obstinate.

If not for Donald Trump’s eccentricities and his war against the multilateral world order, he would have worked with western allies to formulate a strategy on how to ease out Buhari. But all hope is not lost as the West all know that Buhari will not be good for the stability and progress of Africa. I still believe they would do something about him from now till next year. All these APC shenanigans is still be done in defiance of signals of the west’s aversion to another term for Buhari.

Even Buhari and Tinubu know this but they are being stubborn and they think violence from Hausas up north will stop the elites of this world from stopping Buhari’s destructive mission for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu As Godfather Atiku Or Saraki As President Is Chin-bian / Africa Bank Shareholders Sue EFCC, INEC Over APC Senatorial Aspirant, Echocho / APGA Primary: Lawmaker Enmeshed In Electoral Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.