Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) (4604 Views)

Digits – Mobile Number OTP Signup And Login Wordpress Plugin (nairathemes.com) / How Real Is Nairathemes.com? Should I Buy Themes From Them? / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Update! We are excited about the Launch of our website nairathemes
Get exclusive access to all premium products at https://nairathemes.com/
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tmonex:
I have the following wordpress themes with license codes. � clean from my themeforest.

I will update the list as i acquire more themes.
I have plugins too. with proof of ourchase if you want.

Newspaper 9 latest version with key
Avada theme with Token key
X theme
Bridge theme
Video pro
Visual composer
Revolution slider

I'll update my list as time goes on.

Still thinking of right price but I think I'll keep it at 1000naira.

I dont think any serious developer wont be able to afford that give away price for the premium version.

Look, those of you downloading virus infested themes from kings and wp-locker. I hope you wont learn the hard way especially if you're a freelancer and anything happens to the website after delivery.

Invest in the premium version of top multipurpose themes and save yourself from trouble.

Buy from themeforest or let me give you the ones i have.
Nuff said.

List will be updated soon.

I want... How can I reach you
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Whatsapp. no is right on my signature. (to avoid ban)

I offer theme install and demo import too.

If you have UI in Psd i can design for you also.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
sent you a message
Tmonex:

Whatsapp. no is right on my signature. (to avoid ban)

I offer theme install and demo import too.

If you have UI in Psd i can design for you also.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2018
New theme added.

Electro - Ecommerce theme

Premium version,All theme demo instact., untouched fresh files direct from themeforest. Latest version with receipt grin grin

No nulled , No kingtheme , No Wplocker....Direct from source....I learnt the hard way so I buy original themes for all my projects, don't use that nulled theme. It'll cost your client in the future. Buy original or ask someone who has it.

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
sent you a message

Original Newspaper theme with License code sold to BiafranBushBoy...He can testify to the Genuineness.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Tmonex:

Original Newspaper theme with License code sold to BiafranBushBoy...He can testify to the Genuineness.

Legit seller...

Business done in swift style.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
New theme Added

Consulting – Business, Finance WordPress Theme Latest version

Full Demos and Activation

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Do you have premium theme for music, videos/entertainment blog?
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2018
ClixMaster:
Do you have premium theme for music, videos/entertainment blog?

You can configure any Magazine theme to mirror any music entertainment blog

I have Premium Newspaper, Jnews for that
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by BZion(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Do you offer money back guarantee?
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
BZion:
Do you offer money back guarantee?

If what and what happens?
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
New theme

Businext – Supreme Businesses and Financial Institutions

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by cartwing: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Tmonex:
New theme

Businext – Supreme Businesses and Financial Institutions
do you have publishers theme
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
cartwing:
do you have publishers theme

If its this one, then Yes.

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello, I have elementor pro page builder

you can use all the pro feature except premium templates/blocks.
It is free including feature updates.

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
DIVI THEME is available.

The premium version fresh from my elegant themes dashboard.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dear webmasters, keep off kingthemes, and wplockers those sites will.damage your projects cos after a whole your whole site will starts to redirect when the scripts injected in those nulled themes are dpne with you.

International student jobs
If you got any project , hit me up, i'll sort you out with original multipurpose themes staright from themeforest. Many of them are from my past projects and were actually bought. I dont claim to have a whole bunch. If i dont have the theme you want i'll let you know.

Nulled themes are risky. I've learnt my lessons in the past. let me help you out with multi purpose themes usable for any project.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Afritop(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Do you have any or all of the three

Easy living- Real estate wordpress theme.

WPL Pro platform by realtyna.

Agentpress pro theme
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2019
@Tmonex
Please reach me on ujackson5@gmail.com as I can't find your phone number in your profile.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Ignyte(m): 6:40am On Feb 18, 2019
A few months ago I would have wanted this. You seem legit. These days I use wireframe I designed myself and design all the pages from scratch. WITH FREE THEMES.

I think that's the edge I have over regular web designers. I can create anything with limited tools
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Ignyte:
A few months ago I would have wanted this. You seem legit. These days I use wireframe I designed myself and design all the pages from scratch. WITH FREE THEMES.

I think that's the edge I have over regular web designers. I can create anything with limited tools

We work in a similar manner and that's why i laugh at people who refer to me as a regular wordpress theme installer. I have divi unlimited license, with it, most layouts i see online can be built, same with avada fusion builder and wp bakery. I hardly leave any traces of my original theme in the finished work.

I however do not dwell too much on FREE THEMES as I know the importance of multipurpose themes and multi-options in times of orders surge and with e-commerce sites you need to work at a faster pace.

Some fiverr client will also choose themes, buy and give you to work with, so you have no choice.

Thanks for dropping by bro, if you need any YITH ecommerce plugins, Let me know.

1 Like

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Ignyte(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Tmonex:

We work in a similar manner and that's why i laugh at people who refer to me as a regular wordpress theme installer. I have divi unlimited license, with it, most layouts i see online can be built, same with avada fusion builder and wp bakery. I hardly leave any traces of my original theme in the finished work.

I however do not dwell too much on FREE THEMES as I know the importance of multipurpose themes and multi-options in times of orders surge and with e-commerce sites you need to work at a faster pace.

Some fiverr client will also choose themes, buy and give you to work with, so you have no choice.

Thanks for dropping by bro, if you need any YITH ecommerce plugins, Let me know.

I'm looking for a buddypress plugin. Buddypress user blog
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ignyte:

I'm looking for a buddypress plugin. Buddypress user blog
I don't have it bro.
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by tunnex10(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls how can I reach you
BiafranBushBoy:

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Ignyte(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2019
Tmonex:

I don't have it bro.

No worries. I've modified a plugin to work like it
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Newspaper 9 with activation code?
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
Newspaper 9 with activation code?

Yes available with purchase code, dm whatsapp
Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2019
The 7 multipurpose theme,latest version, used by over 50,000 websites, available with activation.
Newspaper 9 latest version with activation code available

Re: Premium Wordpress Themes/plugins - Newspaper, Avada, Bridge (nairathemes.com) by Tmonex: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
I have all Premium Woocommerce plugins ...worth more than $2000. Which one do you need?

Actionable Google Analytics For WooCommerce

Bolder Fees For WooCommerce

DH Woocommerce Product Labels

Elegant Tabs For WooCommerce

Email Customizer For WooCommerce

Fancy Product Designer – WooCommerce WordPress

Groups For WooCommerce

Infinite Ajax Scroll Woocommerce

Product Countdown WordPress Plugin

Save & Share Cart For WooCommerce

Storefront WooCommerce Customiser

Tax Display By Country For WooCommerce

Ultimate WooCommerce Brands Plugin

Visual Composer – Woocommerce Grid With Carousel

WooCommerce 2Checkout Inline Checkout

WooCommerce 2Checkout Payment Gateway

WooCommerce Account Funds

WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields

WooCommerce Advanced Notifications

WooCommerce Advanced Quantity

WooCommerce Alipay Cross Border Payment Gateway

WooCommerce Ambassador Affiliate Program Integration

WooCommerce Aweber Newsletter Subscription

WooCommerce Bluepay Payment Gateway

WooCommerce Bookings

WooCommerce Box Office

WooCommerce Branding

WooCommerce Brands By Proword

Woocommerce Bulk Edit Variable Products & Prices

WooCommerce Bulk Variation Forms

WooCommerce CardStream & Charity Clear

WooCommerce Cart Notices

WooCommerce Cart – WooCart Pro

WooCommerce Catalog Mode

WooCommerce Category Accordion

WooCommerce Checkout Addons

WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor

Woocommerce Compare Products Pro

WooCommerce Conditional Content

WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments

WooCommerce Constant Contact Integration

WooCommerce Cost Of Goods

WooCommerce Currency Converter Widget

WooCommerce Customer History

WooCommerce Customer Order Coupon CSV Import Suite

WooCommerce Customers Manager

WooCommerce Delivery Slots

WooCommerce Deposits

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts

WooCommerce E-Commerce Bundle Rate Shipping

WooCommerce Email Customizer

WooCommerce Extra Product Options

WooCommerce Fly to Cart Effect + Ajax add to cart

WooCommerce Follow Ups

WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro

WooCommerce Gravity Forms Products Add-ons

WooCommerce Group Buy and Deals – Groupon Clone for Woocommerce

WooCommerce Kissmetrics

WooCommerce Lottery – WordPress Prizes and Lotteries

WooCommerce Memberships

WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout Wizard

WooCommerce Newsletter Subscription

WooCommerce Order Barcodes

WooCommerce Order Status Control

WooCommerce PayPal Advanced

WooCommerce Per Product Shipping

WooCommerce Points and Rewards

WooCommerce Product Addons

WooCommerce Product Bundles

WooCommerce Product Bundle with Gift Pack

WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode

WooCommerce Product Search

Woocommerce Products Layouts For Visual Composer

WooCommerce Product Vendors

WooCommerce Returns and Warranty Requests

Woocommerce Sale Booster – What are you looking for

WooCommerce Serial Numbers WordPress Plugin

WooCommerce Shipment Tracking

Woocommerce Shortcodes For Visual Composer

WooCommerce Simple Auctions – WordPress Auctions

WooCommerce Simplified MultiStep Checkout

WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder

WooCommerce Smart Coupons

WooCommerce Smart Product Recommendation

WooCommerce Software Add-on

WooCommerce Storefront

WooCommerce Subscriptions

WooCommerce Tab Manager

WooCommerce URL Coupons

WooCommerce Wholesale Suite

Woo Gift – Advanced Woocommerce Gift Plugin

Woo XML Facebook Products

YITH Booking for WooCommerce

YITH Custom Thank You Page for WooCommerce Premium

YITH Dynamic Pricing Per Payment Method for WooCommerce Premium

YITH Event Tickets for WooCommerce Premium

YITH Google Product Feed for WooCommerce Premium

YITH Product Shipping for WooCommerce Premium

YITH WooCommerce Advanced Refund System Premium

YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews Premium

YITH WooCommerce Barcodes and QR Codes Premium

YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode Premium

YITH WooCommerce Coupon Email System Premium

YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date

YITH Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts

YITH WooCommerce EU VAT Premium

YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager Premium

YITH WooCommerce GeoIP Languague Redirect Premium

YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards Premium

YITH WooCommerce Multi-Step Checkout

YITH WooCommerce Popup Premium

YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart Premium

YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote Premium

YITH WooCommerce WishList

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEO Tips For Optimizing Your Local Google My Business Page / How To Post Video On Nairaland / We Sell Youtube Views At $1/1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.