Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Wow Another Fibroids Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow Another Fibroids Testimony (1241 Views)

Stop Feeding Your Fibroids / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / My Fibroids Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Another Fibroids Testimony by vikyembassy2000(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wow! Good morning madam Victoria. When you told me that my testimony is going to be next on queue to tell you the truth I never believed you. God my testimony has start o! After a long treatment of multiple fibroids for 4 months God answered me. Its was more than this when I called you yesterday afternoon that something came out of me while peeing. You encourage me to use pad. Behold the above picture was what has been coming out. Thank you for all your encouragement, the home remedies was wonderful, your love and kindness is extraordinary, your follow up is out of the word. you're indid a God sent...Swissgarde products really work. pls ma when am I starting my fertility therapy?***smile* Because scan I did today show I have no sign of fibroids and my period has regularized.
~>get our fibroids and fertility pack today and say goodbye forever to infertility...
Send us a WhatsApp message quickly on +2348086969372.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Freezer Prices In Nigeria [2019 ] / If You've Ever Had Success Getting Rid Of Dandruff Permanently, Share Ur Regimen / The Pale Horse Rises: Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.