Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

DJ Sammykiss Announced To Drop A New Mixtape Featuring Olamide And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Sammykiss Announced To Drop A New Mixtape Featuring Olamide And Others (260 Views)

(wizkid) Announced To Feature New Rave Upcoming ARTIST(OPAH Sneh)is My Favorite / Pearl Thusi Announced To Be The Roast Master For The Upcoming Comedy Central / "Succinct" The Cult Olamide And Phyno Belongs To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Sammykiss Announced To Drop A New Mixtape Featuring Olamide And Others by BabaLeftOnline(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
�New Mix-Tape Alert�

Samuel popular known as "Sammykiss" posted on facebook and thanking those that shared and downloaded "DJ Sammykiss - Fly Mixtape". The "Fly Mixtape" hosted by DJ sammykiss was reposted on several blogs with massive views and downloads.

And Today, DJ Sammykiss set to release a new Mix-Tape titled "Special Mixtape". Featuring his favorite superstar olamide and other artists. He promise to make this new mixtape special as the name implies. Truth me, you will like the new Mix. Tell your friends to get ready for this mixtape is going to be 50mins with exclusive songs trending in Nigeria.

Mix-Tape Dropping soon.. Hope your are ready?

Via: www.babaleftonline.com