Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (54030 Views)

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Jossyroyal1: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2018
So how is that our business??
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by emeka762001(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
I suspected they are Nigerians by biafrud

2 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by teemy(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Still not satisfied with the story.

Yes armed.
Robbers? Could be cult or violent gang members.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Diso60090(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2018
falcon01:
I saw a Head shot <<Awesome>>

Thats 360 $hoot right there boi
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Proffdada: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Your use of grammar is very poor

When you say you hadly see this in Nigeria it means sometimes you do but rarely

This never happens in Nigeria , learn to use words properly

NOTE: Nigerian police are the most unprofessional in the world.

Mr teacher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Rayd502(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Proffdada:
Mr teacher
I am glad you pointed that out...

2 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by ayomitide2709: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
I thought this spray is used only by the FIFA referee....

23 Likes

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by wiringdpt(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Shut up, too many idiots with datas these days. Idiots wey no get passport self go dey talk about other countries base on what they read online
jumpandpas:
The armed robbers open fire first and no police officer was injured.

Lies...Lies...Lies.

These are Nigerians killed by SA police officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by crisycent: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Trained police...stray bullet no kill innocent passerby or drivers. Nigeria which way?
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Jaqenhghar: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Rayd502:
A look at the scene of crime shows markings of exhibits as well as the cordoning of the area to avoid tampering of evidences.

You hardly see this in Nigeria...I wonder when we will get to this level.

Never
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by bebanky: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lies...Lies...Lies.

Hand gun versus rifles? Are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Bamss1: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2018
If it were here they would have removed their trousers. I wonder y they do that tin
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by seangy4konji: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Those black south Africans aew the worst peasants in the world. I mean we Nigerians are really hard working...the only thing try think of is drink,drugs and commit day light armed robbery. They are the worst peasants.

If you doubt me just type south African highjackings and robbery on YouTube...

Shame and spits on them..I love their ladies though. Going for round two December. .

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
takers taken down by the cops, hope some dubious car dealer wont bring that blood stained bmw to naija and advertise for sale .

who knows how many people have bleed to death on the foreign used cars our people buy, gives me the creeps.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
seangy4konji:
Those black south Africans aew the worst peasants in the world. I mean we Nigerians are really hard working...the only thing try think of is drink,drugs and commit day light armed robbery. They are the worst peasants.

Shame and spits on them..I love their ladies though. Going for round two December. .
dont know why anything south is always termed baf all except south korea.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by troublemakea(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Had it been it was our NPF their wonderful and miracle working bullet's would have got the robbers naked.

Sai NPF

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by troublemakea(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
Nice one.

Our Police need to go for shooting practice on armed attacks, not against unarmed innocents. They should head to South Africa for a course and also learn how to do Crime Scene Investigations.

Just check out the way they reduced the fats from the obessed robber in the back seat. He was deflated.

If not for the title of this story and the images of the people shown, one would have doubted this was a place in Africa.

Did anyone notice the quality of the road? I wonder when we'd revert to same. We once had them in this country and they keep outliving the recently constructed rods.

Enjoy my siggy

Lol grin
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Franzinni: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2018
I love bmw

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by vioment: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Not only do I like the actions of the police; I also like the effizy of the road and the markings for forensics. See levels.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by TheMan3: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lies...Lies...Lies.

you think this is Nigeria
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by kay9(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Who goes for a robbery with a pistol Excessive force used here. I smell a rat

I thought I was the only one having doubts on the story...

First they said they had "intelligence reports of a planned robbery"; ok I'm listening. Then they said the vehicle was stopped on the N2 (in case you don't know, thats a 3-lane highway); so a planned robbery on an expressway? Ok o... Then lastly, can someone please explain how the dead suspect on the road got there? I thought they opened fire from the car and the cops returned fire... Abi it was the bullets that flung him out of the car window?? See how conveniently the handgun is lying close to hand, so absolutely "no doubt" that it was the suspects gun!

I could be wrong of course, but it seems more likely to me that that man was trying to run away and they shot him down, then planted the gun next to him. Another question here, why would they cover the body before taking the picture? After all they didn't cover the ones inside the car... My guess is so we won't see where the bullet entry wounds are - if its in the back, then the man was shot while running away.

Smh...
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
Nice one.

Our Police need to go for shooting practice on armed attacks, not against unarmed innocents. They should head to South Africa for a course and also learn how to do Crime Scene Investigations.

Just check out the way they reduced the fats from the obessed robber in the back seat. He was deflated.

If not for the title of this story and the images of the people shown, one would have doubted this was a place in Africa.

Did anyone notice the quality of the road? I wonder when we'd revert to same. We once had them in this country and they keep outliving the recently constructed rods.

Enjoy my siggy
What caught my attention first is the quality of the road. What a country.

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Ironi: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
seangy4konji:

Nigerians are hard working and involve themselves in illegal trades and practices anywhere they go, that is why they are always in trouble.

Just recently the Malaysian security agencies say they are going to keep an eye on all Nigerians in Malaysia, that is they would be observed with suspicion. This is because they say, too many Nigerians are committing crimes in Malaysia.

There is way too much evidence for you to refute this fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by rs172(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Your use of grammar is very poor

When you say you grin hadly grin see this in Nigeria it means sometimes you do but rarely

This never happens in Nigeria , learn to use words properly

NOTE: Nigerian police are the most unprofessional in the world.

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by budusky05(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lies...Lies...Lies.

Waiting the Nigerian boys go do there? There na Nigeria? Since you claim thief's to be Nigerians are they ur brother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Rindo69: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Our police must pull down the trouser of the suspect
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Born2Breed(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Earlier today various police units responded to intelligence with regards to a planned robbery.

Police spotted a BMW vehicle with three occupants along the N2 near Mandeni in South Africa.

When police attempted to stop the said vehicle, the occupants allegedly fired shots at the police officers.

Three suspects were killed during the shootout with police. Fortunately no police officers were injured during the shooting.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/south-africa-armed-robbers-shot-dead-in-their-car-after-opening-fire-on-police.html

This gun is very powerful. Seems the bullet explodes upon impact.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by akinszz: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2018
See fat shocked
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Lekas12111: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Wow did anyone notice the quality of that good road we are really lacking behind in this foolish country called Nigeria
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by gaby(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Bigsteveg:

What caught my attention first is the quality of the road. What a country.

Walahi..top-notch.

Our leaders are just evil, it's not like they are ignorant. Every ingredient required to make a road even better than this abounds in our grounds for free.
Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lies...Lies...Lies.

Then they must be of ipob origin

1 Like

Re: South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo by neonly: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Though I didn't read d headline but I wonder why buhari will order d execution of those igbo guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.