Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS (851 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Peter Obi Campaigns For Ken Pela, Delta State LP Gubernatorial Candidate (Pics) / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by deomelo: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdul-Rasheed Akanbi, Telu I, has showered royal blessings and prayers on the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the September 22nd governorship election, Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola.

Oyetola who was represented by his deputy, Benedict Alabi, received the blessings during a courtesy call at the palace of Oba Akanbi on Sunday.

Oba Akanbi who appreciated the State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola for his unalloyed support to the town, also prayed that he would not be disappointed on his mindset.

According to him, “You did not disappoint me and you will not be disappointed. You helped me and you are my friend, nobody can come between us. I and Iwo in general acknowledge and appreciate you. I pray you will not be disappointed on your mindset.”

In his address, Aregbesola stated that it is only a liar and a wicked person who would say he does not like and have the best interest of the town in mind.

“Nobody and I sat down before putting Iwo indigenes in high positions. Osun West which Iwo is part of, has the highest number of the ultra-modern schools except Osogbo and that is because it is the State capital but deceitful people will say Aregbesola has not done anything in the West. The most expensive road that we would love to finish, i.e the Gbongan road, is in the West.”

Aregbesola also revealed that he did all he could to guide and support the former Secretary to the State Government, Moshood Adeoti, before he defected to the Action Democratic Party, ADP.

“If there is anybody I guided concerning his governorship ambition, it is Adeoti but now, he keeps abusing me all over, please tell him to stop. I did all I could to support him.”

Earlier in his opening speech, the Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Najeem Salaam, urged residents of the State to vote for the party at the polls, adding that they should not allow unfit people to get into the realm of power.

http://www.osundefender.com/osun-2018-oluwo-of-iwo-showers-royal-blessings-on-apc-candidate/

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Even though I have many igbo as friends, biafra will never be a reality because most of my igbo friends believe in the progressive politics of Awo and Tinubu which has made them thrive after the civil war sad
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I have many igbo as friends, biafra will never be a reality because most of my igbo friends believe in the progressive politics of Awo and Tinubu which has made them thrive after the civil war sad
The table you want to shake is going to cause many mentions to fall on you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
ADELEKE owns OSUN

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by deomelo: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
ADELEKE owns OSUN

According to Nnewi village Igbos of course.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by BigbamoAYO(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

Speak English
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by deomelo: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:

Speak English

Didn't know you can not read and comprehend simple English words.

Sucks to be you.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

Didn't know you can not read and comprehend simple English words.

Sucks to be you.
Whats the meaning of this trash?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by Raptureminded(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Royal blessing my feet. shiooor
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
GoTV:
[s]Even though I have many igbo as friends, biafra will never be a reality because most of my igbo friends believe in the progressive politics of Awo and Tinubu which has made them thrive after the civil war[/s] sad

Shut the fùck up. You have no friends

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
ADELEKE owns OSUN
according to terrorists IPOBIANS dictionary grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
GoTV:

Learn to live without igbos u simple can't. Igbos have really made u a local champion in ur village

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Apc Governorship Aspirant- Chuka Ben Eche A Man For The Job! / BREAKING NEWS: APC GUBER PRIMARY TURNS BLOODY IN AKWA IBOM / Presidential Aspirant, Sowore,slams With Fresh N2bn Suit By MFM Founder, Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.