Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! (3696 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Liedetect: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2010

Another Nigerian son slaughtered

When will the Nigerian community in London, often fond of condemning Nigerians back home,  get together to fight back against those who murder their children?
  angry angry
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
Source, plz?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Liedetect: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Liedetect: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2010
This is a political question so don't use CRIME as an excuse to move this post and therefor dodge this very pertinent question.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
Eleyi ma le o.

What an handsome young boy.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2010
What is the problem with Nigerians in the UK?  angry

Such an adorable boy had to lose his life to such madness.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
EzeUche:

What is the problem with Nigerians in the UK? angry

So victims of crime are the ones with problems/issues?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

So victims of crime are the ones with problems/issues?

It is not the victim I am decrying but I am pretty sure it was fellow Nigerians who did this like in the last case. It is them who I am angry with for this heinous crime. Learn to read before you write. It will do you a world of help.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
Liedetect:

Another Nigerian son slaughtered

When will the Nigerian community in London, often fond of condemning Nigerians back home,  get together to fight back against those who murder their children?
  angry angry

Are deliquent teens delibrately targeting Nigerian youths? Why don't you start by proferring a solution? The problem in the UK is not a 'Nigerian' problem, it is a societal issue. Society at large must come together to solve it. There is nothing Nigerians in London, as it is a London problem, can do except to educate their kids.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
EzeUche:

It is not the victim I am decrying but I am pretty sure it was fellow Nigerians who did this like in the last case. It is them who I am angry with for this heinous crime. Learn to read before you write. It will do you a world of help.

What case are you referring to? Nigerian youths in London don't go around targeting other Nigerians. There is a teenage gang culture in London and depending on what gang you are in, a Nigerian teenager can be find himself an enemy to other Nigerians kids. You said Nigerians in the UK; is it a UK or London problem. Try to educate yourself about a topic before you comment. You want to throw insults when you are easily the clown of the politics section. Look at the man in the mirror first.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Liedetect: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/watch-vfl174813.swf[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzWb1tV39d8

Mum crying.

There are a lot of Nigerians in the Uk its about time they start organizing politically at grass roots and local level in order that their interests be taken into consideration. 
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

Are deliquent teens delibrately targeting Nigerian youths? Why don't you start by proferring a solution? The problem in the UK is not a 'Nigerian' problem, it is a societal issue. Society at large must come together to solve it. There is nothing Nigerians in London, as it is a London problem, can do except to educate their kids.
Dont think the poster assumes its a Nigerian problem. Just suggesting the gatherings of Nigerians to speak against it.
This will continue and it'll be swept under the carpet.

Why are we the targets? What we need is an awareness program.

@Poster
Is this the 9th case in UK?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

What case are you referring to? Nigerian youths in London don't go around targeting other Nigerians. There is a teenage gang culture in London and depending on what gang you are in, a Nigerian teenager can be find himself an enemy to other Nigerians kids. You said Nigerians in the UK; is it a UK or London problem. Try to educate yourself about a topic before you comment. You want to throw insults when you are easily the clown of the politics section. Look at the man in the mirror first.

Look fool with your asinine rebuttal, you commented on my post that had nothing to do with the victim, but by the perpetrators of the crime. Like I said before, learn to read before you write. It makes you look like a fool. This is not the first time you tried to shoot without bullets and I know for a fact it wont be the last. Instead of trying nickpick, maybe you could comment on the case instead of plying into someones comment concerning this crime.  I said what is up with Nigerians in the UK. So what? This is not the first time about crime within that community. I live in the States and you do not hear about much crime about Nigerian youth in the United States. The closest thing to crime may be 419 but that is it. Throwing insults? Simply speaking the truth. If you don't like the truth, then go shoot yourself for all I care.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
Why are nigerian kids always victims of attacks in london ?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

That is the same question I have been asking. I haven't heard of such attacks against Nigerian kids in the United States. But I remember a couple of months ago, a Nigerian girl was caught in drive-by.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Liedetect: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI (m)
@Poster
Is this the 9th case in UK?

Seems like more.

I don tire, it seems all the time, a Nigerian cabi was hammered to death two months ago

@ EzeUche

A taxi driver told me his son was nearly killed simply because he was bookish. he had to remove him from local school and send him to a private school.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
EzeUche:

Look fool with your asinine rebuttal, you commented on my post that had nothing to do with the victim, but by the perpetrators of the crime. Like I said before, learn to read before you write. It makes you look like a fool. This is not the first time you tried to shoot without bullets and I know for a fact it wont be the last. Instead of trying nickpick, maybe you could comment on the case instead of plying into someones comment concerning this crime.  I said what is up with Nigerians in the UK. So what? This is not the first time about crime within that community. I live in the States and you do not hear about much crime about Nigerian youth in the United States. The closest thing to crime may be 419 but that is it. Throwing insults? Simply speaking the truth. If you don't like the truth, then go shoot yourself for all I care.

Like I said, educate yourself. It is not a UK problem; it is a London problem. Nigerian kids in Newcastle, Glasgow, Brighton, Surrey, Kent, etc don't get attacked.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
Liedetect:

Ileke-IdI (m)
Seems like more. I don tire, it seems all the time, a Nigerian cabi was hammered to death two months ago

And does anything get done?

Has anyone heard from SEFAGO lately? Maybe he's the 11 yrs old boy
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

Like I said, educate yourself. It is not a UK problem; it is a London problem. Nigerian kids in Newcastle, Glasgow, Brighton, Surrey, Kent, etc don't get attacked.

Katsumoto, now I know you are an idiot. Isn't London a part of the UK. It is like saying that the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a gulf coast problem, not an United States problem. Don't you see how that sounds?

If the attacks is occurring in London, and London is in the UK, then it must a be UK problem, not a particular city in the UK. I can tell logic is not your forte.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
Deleted
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

London has a teenage gang problem; turfs are carved out by gangs in certain areas (East London, Hackney, Peckham,etc) and these teenagers are supposed to respect each others turf. Nigerian kids are not the only victims, West Indian, Ghanian, Asian, etc youths all get killed. Mind you, Nigerian kids also take part in attacks because they are part of the gangs. It is not an ethnic war. The problem with London is that many parents do not keep an eye on their kids. In the case of Nigerian parents, they are often away for long hours doing multiple jobs or attending parties leaving their kids at the mercies of society and its gangs. They kill each other over senseless things like respect, muggings, girls, etc.

Nigerian kids in other parts of the UK are not targeted and neither are they part of gangs.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
EzeUche:

Katsumoto, now I know you are an . Isn't London a part of the UK. It is like saying that the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a gulf coast problem, not an United States problem. Don't you see how that sounds?

If the attacks is occurring in London, and London is in the UK, then it must a be UK problem, not a particular city in the UK. I can tell logic is not your forte.

Black kids in LA kill each other; do you think the people in Ohio or Kentucky give a f0rk? Do they see it as an American problem? Likewise, do you think the people in Bath or Bristol see teenage boys in london killing themselves as a UK problem? Everyone in the UK sees it has a London. You are not very bright, yet you keep throwing insults. I am done trying to educate you, keep making a fool of yourself.

Your analogy about the Gulf of Mexico is wrong because in that case, the spill affects all of the US either financially, socially, or environmentally.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

London has a teenage gang problem; turfs are carved out by gangs in certain areas (East London, Hackney, Peckham,etc) and these teenagers are supposed to respect each others turf. Nigerian kids are not the only victims, West Indian, Ghanian, Asian, etc youths all get killed. Mind you, Nigerian kids also take part in attacks because they are part of the gangs. It is not an ethnic war. The problem with London is that many parents do not keep an eye on their kids. In the case of Nigerian parents, they are often away for long hours doing multiple jobs or attending parties leaving their kids at the mercies of society and its gangs. They kill each other over senseless things like respect, muggings, girls, etc.

Nigerian kids in other parts of the UK are not targeted and neither are they part of gangs.
if nigerian parents in london are to be blamed for lack of supervision on their kids,what is the british govt doing about this issue.i see them caring less because most victims are foreigners.i wouldnt want to jump into calling it racism act against victims but their ''i dont care'' attitude towards them is becoming unbearable to me.if i may ask,do indigenious british kids also kill themselves too ?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

Black kids in LA kill each other; do you think the people in Ohio or Kentucky give a f0rk? Do they see it as an American problem? Likewise, do you think the people in Bath or Bristol see teenage boys in london killing themselves as a UK problem? Everyone in the UK sees it has a London. You are not very bright, yet you keep throwing insults. I am done trying to educate you, keep making a fool of yourself.

Your analogy about the Gulf of Mexico is wrong because in that case, the spill affects all of the US either financially, socially, or environmentally.

It is seen as a black problem when black kids are killed in LA. Just like they are killed in New York City, Baltimore, Washington DC, and Atlanta. It is seen as a Black problem, so I do not see what you are trying to say. Nigerians in those other cities in the UK should see it as a Nigerian problem as well, not just a London problem. Nigerian youth are dying and you are saying it is a London problem, have you no shame. That is the problem with some Nigerians like yourself. If it is not happening in your area, then it must not be a problem. Just like what is occurring in the Niger Delta, is not considered a Nigerian problem, but a regional problem. Many Nigerians think all about themselves.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by 0hsisi: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
see fine innocent boy
May God console the womb that bore him cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
EzeUche:

It is seen as a black problem when black kids are killed in LA. Just like they are killed in New York City, Baltimore, Washington DC, and Atlanta. It is seen as a Black problem, so I do not see what you are trying to say. Nigerians in those other cities in the UK should see it as a Nigerian problem as well, not just a London problem. Nigerian youth are dying and you are saying it is a London problem, have you no shame. That is the problem with some Nigerians like yourself. If it is not happening in your area, then it must not be a problem. Just like what is occurring in the Niger Delta, is not considered a Nigerian problem, but a regional problem. Many Nigerians think all about themselves.
it is a nigeria problem which is more feasible in london compared to other parts.like you said,niger delta problem is foremost a nigeria problem affecting a part of it.you guys should forget about ''this problem'' stuff and address this issue wisely.how long will nigeria kids continue to be killed in gruesome murder in a foreign land.Is london becoming unsafe for nigerian kids ?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

it is a nigeria problem which is more feasible in london compared to other parts.like you said,niger delta problem is foremost a nigeria problem affecting a part of it.you guys should forget about ''this problem'' stuff and address this issue wisely.how long will nigeria kids continue to be killed in gruesome murder in a foreign land.Is london becoming unsafe for nigerian kids ?

The article made no mention to this being a RACIST act though. As far as we can tell, the boys who perpetrated this gruesome act could be Nigerians as well. So I don't see why we should make it a NIGERIAN issue. This is London we are speaking of here. . . a city where teenage crime has been on the rise for some years now.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by bkbabe99: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Katsumoto;

Why u would waste time conversing with Uchenna (Ezeuche) is beyond me! Seems like ure just itching to ru shoulders with "Common Folk", huh?!
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

if nigerian parents in london are to be blamed for lack of supervision on their kids,what is the british govt doing about this issue.i see them caring less because most victims are foreigners.i wouldnt want to jump into calling it racism act against victims but their ''i dont care'' attitude towards them  is becoming unbearable to me.if i may ask,do indigenious british kids also kill themselves too ?

If the problem is about supervision, what can the government do? Can a government make you love your child? Can a government make parents make sacrifices for their kids? There are parents that I feel sorry for because they have to work many jobs to make ends meet but I don't feel sorry for parents who would rather party every weekend or spend endless hours in church leaving their kids unsupervised.

Like I said previously, it is not a Nigerian problem, it is more a London problem and I use it loosely because there are many parts of London that don't have this problem. White kids who live in those areas are also gang members and are also victims. Most of the victims of the gang culture are gang members themselves. A few are victims of muggings.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Katsumoto: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
bk/babe99:

@Katsumoto;

Why u would waste time conversing with Uchenna (Ezeuche) is beyond me! Seems like ure just itching to ru shoulders with "Common Folk", huh?!

My bad grin grin
I am commenting because as with most Nigerian topics, there is usually a wrong perception and it is best to address it early. If you don't correct individuals such as EzeUche, he is likely to go round saying there is a problem with Nigerian parents in the UK.
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by Litmus: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
I'm with Ezueche. If Nigerian kids are being killed in an overall problem of child violence Nigerians should act to take care of its own. This goes especially if Nigerians kids are involved in the killing.

Yet where is the evidence Nigerian kids are involved in any murder in the first place?
Re: Death Of A Nigerian Son in London, Again!! by EzeUche(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
bk/babe99:

@Katsumoto;

bk/babe99,

You are a tribalist. No one else had a problem with what I was saying, but him. However, you looking through tribal lens must always rear your ugly head. I swear you are probably another poster's alter ego.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Acn Sweeps Polls In Ogun ! / The Only 3 Candidates That Will Give Apc Presidential Mandate / Religious Propaganda: GEJ's Cabinet(2010-2015)&GMB's Cabinet(1984-1985)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.