Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers (23700 Views)

9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make / Police Bar Officers From Demanding Customs Papers, Tinted Glass Permit / Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
saintjoel:

Okay,no problem ...... But you the the funniest thing....apart from fake papers, undervaluation is everywhere and it's the next big thing after fake papers...... Most importers don't care about what agents have paid, as long as their vehicles can leave the port..... It's only when they get to the road before they now know what they got themselves involved in.... Just yesterday I charged N1.450m for a 2014 Nissan sentra and the importer just scrammed and blocked me on WhatsApp because he felt he can still get another person to do it for less than N1.2m...... So, you see why I always laugh about undervaluation...... Hundreds of cars out there were certainly undervalued....
1.1m should do this car easily. And ure not under paying anything.. I'm on a Corolla 2014 and I charged it 1.1m.. Ive never paid below what custom told me to pay.. So maybe ure a big man sha..
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by jarkbauer: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

You are throwing a bait smiley ....
Smuggling is illegal .
If you have such car burn it . nothing can be done

A friend just bought a car through cotonou is so afraid of driving out of Surulere.
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
jarkbauer:

A friend just bought a car through cotonou is so afraid of driving out of Surulere.
Is this car a bentley or rolls royce ?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by jarkbauer: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

Is this car a bentley or rolls royce ?
Ordinary 2012 Camry
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
omonla10:
1.1m should do this car easily. And ure not under paying anything.. I'm on a Corolla 2014 and I charged it 1.1m.. Ive never paid below what custom told me to pay.. So maybe ure a big man sha..

No wahala sir.... I will tell him to contact you while I watch from the stands......

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
jarkbauer:

Ordinary 2012 Camry
Lol..
Driving in lagos should be fine. Why is he scared of going out of surulere. grin grin man no fit enjoy him money again. grin
There are lots of 2017 gle coupes , bentley , Range autobiography 2017. In lagos and they drive comfortably even at nights . infact 80% of nigeria prados and land cruiser , lexus gx and lx dont have duty. Except does bought from cocharis and co.
Chai nigeria grin
Closing the land border was a scam the customs are still milking does places and collecting Riba from smugglers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

You are throwing a bait smiley ....
Smuggling is illegal .
If you have such car burn it . nothing can be done

� � � dey wan hear from my mouth how Iya shukura take die and Iya Simbi sabi wetin kill am...

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

Lol..
Driving in lagos should be fine. Why is he scared of going out of surulere. grin grin man no fit enjoy him money again. grin
There are lots of 2017 gle coupes , bentley , Range autobiography 2017. In lagos and they drive comfortably even at nights . infact 80% of nigeria prados and land cruiser , lexus gx and lx dont have duty. Except does bought from cocharis and co.
Chai nigeria grin
Closing the land border was a scam the customs are still milking does places and collecting Riba from smugglers...

If you know the number of cars going through our borders every night.... You'll know tincan is a trickle....... Stopping cars at the border was one the greatest scams pulled by these government.....

4 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

You're right.
Undervaluation is everywhere. But If the vehicle gets to leave the port car is 70% safe. Sometimes if tincan cars with low value are stopped the customs let them go or sometimes they want to know who did the job. Because for a underpaid car to leave the port without alert . it means it was done under supervision of the Bosses Boss .

No problem sir
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by jarkbauer: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Readonee35L:

Lol..
Chai nigeria grin

But what happens if customs catches a cotonou car
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
saintjoel:

� � � dey wan hear from my mouth how Iya shukura take die and Iya Simbi sabi wetin kill am...
smiley wink
You're welcome
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
jarkbauer:

But what happens if customs catches a cotonou car

nothing much, they'd just ask u: Baba, how far now? anything for the boys?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by jarkbauer: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

nothing much, they'd just ask u: Baba, how far now? anything for the boys?

Yes ke
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
saintjoel:

No wahala sir.... I will tell him to contact you while I watch from the stands......
no I'm busy for now..and I don't want u to loose customers as well. Just telling u to try more and get lower values so u can have cheaper quotes.. Max u'll pay on 2014 Sentara is 900k.. Grimaldi o..
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
omonla10:
no I'm busy for now..and I don't want u to loose customers as well. Just telling u to try more and get lower values so u can have cheaper quotes.. Max u'll pay on 2014 Sentara is 900k.. Grimaldi o..

Loose customers ke... No o.... I go dash you the client... No worries...

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sooperrescue(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2018
An interesting topic. I am trying to get to the Cac Fou Ikeja for clarifications to all these questions. If we do the interview today, I will let everyone know so that you watch it on Autoxpat on Mitv on Sunday 7pm

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2018
omonla10:

Know how to play mind game if you want to attempt one. Based on your claim, let someone volunteer a vehicle of this year for this oga and we all wait to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2018
sheffyUTD:

Know how to play mind game if you want to attempt one. Based on your claim, let someone volunteer a vehicle of this year for this oga and we all wait to see.
no need to volunteer a vehicle. I'm working on a 2014 Corolla now. Paying 898k duty fully authorized by customs. My valuation even has barcode(its with me here) .. If u doubt me, meet me at tincan and I'll show u d documents. This is not office work o, it's purely field job and u need to be updated in order not to loose customers

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2018
omonla10:
no need to volunteer a vehicle. I'm working on a 2014 Corolla now. Paying 898k duty fully authorized by customs. My valuation even has barcode(its with me here) .. If u doubt me, meet me at tincan and I'll show u d documents. This is not office work o, it's purely field job and u need to be updated in order not to loose customers
How much did you charge for the corolla job ?

How much will you do . lets see smiley wink smiley
2015 camry
2014 and 2015 ford taurus
2016 avalon
2014 and 2017 highlander
2011 and 2016 Ford explorer
2015 & 2016 altima
2016 Accord .

Good Luck .

I anticipate your response

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Readonee35L:

2015 camry
2016 avalon
2014 and 2017 highlander
2015 & 2016 altima
2016 Accord .

Good Luck .

1.1m for d Corolla

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2018
omonla10:
1.1m for d Corolla
Kindly quote with the best prices to clear the cars i mentioned.
Sallaum or grimaldi

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Readonee35L:

Sallaum or grimaldi
can't quote for now.. I'm a little busy at work now..
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2018
omonla10:
can't quote for now.. I'm a little busy at work now..
When you can

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Readonee35L:

Sallaum or grimaldi

u really wanna go this route? or is this a trick question?

the guy u r quoting sef specifically told me he is a newbie.... that has not done it before.... kind of an amateur......

do u really want an amateur handling this bulk consignment? later u fit begin hear stories oh

start with one for now! grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u really wanna go this route? or is this a trick question?

the guy u r quoting sef specifically told me he is a newbie.... that has not done it before.... kind of an amateur......

do u really want an amateur handling this bulk consignment? later u fit begin hear stories oh

start with one for now! grin
I'm aware he is a newbie grin grin .
I just wanted to see his numbers since he claims to have better rapport with his custom friends .

I be Mr no story . i have the right men to handle my story cases perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
sheffyUTD:

Boss, leave him alone..... He doesn't know that one of the best stories on cartalk is always " MY EXPERIENCE WITH SO, SO AND SO"..... Na that time you go know say people wicked for here and by the time he has one or two with his name on it... He go know say khaki no be leather....

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:27am On Sep 21, 2018
saintjoel:

Boss, leave him alone..... He doesn't know that one of the best stories on cartalk is always " MY EXPERIENCE WITH SO, SO AND SO"..... Na that time you go know say people wicked for here and by the time he has one or two with his name on it... He go know say khaki no be leather....

I was suprised at the vigour and zeal he was using to quote prices.... the same person that said "i HAVE NOT DONE IT BEFORE " so how come he is so sure of his contacts when it's now they are supposed to eat the hell out of him?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2018
saintjoel:

TGIF my oga at the top. Na so. He thinks it's all about typing English. He hasn't able to provide the quote requested since yesterday, still busy on the field I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Readonee35L:

2015 camry
2016 avalon
2014 and 2017 highlander
2015 & 2016 altima
2016 Accord .

Good Luck .

Roro or containerized
Sallaum or grimaldi
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by 9icetoo(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2018
The customs guys will actually help you undervalue the car if you cooperate, but when it hits the road, the guys on the road will compute for you the actual fee you were supposed to pay. Like my Oga at the top said, when stopped give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. If you want to prove to them that you paid in full, they may decide to make you pay in full and it won't be cheap.
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
omonla10:

Roro or containerized
Sallaum or grimaldi
Roro Grimaldi
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Readonee35L:

Roro Grimaldi
mail me at shoyombosegun111atgmaildotcom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Japanese Automakers And Their First Cars (photos) / 4 Top Cars In 2018 That Will Give You The Assurance You Need / Accident On Lagos Abeokuta Express Road,meiran B/S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.