Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers (23683 Views)

9 Mistakes Car Buyers In Nigeria Usually Make / Police Bar Officers From Demanding Customs Papers, Tinted Glass Permit / Why Are Car Buyers Always Fond Of This Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
omonla10:
mail me at shoyombosegun111atgmaildotcom
Why not post here. They are just quote figures
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Readonee35L:

Why not post here. They are just quote figures
bro as I said earlier, I'm not advertising or looking for customers here. Random people ask for prices here and there.. Ive told u d one I'm doing at d moment and price.
In clearer terms, I cant give quotes here except if I'm working on same car. It's stressful asking valuation, and other calculations for just 1 car

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2018
omonla10:
bro as I said earlier, I'm not advertising or looking for customers here. Random people ask for prices here and there.. Ive told u d one I'm doing at d moment and price.
In clearer terms, I cant give quotes here except if I'm working on same car. It's stressful asking valuation, and other calculations for just 1 car

shocked cheesy grin embarassed undecided . . . in order of my reaction.

Saintjoel, come and carry your brother abeg tongue

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2018
sheffyUTD:

thank u.. Not everyone that has time for publishing prices here and there.. Prices that change now and then.. Sorry I don't have dat time. Search nairaland or other sites, u'll get average prices for these.
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2018
omonla10:
thank u.. Not everyone that has time for publishing prices here and there.. Prices that change now and then.. Sorry I don't have d time.

Okay sir.

But let me say this, ten to twenty years to this time, this (thing) you just did might come against you for being 'manipulative' except you change your moniker, this is internet age. You raise doubts and suspicions, you had better chance to set things straight but you chose the other way.

It's not about gaining client or 'loosing' one as you have made it look, it not about me, it is about you. Lucky enough, this is a faceless forum, but remember, it not as anonymous as you think. Good luck and enjoy your weekend.

Make I go cast my ballot sad

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
sheffyUTD:

Okay sir.

But let me say this, ten to twenty years to this time, this (thing) you just did might come against you for being 'manipulative' except you change your moniker, this is internet age. You raise doubts and suspicions, you had better chance to set things straight but you chose the other way.

It's not about gaining client or 'loosing' one as you have made it look, it not about me, it is about you. Lucky enough, this is a faceless forum, but remember, it not as anonymous as you think. Good luck and enjoy your weekend.

To give u accurate prices I have to negotiate these
1.duty to be paid
2 negotiate amount u pay to get certain duty
3 negotiate releasing cost with custom
And other logistics
Now u gave me over 10 cars, how can I give u accurate prices while I'm busy at work and won't want to give wrong prices. I gave u an email. Send me a mail and I'll give u my number.. Then we can talk.. Do u know duties are not exact.. Do u know releasing payments are negotiable with customs. I might pay 1million while u pay 800k.and both are legit.. Depending on bargaining power and sometimes mood of the valuation officer. It's not ur field so don't mumble things up.. Let the clearing agents in d house tackle my point and u'll see if I'm dubious as u claimed..

I raised doubts, lol. About what? Fraud? Stealing? Or manipulation. U just send me a mail and I'll call u back as long as u want.. I'm home today so I get time.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by antagonist: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
omonla10:

To give u accurate prices I have to negotiate these
1.duty to be paid
2 negotiate amount u pay to get certain duty
3 negotiate releasing cost with custom
And other logistics
Now u gave me over 10 cars, how can I give u accurate prices while I'm busy at work and won't want to give wrong prices. I gave u an email. Send me a mail and I'll give u my number.. Then we can talk.. Do u know duties are not exact.. Do u know releasing payments are negotiable with customs. I might pay 1million while u pay 800k.and both are legit.. Depending on bargaining power and sometimes mood of the valuation officer. It's not ur field so don't mumble things up.. Let the clearing agents in d house tackle my point and u'll see if I'm dubious as u claimed..

I raised doubts, lol. About what? Fraud? Stealing? Or manipulation. U just send me a mail and I'll call u back as long as u want.. I'm home today so I get time.

lol sheffyUTD he said it's not your field and that you're not a clearing agent. Ok na

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
SMH seriously. BTW this has been archived!
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
antagonist:

lol sheffyUTD he said it's not your field and that you're not a clearing agent. Ok na

Lols. It's no brainer.

*OP, sorry for derailing your thread.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by omonla10(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
antagonist:

I was replying d guy that gave me the list of cars. I don't look at monikers (sheffy or any other name) . I just reply my mentions. But it's just funny when someone says what he knows and even tells u he's currently working on such,yet, u still try to tell him its a lie. We have thousands of agents, even uneducated ones, doing their thing with no problem. Imagine someone(even those that can't write a complete sentence) delivering 5 cars and above a week, does he need online arguments to get clients?
I've learned my lessons, I'll keep watching.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by saintjoel(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
sheffyUTD:

No o, I've dashed him out to you sir......

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2018
saintjoel:

No o, I've dashed him out to you sir......

I'll take him!

I brought him here to learn since he said he is a newbie, but obviously he is the one with chalk close to the blackboard..... let me take him back please.....

oya omonla10 come lets go. we will upgrade u to omonla11 then I'll bring u back.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by chukel(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
jarkbauer:
Saintjoel if one discovered his car was smuggled through land borders what can he do.
u de find trouble o. Na because the guy still de bring in cars from Cotonou?

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by MPVGoddess: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2018
sheffyUTD:

Okay sir.

Please how much to clear 2004/2007 Sienna today?
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by sheffyUTD(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2018
MPVGoddess:

Please how much to clear 2004/2007 Sienna today?

380k/480k respectively

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by MPVGoddess: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks will soon revert
sheffyUTD:

380k/480k respectively
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Mufasha: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kudos to d ogas in d house..........,to d best of my knowledge i would hold the car/auto dealer responsible for any underpayment and not think it's d clearing agent .
i delivered an acura zdx 2017 model early sept to my very good friend and a brother who is a car dealer the duty paid on d car is ridiculous,becos he paid me #2m and i was so generous to have paid 650k surface.
so imagine what will happen to d buyer d day he will be stop by federal operation.,
MY ADVICE TO ALL
get a clearing agent to crosscheck d custom doc and also to get u a printout frm (CPC),while ur mechanic is checking d mechanicals let ur custom agent check d documentation.
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Mufasha: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Greet to all, my candid advice to all pls always contact an agent to crosscheck ur custom document same way ur mechanic will check d mechanical ask question abt d amount paid..........
i delivered an acura zdx 2017 model,i got #2m for d job and paid 650k surface.
heaven help d person dt buys d car ..,

Make God help d buyer d day wey him go face FOU people for road.
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by VolvoS60(m): 2:52am On Oct 13, 2018
omonla10:

Do u know duties are not exact.. Do u know releasing payments are negotiable with customs. I might pay 1million while u pay 800k.and both are legit.. Depending on bargaining power and sometimes mood of the valuation officer.

^^^
undecided

No serious country does things this way.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Jerie(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Lalasticlala, this information is very important. Let Nairalanders learn.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

No serious country does things this way.

it's not the country, that is a red flag anywhere....

even in naija, which kain mood? so if the valuation officer is feeling generous, it can be done free?

leave the guy, he is a red flag, that's y I called him out... the exploit is intended for the greedy, gullible and naive.... unfortunately this segment of the society constitutes more than half of the population

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Mufasha:
Greet to all, my candid advice to all pls always contact an agent to crosscheck ur custom document same way ur mechanic will check d mechanical ask question abt d amount paid..........

2017 Zdx ??

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by CarGuideNG: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Mufasha:

I believe the Acura ZDX ended production in 2013 Sir

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Splasshhh(f): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by JideOje: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Mufasha:
Kudos to d ogas in d house..........,to d best of my knowledge i would hold the car/auto dealer responsible for any underpayment and not think it's d clearing agent .
i delivered an [b]acura zdx 2017 [/b]model early sept to my very good friend and a brother who is a car dealer the duty paid on d car is ridiculous,becos he paid me #2m and i was so generous to have paid 650k surface.
so imagine what will happen to d buyer d day he will be stop by federal operation.,
MY ADVICE TO ALL
get a clearing agent to crosscheck d custom doc and also to get u a printout frm (CPC),while ur mechanic is checking d mechanicals let ur custom agent check d documentation.

Wawuu! I need to see this 2017 model Acura ZDX shocked

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by AleAirHub(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Lol. My Bella ooo grin
Readonee35L:

Lol..
Driving in lagos should be fine. Why is he scared of going out of surulere. grin grin man no fit enjoy him money again. grin
There are lots of 2017 gle coupes , bentley , Range autobiography 2017. In lagos and they drive comfortably even at nights . infact 80% of nigeria prados and land cruiser , lexus gx and lx dont have duty. Except does bought from cocharis and co.
Chai nigeria grin
Closing the land border was a scam the customs are still milking does places and collecting Riba from smugglers...

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Bizibi(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Readonee35L:

Lol..
Driving in lagos should be fine. Why is he scared of going out of surulere. grin grin man no fit enjoy him money again. grin
There are lots of 2017 gle coupes , bentley , Range autobiography 2017. In lagos and they drive comfortably even at nights . infact 80% of nigeria prados and land cruiser , lexus gx and lx dont have duty. Except does bought from cocharis and co.
Chai nigeria grin
Closing the land border was a scam the customs are still milking does places and collecting Riba from smugglers...
especially through the northerner borders......

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
AleAirHub:
Lol. My Bella ooo grin
Hahaha grin
Naso

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Readonee35L(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
CarGuideNG:

I believe the Acura ZDX ended production in 2013 Sir
The guy one give us Sakamanje . cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by legalwealth(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Fraudulent Customs Papers And Innocent Car Buyers by Tadeus(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
saintjoel:

Oga, where did you read that I support undervaluation or where I stated that it's legal to move cars across the border with the ban still in place, do you need better reading glasses??

Lols @ reading glasses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) / People Use Umbrella Under Rain While Driving Convertible (Picture) / Fhemmy Motors Presents: Auto Security Tips *Video Attached*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.