Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa (1384 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At The 2018 Glitz Style Awards In Ghana. / Tonto Dikeh Receives Peace Ambassador Awards In Delta State (photos) / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 4:20am On Sep 19, 2018
This has made so many Africans hate us , our musicians are top class and our music industry is the richest in Africa. Useless African countries like Ghana, South Africa, kenya and Tanzania think they can match us . How much money their music make grin. How many of their artists even get Grammy awards ? . We are the best and it makes them envy and angry .
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ekez(m): 4:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Anti wetin yu smoke?
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Anti wetin yu smoke?

If you can't add anything sensible to the thread , move
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ekez(m): 5:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

If you can't add anything sensible to the thread , move
But wetin yu take no make sense. Yu say how many grammies naija artiste don win? South africa do win grammies pass anyother african country, So anti i still de ask yu "wetin yu smoke dis early mornin'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 5:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:

But wetin yu take no make sense.
Yu say how many grammies naija artiste don win?
South africa do win grammies pass anyother african country,
So anti i still de ask yu "wetin yu smoke dis early mornin'.

I don't entertain low iq illiterates like yourself. You clearly don't know the African music industry, go and get some education. Naija artist are highly rated than an in Africa. In Europe and America will rule when they talk Africa. Our musicians and the awards they have only compare to black America, and your stupid self dare mention a yeye lazy country like South Africa? undecided wetin you smoke fool . Can their artist match wizkid and davido? Stupid
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by mikejj(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2018
grin and the 9ja men are showing theirselves up there
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by mikejj(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2018
grin true!!!!! but using others words in place of useless would have been better...
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by mikejj(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Naija men are the best after white men . It's only white men we fear if not we take over the world in handsome look , money , brain and sweet big cocks
. big cocks chai.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by mikejj(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Are they not useless? Name one artist you know from these lazy countries . None of these lazy idiotic countries ever touched nor seen a Grammy award , and yet some self hating fools on nairaland think others wise
the thing is no man is useless,they might be useless to you but they are useful to one person's life some where alright.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ekez(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I don't entertain low iq illiterates like yourself. You clearly don't know the African music industry, go and get some education. Naija artist are highly rated than an in Africa. In Europe and America will rule when they talk Africa. Our musicians and the awards they have only compare to black America, and your stupid self dare mention a yeye lazy country like South Africa? undecided wetin you smoke fool . Can their artist match wizkid and davido? Stupid
Abeg which artiste for naija don win grammy award and me no argue say we no be best for africa but you say dem don win grammy award ,abeg tell me the artiste ,
But why you dey call me fool ,oya check am me and you who com be fool naw .
Abeg no forget to tell the artiste for naija wey don win grammy.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Ekez:

Abeg which artiste for naija don win grammy award and me no argue say we no be best for africa but you say dem don win grammy award ,abeg tell me the artiste ,

You are sounding dumber by the minute . If we are the best in Africa, who do you think will have more grammies then ? Kenya? undecided.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Ekez:

Stupid nigga of biafra
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2018
mikejj:
the thing is no man is useless,they might be useless to you but they are useful to one person's life some where alright.

Lousy
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ekez(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid nigga of biafra
Hey ma bitch ,how are you doin.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Ekez:

Hey ma bitch ,how are you doin.

undecided
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ekez(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by mikejj(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lousy
baby hope we are alright
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2018
mikejj:
baby hope we are alright

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:
This has made so many Africans hate us , our musicians are top class and our music industry is the richest in Africa. Useless African countries like Ghana, South Africa, kenya and Tanzania think they can match us . How much money their music make grin. How many of their artists even get Grammy awards ? . We are the best and it makes them envy and angry .

It seems like you are fond of making stupid threads undecided. Can you back up this shyt?

1. South African music industry is the richest in Africa, followed by Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania if I'm not mistaken.
2. Again South Africa has the most diverse music in Africa, we only known for afro beats . They have kwaito, hip hop, gospel , afro pop, jazz, rock etc .
3. How do you measure the uselesnss of a country?
4.South Africa alone houses over 90% of the Grammy awards in Africa, which nigerian besides davido ever got one .
5. We are the best or among the best ? What is your criteria for best ? . Can you back this up with facts not emotions ? . What do they envy about us ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Timewilltell2(f): 5:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

It seems like you are fond of making stupid threads undecided. Can you back up this shyt?

1. South African music industry is the richest in Africa, followed by Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania if I'm not mistaken.
2. Again South Africa has the most diverse music in Africa, we only known for afro beats . They have kwaito, hip hop, gospel , afro pop, jazz, rock etc .
3. How do you measure the uselesnss of a country?
4.South Africa alone houses over 90% of the Grammy awards in Africa, which nigerian besides davido ever got one .
5. We are the best or among the best ? What is your criteria for best ? . Can you back this up with facts not emotions ? . What do they envy about us ?

You are a self hating goon. What is all this nonsense you wrote here undecided. Are you stupid or something? . Nigeria has the richest and diverse music in Africa. 90% of what? undecided. We are the best because of our attitude and arrogant way . They are scared of us because we dominate everything from beauty , movies , music , economy . They envy our coolness and brains . We have more billionaires and millionaire than all of tjem put together which would tell you how smart and industrious we are . Stupid.self hater
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Has The Most International Awards In Africa by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are a self hating goon. What is all this nonsense you wrote here undecided. Are you stupid or something? . Nigeria has the richest and diverse music in Africa. 90% of what? undecided. We are the best because of our attitude and arrogant way . They are scared of us because we dominate everything from beauty , movies , music , economy . They envy our coolness and brains . We have more billionaires and millionaire than all of tjem put together which would tell you how smart and industrious we are . Stupid.self hater

Lol, I'm a self hater because I refuse to lie to myself like you grin. My friend Google Soweto gospel choir , black coffee, black mambozi to name some South Africans with international awards. We are still learners, just that we have the loudest mouth about nothing. Arrogance ? Now that's something worthy to brag about undecided. Are you well? . Which country doesn't have her cool people ?. Brains , again which country doesn't have her smart people? You think those countries do better than us in other things because they are stupid? What kinda wahala be this undecided.

Nigeria has more billionaires yes , because we have allowed many crooks to rule us. South Africa has more millionraes than any other country, followed by Egypt, Nigeria and Kenya. Stop.your lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

*RAW UNREFINED PALM KERNEL OIL AVAILABLE IN LAGOS, NIGERIA* / Davido Pictured In A Van, At US Promo Tour Day 2 (photos) / Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.