Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary (16215 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by stephenduru: 5:25am On Sep 19, 2018
1yr After, Eucharia Anunobi Remembers Late Son With A Thanksgiving Service

One year after,veteran actress Eucharia Anunobi remembered her late son Raymond with a memorial and thanksgiving service.Omotola,Okey Bakassi and others were at hand to support her.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/1yr-aftereucharia-anunobi-remembers.html

1 Like

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by stephenduru: 5:26am On Sep 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by stephenduru: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by mikejj(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2018
eya ...
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by YoungLionken(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Mama doh, but what could have been the cause of his death(in reality, not what they want us to believe on the line)... Mama but I hope say you nor use the guy take subscribe o. Afterall, right from time, ur way nor pure like dat
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by JON01: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
She caused it!!! Continue the Thanksgiving instead of her to join the Surrogacy queue
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by chocboi78(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Ewo.. I didn't hear of her sons death oo
My condolences tho....

1 Like

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Blessingmoyo: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
k
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by cosmatika(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
It's a pity. Though she was trying to blame the Drs for her sickler child's death
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by flyca: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2018
She's really mourning. Just look at those pics embarassed
Sincere condolences!

17 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by PrettySleek(f): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2018
So sorry for her loss but why does the Thanksgiving look like a movie premiere or an all red party? Hmmmmm I go no talk pass this one before one busy body go quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Make born another one nah
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Make she born another one nah
The Lord will continually console you.
Indeed sorrows may only last for the night, your joy is close by

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry.... Try to know your genotype before impregnating any lady....

After genotype, go for DNA grin...... If u know u know
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Kendumazy(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry Ma.
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Yet my babe wants us to marry despite being As AS
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Behind all her nice make up & dressing I see pain,may God help her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by millionboi2: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Born anoda one
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Gkemz: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry ma'am. Pls take heart. To all those criticising her for having memorable and colourful service in memorial of her late son, i have two questions for you... Will she continue to cry forever. Hasn't she cried enough? And to those nairaland kids asking her join surrogate crew, well i don't have any word for u...just pray you don't lose your only beloved one.

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Thanksgiving indeed. You lost a child and you're here doing thanksgiving. For what?! Who is giving the thanks and to who, and for what? Religion has really twisted our brains. Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by coolcatty: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2018
YoungLionken:
Mama doh, but what could have been the cause of his death(in reality, not what they want us to believe on the line)... Mama but I hope say you nor use the guy take subscribe o. Afterall, right from time, ur way nor pure like dat

This one's parents will be somewhere boasting that they have a child?.....real life efulefu like this op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by walosky(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2018
She fell in love with a broke ass nigger she rendered help to squate in her apartment in Ikeja. For the gold digger to perfect his moves, he had to hide his genotype and lied to UK and they eventually got married and later had a son whom was a sickler that made UK to call the marriage a Quit and divorced the so called guy due to health reasons.

RIP RAYMOND !!!
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by YoungLionken(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
coolcatty:

This one's parents will be somewhere boasting that they have a child?.....real life efulefu like this op.
Na yeye dey du U, Ozuo lyk you... See how you are trying to make me insult your parents that are somewhere wishing you the very best in life, just because of somebody you don't know that much. Mugu!
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by coolcatty: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
YoungLionken:

Na yeye dey du U, Ozuo lyk you... See how you are trying to make me insult your parents that are somewhere wishing you the very best in life, just because of somebody you don't know that much. Mugu!

The butterfly thinks himself a bird.....you and your insults are grossly inconsequential.....azu amu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by ajebuter(f): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2018
So sad and I pray Eucharia finds solace and comfort..

However, the ambience, dressing and pictures do not match the sombre and respectful atmosphere the deceased boy deserves.

I think Omotola is the only respectably dressed in honor of the deceased.

All in all, my condolence to the bereaved mother

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by YoungLionken(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
coolcatty:

The butterfly thinks himself a bird.....you and your insults are grossly inconsequential.....azu amu
Do you know that I can argue with you about the "butterfly and bird" shit, what difference can you tell about the two? As for the curses, if I'm serious, it will surely go with you. Like I said before but in another words, don't inherit problems because of somebody you don't know closely.
Re: Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary by Duru1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
ajebuter:
So sad and I pray Eucharia finds solace and comfort..

However, the ambience, dressing and pictures do not match the sombre and respectful atmosphere the deceased boy deserves.

I think Omotola is the only respectably dressed in honor of the deceased.

All in all, my condolence to the bereaved mother

In your skewed stream of thought, you did not think that ladies in the locally tailored white gowns are respectably dressed in the honor of the deceased? In fact, Omotola dressed as if she was going to a town hall meeting. Most Nigerians are freaking doll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Create Heaven For Your Woman Before She Can Be An Angel" - Stephanie Linus / Asa Shows Off Dance Moves (Video) / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.