Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega (753 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by faithdinno: 5:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Francisca Ordega admits she regrets playing for Nigeria’s senior women national team.
The USA-based forward, said she would have opted for another country if there was a chance, because of the lack of support for women’s football in Nigeria.

Ordega was part of the Super Falcons team, that won a record 10th African Women Cup of Nations last weekend.
“If I had not played for Nigeria at the full international level, trust me I would have played somewhere else,” she told African football.

“The U17 and U20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.

“If this continues, Nigeria will soon cease to be a force in Africa because there will be no future Super Falcons.”

The Falcons are currently in Abuja, waiting to receive their bonuses from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

source:http//sportjyst..com

Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by Phenotech(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Ah ah ah!
Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by mamotalk: 5:52am On Sep 19, 2018
But you do not regret the fame you got from playing for Nigeria.
Unpatriotic idiot
Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by profmathsland(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2018
This is just recycled nonsense from the OP. This is no current news. His reports say the falcons are currently in Abuja which is so untrue. The players are all at their clubsides.

The OP is posting events from two years ago in the aftermath of the 2016 AWCON as current news. Trash reporting I must say.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by dbos11(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Please who is orthega abi wetin she call herself
Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by Icon4s(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2018
faithdinno:
Francisca Ordega admits she regrets playing for Nigeria’s senior women national team.
The USA-based forward, said she would have opted for another country if there was a chance, because of the lack of support for women’s football in Nigeria.

Ordega was part of the Super Falcons team, that won a record 10th African Women Cup of Nations last weekend.

“If I had not played for Nigeria at the full international level, trust me I would have played somewhere else,” she told African football.

“The U17 and U20 teams have been blamed for the performances at their recent World Cups, but they were poorly prepared for these competitions.

“If this continues, Nigeria will soon cease to be a force in Africa because there will be no future Super Falcons.”

The Falcons are currently in Abuja, waiting to receive their bonuses from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

source:http//sportjyst..com

At first bolded, there was no African Women Championship that was concluded last weekend. The last one was almost two years ago now. So this is Old News.

On second bolded if she doesn't appreciate playing for Nigeria, she should have played elsewhere like? She think say she fit smell jersey for USA, China, France, Germany, Spain and co? She for kuku switch to Ghana naa.

Women football globally has not received the kind of support Men's football has received. She should not blame God either for making her a woman and not a man.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Playing For Nigeria – Francisca Ordega by Icon4s(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
dbos11:
Please who is orthega abi wetin she call herself

Orthagonal nko?

(1) (Reply)

. / Messi Moves Ahead Of “cristiano Ronaldo” As Top Goal Scorer In 5 Leagues / No More Slum In Their Genes Thanks To Chess!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.