Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (79976 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by igwe44(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2018
ghostwritter:
God will grant u all FRSC email while he grants me the real FRSC Job.
. As old as you are you don't have sense.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Parkac(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2018
The list is definitely out today.
Check your status by visiting https://unn-edu.info/2018/09/frsc-shortlisted-candidates.html
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mupinaani: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
If this list is not released today, then I we start seeing it as a Scam..
Just look at the time and till now, no update on there portal.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by nymphomaniac(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Can someone mention me when they do get the e-mailed. Thank you in advance
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mupinaani: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
How long does it even take to upgrade from RMA to an Office when you have a BSc?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by profmicky: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
If you are yet to sign you reference/guarantors forms contact me on 08021218770, to be signed by senior paramilitary officers, with ID card and passport.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by overseasnbeyond: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
rocoh:
Today Wednesday 19 September 2018 FRSC will contact those who have been shortlisted.

"In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise. "

The Full story below:

FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC

Useless job everywhere for only people who can pay either financially or morally or through godfatherism.
I got my job on my phone with no interference from no one here in America. Wish Nigeria can just be like this....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by askjohnprosper: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
No way. Still looking
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by KellyBerry(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2018
What is meant to be will surely happen. Believe that!!!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Tayoajii(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Thank GOD for this information. Everyone should be on the look out. We have been expecting this before now. Thank you FRSC!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by frankstanley(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
overseasnbeyond:

Useless job everywhere for only people who can pay either financially or morally or through godfatherism.
I got my job on my phone with no interference from no one here in America. Wish Nigeria can just be like this....
. Please how do I get the same job
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Janiel: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
fullclub:
I have seen my name https://recruitmentformportal.com.ng/how-to-check-the-frsc-list-of-shortlisted-candidates-2018-2019-for-every-state-date-and-venue/

I didn't write any exam after registering. Who else didn't write an exam?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Jermat20(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=judecares1 post=71325991]Mother Mary hear my humble cry[/quote

Amen. My heart has been beating faster than it should since morning because of this.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by LZAA: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Roger3D:
I already have a well paying job with the Buhari media crew grin
It was never in doubt grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback pointzerom gmbuharii

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by inositol88(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Am closely monitoring this thread!

If its real, then am expecting my own mail today
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by overseasnbeyond: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
frankstanley:
. Please how do I get the same job
You must be here
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mupinaani: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
When will Nigeria start taking care of her citizens?
MMM 19th means 12Am of today but in our own country, 19th may even mean 19th of the next four months....
This is Nigeria...
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Magnifico2000: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who has gotten email messages from FRSC
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Oguguamuobi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have been checking my mail from 6am till now.. yet to see anything or even hear from others any positive news..
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Jahmieu10: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
richard1994:
i am still expecting the mail o
Please If someone lost his summary data page, can he reprint?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Jahmieu10: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oguguamuobi:
I have been checking my mail from 6am till now.. yet to see anything or even hear from others any positive news..
Please if someone lost his summary data page, can he reprint??
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Magnifico2000: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
mupinaani:
If this list is not released today, then I we start seeing it as a Scam..
Just look at the time and till now, no update on there portal.
U sent a message to me
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by FestusIrohigbe: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
shocked
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by inositol88(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Parkac:
Check your status by visiting https://unn-edu.info/2018/09/frsc-shortlisted-candidates.html

All these creatures dropping fake links...

Make una borrow sense naw!!!!!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ahukannakate(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Still waiting
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pussyAvenger: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
princeking2:

Grace. what about you?
OK...make l kuku tap into you're grace

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by divine2288: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
rocoh:
Today Wednesday 19 September 2018 FRSC will contact those who have been shortlisted.

"In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise. "

The Full story below:

FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC
havent seen any mail yet o... biko if u have seen pls indicate by saying frsc.. lol

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by tim1256(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Someone please help, how do I reprint my data page. I can't locate the earlier printed page.
Help plsssssss
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by 8182yep: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please emphasis is made on the "summary data page"....which is this summary data page
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by 8182yep: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
tim1256:
Someone please help, how do I reprint my data page. I can't locate the earlier printed page.
Help plsssssss

Did you print before?...
If yes... Which is it?... I mean was sent to email??
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by GCsomething: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Parkac:

Clone like you. No information and wonder what you gain to mislead me in the name of dragging traffic to your micro site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.