Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (79728 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by overseasnbeyond: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
rocoh:
Today Wednesday 19 September 2018 FRSC will contact those who have been shortlisted.

"In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise. "

The Full story below:

FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC

If any sector promised you job in Nigeria forget it, man no man go end am. On top peanuts
Struggle comot for that country oooo before it killed your destiny.
I started my new job here yesterday and they dont need my university certificate for the position $14.2/ hr and i have 62hrs in a week.
God punish naija leaders.
My 20 years old waec result just dey start work.

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Jossyroyal1: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
guru90:

which kinda qualified !!!

Everybody qualified!!! if you have your qualification certs......

Are you aware that some people who didn't meet one or two requirements apply

Are you also aware that some people are far more qualified than others?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Fovickers(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
apc change!!!.abeg no vex, n.a. mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by odufalut: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
overseasnbeyond:

If any sector promised you job in Nigeria forget it, man no man go end am. On top peanuts
I started my new job here yesterday and they dont need my university certificate for the position $14.2/ hr and i have 62hrs in a week.

Bro, wetin happen na, u be German machine or robot? Going by ur calculation, u dey work more than 8hrs everyday, and u just started working yesterday, and u dey earn 880dollars per week and 3kplus per month undecided. Abeg which type of work u dey do for abroad? Cos work plenty for abroad wey people no fit proud with...

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Loonyy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
divine2288:
havent seen any mail yet o... biko if u have seen pls indicate by saying frsc.. lol
Na y u quote everything
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by BabaIbo: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
God have mercy, your grace is all I need, I ask this through Christ our Lord. Mother Mary please intercede for me and pray for me
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by eduminati(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
It's 6:35pm and still no official statement from the FRSC; no email. The official time for closure is 4pm. Guys, all I can say is not to give up hope, but please don't be surprised if they release statement that they've sent an email to us.

Nothing is impossible in this administration that we're in.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mckenzie25: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone, no news yet....hasn't anybody received the mail yet?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mohlanforex: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
this job gradually turning out to be a scam...
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by bondinlon: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oh Lord My God! Is it that frsc just scammed us or they forgot to send the emails? Perhaps their network was down �
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by guru90: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
overseasnbeyond:

I SWEAR YOU DON BALANCE..... $14.2 x 62 HRS = $ 880.4 X N360 = N316944 (JUST IN A WEEK).

9JA NA H.E.L.L

FLEX MAN !!!!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by teebaxy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
yanabasee:
I've received the mail...
Congrats oh but I doubt u well... open d mail na ... why is it still unread
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
yanabasee:
be serious please...prove yourself by screenshoting the message content
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by SeanPablo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
SeanPablo:

bros wetin you gain nw with d rubbish wey u upload.....noreply don begin space to no reply

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
yanabasee:
congratulations dear
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
be serious please...prove yourself by screenshoting the message content
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
teebaxy:
Congrats oh but I doubt u well... open d mail na ... why is it still unread
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
forever24:
congratulations dear

Thank you!!.... I appreciate!!
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by obicaddy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
I just received the mail too

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by obicaddy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just got an email now

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Olami099(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
I haven't received any email yet anyone from kwara state that has been invited
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
obicaddy:
I just received the mail too

Best of luck bruv!!!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by teebaxy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Olami099:
I haven't received any email yet anyone from kwara state that has been invited
Are u also Abj applicant?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by yanabasee(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
teebaxy:
Are u also Abj applicant?

A friend from Cross River State just called me that he has received the mail..... So its entirely not about the Abuja thing!!!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by pabu(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
check your spam
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ayolomo1234: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
yanabasee:

A friend from Cross River State just called me that he has received the mail..... So its entirely not about the Abuja thing!!!
Iv received the mail. Abuja
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by ogwoliun: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
just got my invite, Team Abuja

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by overseasnbeyond: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
odufalut:

Bro, wetin happen na, u be German machine or robot? Going by ur calculation, u dey work more than 8hrs everyday, and u just started working yesterday, and u dey earn 880dollars per week and 3kplus per month undecided. Abeg which type of work u dey do for abroad? Cos work plenty for abroad wey people no fit proud with...

If you know you know, My job requires 12.5 hours everyway. With compulsory overtime.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
pabu:
check your spam
did yours drop in spam?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by barcelona007(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just got d mail now #team Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.