Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie (40987 Views)

Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah took to his IG page to congratulate and celebrate Genevieve Nnaji after she made her directorial debut with the movie 'LionHeart' which was later acquired by Netflix and premiered during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox yesterday, September 8, 2018, in Toronto, Canada.

He wrote:

'My girl is killing it @genevievennaji ..a must watch flick. A film that resonates our culture and people. Don't stop making a difference hun. We believe in you ���'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dont-stop-making-difference-ramsey.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Genny deserves some accolades cool cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dont-stop-making-difference-ramsey.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by youngest85(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Wow
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by faithfull18(f): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Homeboiy: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2018
She's a woman not a girl

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by enoch273: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Where is the difference ? embarassed the economy of Nigeria is regressing on a daily.

17 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by itspzpics(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Awwww
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by booblacain(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Big Kudos to her any time.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Mariangeles(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
enoch273:
Where is the difference ? embarassed the economy of Nigeria is regressing on a daily.
What have you contributed to impact someone's life positively ??
At least she created jobs for people with the project...

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by nmanma1(f): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
nice one from Ramsey
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Tonimagnificent: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actor, Ramsey Nouah took to his IG page to congratulate and celebrate Genevieve Nnaji after she made her directorial debut with the movie 'LionHeart' which was later acquired by Netflix and premiered during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox yesterday, September 8, 2018, in Toronto, Canada.

He wrote:

'My girl is killing it @genevievennaji ..a must watch flick. A film that resonates our culture and people. Don't stop making a difference hun. We believe in you ���'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dont-stop-making-difference-ramsey.html

So because Ramsey complimented her it's news abi
do u know how many of my friends I ve bin complimenting since and nobody brought it to Nairaland. una go wan dey use life of a star dey oppress us taaaaaaaa!!!!
remove dis news joor.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by femi4: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Hon .....as in

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Righteousness89(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice Support!
Not like Kunle Afolayan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Shortyy(f): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.
Ramsey Nouah and Genevieve again?

I wee not talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Richdad50(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Success
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Noah don fvck am before I can see it
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl

At least Gene no vex!

They are friends.

5 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by danthamccoy(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Nairaland and clickbait sha
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Yeecar(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by marsoden: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
femi4:
Hon .....as in

Car horn

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Ghnaija(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmmm Ramsey ramsey grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Yeecar(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Noah stated the facts. cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by nnadychuks(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl
so your mum's agemates don't call her young girl abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Duru1(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
She's a woman not a girl

I wonder if you know you cadre. What is the difference between a girl and woman besides your silly preconception?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Pabloosas(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

So because Ramsey complimented her it's news abi
do u know how many of my friends I ve bin complimenting since and nobody brought it to Nairaland. una go wan dey use life of a star dey oppress us taaaaaaaa!!!!
remove dis news joor.
No vex bros cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
In the early days of nollywood thought these two were in love....how time flies.

They looked cool together then.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by Bonel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
These two love themselve die, I wonder why them no marry each other

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie by mightyleks(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chai make me remember the movie

My Love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Dances & Rocks A Lady's Backside In USA (Photos) / Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.