Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode (27742 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by tiwaz(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Former Aviation Minister, Fani Kayode has refuted claims made by Ex Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu that the IPOB's leader, Nnamdi Kanu is currently safe in London.

“Nnamdi Kanu is where I told you he is; he is in London; he is safe,” Kalu said yesterday, after a private visit to former military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd) at his uphill residence in Minna Niger State.

But reacting to the statement made by the APC chieftain in a series of tweets Fani Kayode stated the claims are not true.

Read Below his tweets..

Even though we disagree politically Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and I remain friends. I must however point out the fact that it is not true that Nnamdi Kanu is "safe and well" in London as he has suggested. Nnamdi was abducted by the Nigerian military one year ago and is still missing.

Source: https://www.ngyab.com/2018/09/19/nnamdi-kanu-is-not-save-and-well-in-london-fani-kayode/

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by PassingShot(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Ask this loquacious THING to provide evidence of his claim, he will start attacking you like a rabid dog that he is.

Only people of very low IQ take this mentally deranged guy serious anyway.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
I concur

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:
Ask this th
The Fulani army abducted him, I just hope nothing would happen to him if not....

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by PassingShot(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

The Fulani army abducted him, I just hope nothing would happen to him if not....
Your evidence please?

I am not saying he wasn't or was, but do you have a proof to your claim?

And if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, what would you do? grin grin grin grin grin

Empty chest beaters!!!!

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by saintjimos(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Oh Nigeria

We hope for a better Nigeria

Let's vote out APC and PDP

Let's create a new set of leaders

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by emmie14: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:
Ask this loquacious THING to provide evidence of his claim, he will start attacking you like a rabid dog that he is.

People with low IQ indeed. Do you really have IQ?

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

Your evidence please?

I am not saying he wasn't or was, but do you have a proof to your claim?
He was confirmed to be inside his compound before the government laid siege, after the whole exercise till date he's still missing. What does that tell you bro?

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by alabi484(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Pictures of nnamdi kanu either safe or unsafe or.... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by troublemakea(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2018
Lol why is no government officials under tyranny Buhari touching this man

I mean EFCC or DSS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

No single respect for our elderstateman

You didn't ask kalu for evidence but asking ffk
Double standard

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He was confirmed to be inside his compound before the government laid siege, after the whole exercise till date he's still missing. What does that tell you bro?
Couldn't it be that he escaped through an already identified exit while a siege was being laid by the security?

If he was indeed taken by the military, wouldn't at least someone see them take him away? In this era of super technology?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by PassingShot(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Double standard
It's up to you to ask Kalu for his evidence.

For me, OUK has far more credibility than FFK.

No be so? grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

Couldn't it be that he escaped through an already identified exit while a siege was being laid by the security?

If he was indeed taken by the military, wouldn't at least someone seen them take him away? In this era of super technology?
Since no one is sure, I believe we work with the one that is more logical which is he's with the government.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

It's up to you to ask Kalu for his evidence.

For me, OUK has far more credibility than FFK.

No be so? grin
Imagine, can we ever agree in this country. You support TINUBU and I support Atiku, you support Kalu and I support Fayose, you support Akpabio and I support Saraki. Can we just drop our OJORO BAT and condemn what is bad?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by BigbamoAYO(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2018
grin FFK and cho cho cho they are 5 nd 6

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by gidgiddy: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Why would Nnamdi Kanu be in London where he is a citizen and he has not talked in almost a year? He is not wanted in London and the UK as part of the EU has said that they don't consider IPOB a terrorist group. Radio Biafra is still very much on and the deputy leader of IPOB, Uche Mefor, regularly flies from London to America and different parts of Europe and back.

So why would Kanu be hiding in London and keep quiet all this time when he is not a wanted man in Britain?

I think Orji Uzo Kalu came up with this lie for political gain and has been running with it since then. Only the Nigerian Army who went to shoot up Kanu's house in a flagrant abuse of the rules of engagement can tell us what happend to Kanu

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by Okoroawusa: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation for leading young Igbo men n women to their untimely death between 2015-2017.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by Corrinthians(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

What I'd rather ask him is, "exactly what steps did he take to ensure the secession of the SE from Nigeria when he was:

a) A federal lminister?

b) An aide to the immediate past president?

Lastly, I'd ask him what steps he plans to take in furtherance of their course peradventure PDP wins the next election?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by wordcat(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

......And Orji Uzoh Kalu need not to provide evidence since he's evidence himself.

Hypocrite

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by wordcat(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:
It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation for leading young Igbo men n women to their untimely death between 2015-2017.

Mpama

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by goodnessme1(f): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
now i know why kanu called nigeria zoo filled with baboons and monkeys.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by Randy100: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Even though I disagree with Nnamdi Kanu, I don't think he deserves the inhumane treatment that Buhari's led fg is giving to him.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by gidgiddy: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:

But it was your Nigerian Army that killed those people? Or, are you telling me that the job of the Nigerian Army is to shoot unarmed protesting youths? Other countries, their Army is about protecting the people. Your own Army is to shoot those they are paid to protect?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

If he was indeed taken by the military, wouldn't at least someone seen them take him away? In this era of super technology?

dont pretend as if you dont knw that the lifeless-army even killed dogs, cats and chicken in the compound - so tell me how will they leave anyone alive that may hav witnessed their slaughtering of un-armed civilians!

for your info oga! all of you that are supporting this evil regime will definitely get your payback in blood sooner or later.

ome njo na njo yi ana! angry

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by PFRB: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Biafra: I didn’t say Nnamdi Kanu escaped to London – Orji Uzor Kalu

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/16/biafra-didnt-say-nnamdi-kanu-escaped-london-orji-uzor-kalu/

Orji Kalu is not a man to trust his lips.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Biafuro people should watch FFK with Kanu's wife ooo

Make Bianca Part II no come happen

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by enemybulldozer(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
PassingShot:

And it is only the Idiotic pigs of zoogeria will take orji uzo Kalu serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not 'Safe And Well In London' - Femi Fani-Kayode by enemybulldozer(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Double standard
You dey mind passing shots??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election / Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.