Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Friend Is Worried About Infidelity Because Of His Masturbation Acts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Worried About Infidelity Because Of His Masturbation Acts (395 Views)

She's Missing, Help! The Family Is Worried / Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Worried About Infidelity Because Of His Masturbation Acts by bigCassava: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2018
A friend of mine called me on phone to enquire certain things from me which the issue of masturbation and infertility was his major concern. According to him he didn't know what came over him and he started off as a teenager and now he has stopped but he read an article somewhere that masturbation leads to infertility.
Is it true?
Re: My Friend Is Worried About Infidelity Because Of His Masturbation Acts by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2018
bigCassava:
A friend of mine called me on phone to enquire certain things from me which the issue of masturbation and infertility was his major concern. According to him he didn't know what came over him and he started off as a teenager and now he has stopped but he read an article somewhere that masturbation leads to infertility.
Is it true?
first what is the difference btw masturbation and sex ? They are the same with different styles and technique. so ya answer issa No

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Love More Than A Woman Or The Other Way Round? / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged On Payment / Lady Gives Her Man $400, Condoms And A Free Pass To Flirt For The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.