Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Get In Here If You Want To Earn 70k Monthly For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get In Here If You Want To Earn 70k Monthly For Free (437 Views)

Earn Directly To Your Bank Monthly For Free / Make 40-70k Monthly Collecting Plastic Wastes / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If You Want To Earn 70k Monthly For Free by ChikkyMaid(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Yes it is very possible to earn N70,000 and even more monthly!
And for FREE, yes for free and easily too.

With this app, you can earn:
1. $0.15 for any video you upload. so if you set a goal to upload 10 videos daily, you will be getting $1.5 (N500) daily just by uploading any video that is a minimum of 3mins
N500 x 30 days = N15,000 monthly alone!

2. You earn $0.50 as registration bonus. This is a one time bonus for new registrants.

3. The best part of this is their referral program that gives you $0.60 per referral! And your referral also gets $0.60 for using your code.
So set a goal to be getting ATLEAST 10 referrals daily, this will give you $6 daily, which is N2100 in naira.
N2100 x 30 days = N63,000

4. You also get huge points for watching videos for atleast 3 mins.

5. Get daily login bonus starting at 0.02. The best thing about their login bonus is that it keeps increasing everyday, so you are sure of getting more than 2 cents everyday!

6. You get 100% of all your referrals earnings!!
WHAT ARE Y'ALL WAITING FOR?!??!?!!

Oh! And you get huge points every 3 hours. So be checking the app every 3 hours to earn points.
With all these I've mentioned, you are gonna earn nothing less than N90,000 monthly, but let's keep it at N70k.

PROS
1. Cash out is $30 which can be gotten in 5 days maximum. Very easy to reach.

2. It's so easy to accumulate points. The easiest money making app out there as far as I'm concerned!

3. Best of all, they pay!!! They are legit!

CONS
1. It's for US residents only. Bummer, I know.. But guess what? You can eliminate this problem by simply using a VPN, I recommend windscreen (the paid version if possible, but it's not compulsory). Just run your VPN whenever you want to use the app.

2. Payment methods are PayPal and Amazon gift cards. We know paypal will be an issue, but lucky they give amazon cards too which you can exchange for cash online or through me.

Now, for those who are worrying about data consumption like I was, just focus of getting referrals and uploading short videos. That's what I do o. This is what I call easy and FREE money!

TIP: You can increase your money by making 2 more accounts, you get 100% of all of them! wink

Don't worry, I won't tell y'all to drop your numbers and whatnot, just click on the link on my profile and download the app from google play. Use my code GYLPEY to get your bonuses!

NOTE: Make sure you switch on your VPN before downloading the app so you don't get that device banned.
Re: Get In Here If You Want To Earn 70k Monthly For Free by Addamu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: Moderately Equipped Laundry/dry-cleaning Outfit For Sale In Ikeja / Invest Today And Become A Millionaire Tomorrow / Earn Free Litecoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.