Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos (13152 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Gives Free Textbooks To Students / Recommended Textbooks To Blast 2019 Jamb / Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by 247frolic(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
A generous lady named Yemi shared textbooks (plus Chi’s Feminist Manifestoe) scientific calculators and math-sets to a public secondary school in Lagos Island.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-lady-shares-textbooks-to-students-in-lagos/

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice gestures

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by joey150(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Impressive.

Little deeds that mean so much.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by millionboi2: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Waooo

How I wish our politician s can do thesame

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Osumaadura(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
tell her thanks.... charity is what we need in 9ja not 40 days fasting and prayers.������

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by itiswellandwell: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Good one. You see, greediness, selfishness and corruption won't let Nigeria move forward. While I was in primary, secondary school. Junior ones can still use their senior ones textbooks but that it's nt the case now anymore as the pupil/students will have to write answers in the textbook itself whenever they are given assignment which render it useless after a pupil/student must have been done with it. When I looked at the whole thing, I realized it's just in a bid to make money every term.

Look at the analysis. A textbook sold for 1750. What happens to allowing the parent buy a notebook of 100 and allow the pupil/students answer questions from the textbook in the notebook and not the textbook itself.

Coming term, the parent will have to buy the same textbook for the junior one again. It's well!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
God enrich you the more.... Amen.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by qanda: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Great! Students can also source FREE study materials on Q and A App. These materials include WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB, JUPEB, NABTEB Past Questions, some include Answers. Tell a student about Q and A App today. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Yorubas and education go hand in hand.
in case you didn't know, the first medical Doctor, Lawyer and Engineer were all Yorubas.
when it comes to education, we Igbo's can never compare with the Yorubas cos they are far ahead of us in that aspect.

cc Dehvehlop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by AlphLukau: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Great Woman just like Shepherd Bushiri
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
i want to date her.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Great.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Heh.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Bawizzo(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice one.

And the Chi feminist manifestoes is for both sexes abi

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Beautiful kiss kiss
I still contributed my own quarter o..

*Help send a child back to school *

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Nasri100(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Lovely. I don’t give a damn if people tag it as a publicity stunt. She made an impact. All that matters.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Toluabigr8(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
FEMINI what!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by musicnmagic(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
what buhari cant do.
thanks to her tho, for her kind heart.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Nukilia: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Osumaadura:
tell her thanks.... charity is what we need in 9ja not 40 days fasting and prayers.������

cheesy grin grin grin grin Guy you don finish me with laughter for here

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Funkybabee(f): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
May God bless her bk
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Dreydoe(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Good hearts.. very nice
but the posting of pictures kind of spoil this act
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
joey150:
Impressive.

Little deeds that mean so much.

I am telling u my brother.. Dat what make world a beautiful place.

More blessings to the young Lady.. May her pocket never go dry in d might name of Allah.. Amin
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Kudos!....
Re: PHOTOS: Lady Shares Textbooks To Students In Lagos by victorian(f): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Act of giving brings forth blessings and wealth.

Thank God she's towing such steps.

God bless her, amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

UI VC Crisis: FG Appointees, Other Council Members Walk Out Of Meeting / 31 Kuje Prisoners Score 67 Distinctions, 94 Credits In Nov/dec WAEC / No Agreement With FG, Strike Not Ending Soon – ASUU, SSANU, NASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.