Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (15020 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / Biological Mom Sucks Sucks Son's Dick / Can Someone Tell The President That I Wanna Smooch Someone’s Son DICK : ONYI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by linx123: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2018
A mother of three has taken to social media to seek help after having sex with her son.. Yes, her biological 18 times.

The bizarre story which was shared by @AHoeStory on twitter was met with mixed reactions, as many are doubting the authenticity of the story.

According to the woman, She says she is a mother of 3 children, 2 boys and a girl, and her first son is 20 years and her family are well to do, (Meaning she should be in her early/late 40s or there about).

But problem started when she entered her son’s room unannounced and saw him naked. ‘I immediately fell in love with his manhood, His manhood is so big with a curvy head and a bit long’, she gave a detailed description of what she saw.

She continued saying ever since that day, she has m**turbated to the image of her naked son at least 5 times daily. Even being at work doesn’t stop her from fantasizing about his unclothedness.

She finally called her son to her room one day on the pretense she want to check out a black spot between his laps and things escalated from there.

Now it’s become a regular thing for her to sleep with her son, as they’ve done it at least 18 times.

She says she is confused and needs advice. Read how she shared it below:

https://janefblog.com/3817-2i-fell-in-love-with-my-sons-manhood-immediately-i-saw-him-naked-his-manhood-is-so-big-i-am-confused-of-what-to-do-now-mother-of-3-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Next please

I can't stress my brain to read trash

10 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by izuch(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Sacrilege!

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by ImaIma1(f): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Source?
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Samueltemi337(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2018
The son nor get sense

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by OneCorner: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fvck him na. Wetin be awa own dere

8 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please ooo what am I required to say on this because am kinda lost even google can't find me right now...

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by ritylove(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
"She says she is confused and needs advice. Read how she shared it below"

She's not confused, just an unrepented hoe with no dignity even after many year's of marriage

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Be a little more patient ma. The world is just a few steps away from making incestous practice legal like Homosexualism. Then may be after the triumph of incestous practice nercophilia may be next or beastiality and then, RAPE. grin ALL NA FREEDOM!

2 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
The thought makes my dic.kk stand. please chat me up on whatsapp. I am looking for nice people to talk to. 08091423406
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by SeunIsMad: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Maybe she is Afonja...endtime mother *spits and run*
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Bede2u(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
OneCorner:
Fvck him na. Wetin be awa own dere
like we do in the waste abi??

Afonja amaka
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Agboki: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nonsense wey we dey c 4 dis generation don 2 much!
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Deckline(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Upon these buhari problems o cry sad embarassed
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
She needs to book herself for a lobotomy procedure. angry
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Twitter again....
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by MobolaCrown(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
linx123:
A mother of three has taken to social media to seek help after having sex with her son.. Yes, her biological 18 times.

The bizarre story which was shared by @AHoeStory on twitter was met with mixed reactions, as many are doubting the authenticity of the story.

According to the woman, She says she is a mother of 3 children, 2 boys and a girl, and her first son is 20 years and her family are well to do, (Meaning she should be in her early/late 40s or there about).

But problem started when she entered her son’s room unannounced and saw him naked. ‘I immediately fell in love with his manhood, His manhood is so big with a curvy head and a bit long’, she gave a detailed description of what she saw.

She continued saying ever since that day, she has m**turbated to the image of her naked son at least 5 times daily. Even being at work doesn’t stop her from fantasizing about his unclothedness.

She finally called her son to her room one day on the pretense she want to check out a black spot between his laps and things escalated from there.

Now it’s become a regular thing for her to sleep with her son, as they’ve done it at least 18 times.

https://janefblog.com/3817-2i-fell-in-love-with-my-sons-manhood-immediately-i-saw-him-naked-his-manhood-is-so-big-i-am-confused-of-what-to-do-now-mother-of-3-cries-out/
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by MobolaCrown(f): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
linx123:

linx123:

linx123:

18 times loun loun,, she needs to give her son distance to enable her take her mind and eyes off her son dick... This is end time

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abomination cool

Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Danimane(m): 12:43am On Sep 20, 2018
water dun pass garri. lol
Re: I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries by Endtimesmith(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Greatest liars of the century..... I need more prescriptional details on this occurrence candidly and a vivid complete illustration of how the Son,reaction is otherwise.... Another big lie from APC.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.