Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article (599 Views)

I Need Some Article Rewriters / Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - PHASE 6 (#1.5k/ Word) / Article Rewriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article by pinkcottoncandy: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
We are looking for writers to work from the comfort of their own home.

You will rewrite articles in your own words , plagiarism free...as it must pass 100% plagiarism test.

Every sentence must be rewritten skillfully....as your work will be thoroughly scrutinized by our quality control team before payment.

Maximum article per day is 2 to avoid burnout!

The pay is N1,500 per article.

Contact me now to start immediately

extranotch@gmail.com

ps ( if you are not an avid writer/reader with a good imagination to write in layman's terms, then this is not for you}

TO SAVE EVERYBODY'S TIME, INTERESTED WRITERS SHOULD REWRITE THE BELOW SENTENCES IN THEIR OWN WORDS AND SUBMIT TO THE EMAIL ABOVE

Tattoo Healing Process

1. Stage One (Days 1-6) - Oozing, swelling and redness that gets better gradually over each day. Scabbing begins to form over the area.

2. Stage Two (Days 7-14) - Itching and flaking begins, and this continues until all layers of dead skin and scabbing have fallen off.

3. Stage Three (Days 15-30) - Tattoo looks fully healed but may look slightly cloudy for a few weeks. Deeper layers of skin are still repairing, so continue to look after your tattoo.
Stage One – Tattoo Oozing and Soreness
This first stage of healing starts as soon as you get off the tattooist’s chair. The area in which the ink has been injected into is now a large open wound and the skin will start producing plasma straight away to begin the clotting and scabbing process.

At this point, your artist will most-likely clean the area with an antibacterial soap and proceed to bandage/wrap the tattoo for protection against bacteria until you get home.
Re: Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article by ZuchananNetwork: 3:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Hello, please do you Still need writers?
Re: Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article by Immasive: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
pinkcottoncandy:
We are looking for writers to work from the comfort of their own home.

You will rewrite articles in your own words , plagiarism free...as it must pass 100% plagiarism test.

Every sentence must be rewritten skillfully....as your work will be thoroughly scrutinized by our quality control team before payment.

Maximum article per day is 2 to avoid burnout!

The pay is N1,500 per article.

Contact me now to start immediately

extranotch@gmail.com

ps ( if you are not an avid writer/reader with a good imagination to write in layman's terms, then this is not for you}

TO SAVE EVERYBODY'S TIME, INTERESTED WRITERS SHOULD REWRITE THE BELOW SENTENCES IN THEIR OWN WORDS AND SUBMIT TO THE EMAIL ABOVE

Tattoo Healing Process

1. Stage One (Days 1-6) - Oozing, swelling and redness that gets better gradually over each day. Scabbing begins to form over the area.

2. Stage Two (Days 7-14) - Itching and flaking begins, and this continues until all layers of dead skin and scabbing have fallen off.

3. Stage Three (Days 15-30) - Tattoo looks fully healed but may look slightly cloudy for a few weeks. Deeper layers of skin are still repairing, so continue to look after your tattoo.
Stage One – Tattoo Oozing and Soreness
This first stage of healing starts as soon as you get off the tattooist’s chair. The area in which the ink has been injected into is now a large open wound and the skin will start producing plasma straight away to begin the clotting and scabbing process.

At this point, your artist will most-likely clean the area with an antibacterial soap and proceed to bandage/wrap the tattoo for protection against bacteria until you get home.

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Elation (what Will Be Will Be) / Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? / Story: Fate Worse Than Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.