Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. (27329 Views)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Birkhof(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:
They keep sending southern Christians to their untimely deaths all the time, while they sit at the corner of their air-conditioned offices chewing gworo and drinking fura d' nunu. Where is equity? Where is the fairness?

Oh, Chinedu. Why should you die for what you know neither the begining nor the end? Why should you die by the guns of uncircumcized terrorists? Why die for a country such as this? I guess I'll never have the answers. Rest in peace, Chinedu.
how are you sure. Bro stop judging with sentiment
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Birkhof(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Xander85:
For the sake of his wife and kid, i wouldn't say what's on my mind. They've suffered enough!

You have to wonder why it's mainly southern soldiers that make up most of the casualties, yet it's the core muslim north that controls the army!
how are u sure
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Obakuso: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Salute a brave warrior.

Remember always the military men and women who kill and die for your security and freedom.

There's a world of monsters that they protect you from.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by ignant: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Any southern soldier who still hasn't observed the unjust deployment deserves whatever he gets.

Boko haram is a northern creation. It was always bound to happen. No society with that dangerous breed of poverty and institutionalized ignorance by their elites can escape such tragedy. If there was no Boko haram, there would have been another terrorist entity in another guise.

Boko haram is a northern creation. Southern soldier must stay away from it. Let the north face the monsters they created and fed.

I spit on the grave of any southern soldier who chooses to die for such lies.

PS: The middle belt had and has never been part of the North. This is reflected in their tolerance, culture and ethos. Don't let the geographic expression fool you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Birkhof(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dpharisee:
They are deliberately posting Igbo Soldiers to Maiduguri where they dont understand the language and they are not Muslims and are left very vulnerable to be slaughtered.
I even heard from one soldier from Edo State that they were sent on a mission mostly southern soldiers with few magazines in their riffles and when BH attacked they quickly ran out of ammo and in their group only 2 of them survived and came out alive.

Sometimes also when Boko Haram wants to attack the Fulani and Hausa officers will inform their people to take cover during prayers in the mosques.

Dying for Nigeria is not worth it
stop passing fake news
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Birkhof(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Why all this. I go just vex join army. Lemme join n die for my country
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by YaksonFCA(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIp
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for.....the zoo will keep sinking
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria is not worth dying for.....the zoo will keep sinking

I agreed with you totally.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
RIP Gallant Soldier.

Media should stop assuming all Borno attacks are in Maiduguri.... Mbanu

The real attacks are in Borno North Local Government (
Abadam,Gubio,Guzamala,Kukawa,Magumeri, Marte,Morbar,Nganzai)

If as a soldier you are deployed to Borno North embarassed you have a 60% chance of being killed my brother by Musab Al-Barnawi's Gang embarassed

May God continue to bless our Gallant Soldiers

Reporting Live from Borno South embarassed
so u dde borno south like this so....meaning u are a soldier... And yy is d happening in borno north?? Wat can be done to ameliorate or stop it
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by steve6: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP Bro !
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Vikymore: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Xander85:
For the sake of his wife and kid, i wouldn't say what's on my mind. They've suffered enough!

You have to wonder why it's mainly southern soldiers that make up most of the casualties, yet it's the core muslim north that controls the army!
thats very true.Nigerian armed forces r just trying to make the southerners suffer.Instead of sending married men to battle front why not go to your prisons and remand homes and call out boys that have been given death sentences and life imprisonts to go and fight for their freedoms and i think they would fight well

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by Indigenous(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
How can a sensible Igbo die for a nizooria zoo army
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by brightlinse(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Rest in peace

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After Welcoming Baby. by EternalTruths: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2018
jamjo:

The military said to be running short of personnel in the battlefront against Boko Haram in Maiduguri but they are busy dancing python dance in the Southeast.

That part weak me.

So the military is running out of personnel but Hausa Fulani uniformed men are in the East dancing python dance.

Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Allies Worried Over Buhari's Attitude - TV Independent / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.