Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Boyfriend Raped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Raped Me (802 Views)

How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Raped Me by CrystalMag(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Hi there!

There is a lot of points i will be laying emphasis on here at the moment.

Almost everyone is conversant with the use of social media and an average Nigerian guy or lady makes use of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

A whole lot of different issues happen every day, keeps me wondering the length at which we all have to keep learning everyday.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-ibvcRPZCR3Q/W6ImPSd6z_I/AAAAAAAABEI/mtf49Z8IkO8juMLz6roL4AoJsOts8tqWwCLcBGAs/s400/cry.JPG[/img]

I've always been clamoring this, that Relationship is such a good institution, and it's best to stick to someone who is smart, understanding and logical.

Most ladies nowadays, are not in search of smart, knowledgeable and classical guy, all they want is to enjoy money and let's say sex, they are not so much bothered about how and what kind of value they can add to their partner. Oh well, this is where the problem sets in; in a quest to meet all your needs, yeah, its no news that ladies do have a lot of insatiable needs, but you shouldn't depend on the guy.

Y'all can work and relieve the guy of the burden you've placed on him, doing this will make him feel loved, respect you and even treat you with caution. But when your utmost desires are on him, he feels you can't do anything on your own and often times makes him feel you are only after his money and sex.

I've heard a lot from people, and these situations often give birth to touchy stories. Most ladies are often times treated in a bad way or being manipulated by their boyfriends, without reviewing their actions and how they've behaved so far.

What do you expect from a guy who has been providing for your needs, gives you money and all? You expect him not to expect so much from you by meeting his needs

One of his needs you have to meet is his sexual desires, no doubt, you both love yourself and yeah...it's glaring. Sex is one great thing every man wants to enjoy...if you aren't giving it to him, then be ready for him to get it from someone else. I once heard a touchy story of how a lady was being raped by her boyfriend, she wasn't prepared and it was without her consent, that's why it's rape.

Going down their story-line, this lady has been dependent on the guy that even most times, her guy makes her feel useless as nothing, he demands for sex [/b]every blessed day while she's the type who isn't positive about [b]sex....She had all want she wanted, she lacked nothing, but just couldn't satisfy her man, which resulted into raping her....Raping her over and over again.

The point his, know what you want before you say YES to the guy, so at the end of the day, you wouldn't come crying on social media that "My Boyfriend Raped Me" or "Men are Scum".

I strongly believe men are scum because you made them to be...know what you want...it's all about partnership not slavery.

Know what you want, and work on yourself, acquire knowledge everyday and avoid being manipulated by anyone.

Source: https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2018/09/my-boyfriend-raped-me.html

(1) (Reply)

What Guys And Girls Want In Relationships / What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert / Only Pained Guys Shame Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.