Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC (33414 Views)

Throwback: WAEC Confirms Adeleke Sat For 1981 Exams, Scored F9 In English / JUST IN: Adeleke Sat For May/april 1981 Exams – WAEC / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC by Sammyimpostor: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

You be original olodo I swear.

Now go back to my comment and start reading it word for word and slowly this time because that's the vest way to teach a dubdee like you, then come back here to reset your father's brain to factory setting.

Mumu wey never learn A-z want follow people wey sabi read form fast reader.

Na craze dey your head idiot.

Better go enjoy my siggy and get yourself outta your present misery.
Oponu

You see how well you need brain reset.
This issue is just between you and I but here you are jumping to call my father into this. You really need not to mention my father but not surprised, it shows how well you respect your own father.
I'm enjoying your siggy akpamu like you and for your information I'm getting out of my sir dullard

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC by gaby(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

You see how well you need brain reset.
This issue is just between you and I but here you are jumping to call my father into this. You really need not to mention my father but not surprised, it shows how well you respect your own father.
I'm enjoying your siggy akpamu like you and for your information I'm getting out of my sir dullard

I really pity you in case you want to pick a war of word with me.

You have mates on here who can't read and move on, but chose to want to run their mouths quoting me...go ask them how far...

If you were not a block headed olodo, you would have gone to reread my comment and compare it with the vomit you quoted to your father.

Make Ogun kill you there idiot...

Idiot wey dem go waste money for him head for school. Your mates wey learn obioma dey live fine and claim fashion designer now while you go waste a whole community money for school because of your empty big for nothing skull.

Dick head..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC by Sammyimpostor: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:

I really pity you in case you want to pick a war of word with me.

You have mates on here who can't read and move on, but chose to want to run their mouths quoting me...go ask them how far...

If you were not a block headed olodo, you would have gone to reread my comment and compare it with the vomit you quoted to your father.

Make Ogun kill you there idiot...

Idiot wey dem go waste money for him head for school. Your mates wey learn obioma dey live fine and claim fashion designer now while you go waste a whole community money for school because of your empty big for nothing skull.

Dick head..

Hahahaha
E pain am
I wonder why you don't have small respect for your father.
Pussy head, wawa kawai

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC by oruma19: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2018
CilicMarin:
Sat with no certificate?
awhere is buhari's own?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC by Proffdada: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
bukiah:
ask your father why he dropped out of pry 6
ask your father why he couldn't cross the street to buy condom and made a mistake called you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / Naira Crisis Suits Must Be Decided Today - Supreme Court / 2019: Nigerian Prostitutes Back Saraki, Reveal Why Buhari Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.