Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals (31383 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber Nabbed By Security Men During Failed Operation. Photo / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Edithfavourite: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Policemen in Lagos state have successfully arrested a deadly armed robber terrorizing residents of the state.

A 31-year-old suspected armed robber, Mr. Olatunde Adetunji, has told operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) that he and his gang members used to give money to a woman popularly known as ‘Area Mama’ for being their armourer.

It was learnt that the operatives have arrested the 54-year-old Bashirat Akinmushire aka Area Mama. The police alleged that Area Mama was the armourer of the gang.
The police have also accused the woman of being a member of the Eiye Confraternity group in the Isolo area of Lagos State.

Adetunji, who confessed to being the person responsible for taking the guns to the woman for safekeeping, further disclosed that he and his gang members also used to rob bank customers at gunpoint.
He said: “We operate within Ikeja and Isolo areas. After our operations, we would return our guns to Area Mama to keep them for us.”

It was also learnt that Adetunji, who is also a member of Eyie Confraternity, ran into trouble recently after he led some members of his gang to attack a middle-aged woman, working as a salesgirl, on her way to the bank. The incident occurred at Opebi, Ikeja, where the woman was dispossessed of money and cell phone.

Adetunji would have got away with the crime, but the woman saw him a few days later at Toyin Street, Ikeja and raised the alarm. The lady’s shout attracted IRT operatives who were around the area. The men raced to the scene and arrested Adetunji.

While fielding questions from police, Adetunji said: “Members of our gang normally carry out our different operations including robbery and cultism. We keep our guns with Area Mama. She lives at Isolo area of the state.”
A police source said that in an effort to recover Adetunji’s operational rifle and pistol, he led detectives to a market at Jakande Low Cost Housing Estate, located at Isolo, where Area Mama was arrested.

However, Area Mama said that the guns were no longer in her possession as she had given them to another senior member of the gang known as Junior aka Jungle.
When Area Mama was asked to take the operatives to Jungle’s house, so they could arrest him and recover the guns, she allegedly took them to a wrong location, where she also allegedly attempted to escape.

Adetunji disclosed: “ We usually pay Area Mama N5,000 whenever she gives us our guns. I’m a member of the Eyie confraternity and I joined while I was in the university in Ogun State. When I dropped out, I came back home to join members of my cult group in Jakanda Estate. I discovered that they had already procured an AK47 rifle and a revolver pistol. They told me that they bought the guns from a soldier and usually keep them at Area Mama’s shop.

Area Mama is also a member of our cult group. She used to hide the guns at the back of her shop where she sells pepper and tomatoes. She would cover the bag of the guns with baskets and sacks. We have used the guns on several operations. But the main jobs we do with the guns are to fight our opponents who are revival cult members.”

Area Mama, in her own defence, confessed that Adetunji and Jungle forced her to keep the guns for them because she was a member of their group and also took an oath with them to keep their secrets.

She added: “I took an oath when I joined the group, but I didn’t know that they will assign the duty of keeping their guns to me. I tried to protest against keeping the guns for them but they threatened to kill me if I didn’t keep the guns for them. Because of the oath we took together, I could not tell anyone that I was keeping guns for the group.

“They used to come for it whenever they have an operation but I don’t know what they do with the guns. After each operation, they would give me N5,000.
"But a few months ago, Jungle came and collected the guns; he is yet to return them to me. I have tried to take the police to Jungle’s house, but he was not there.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/we-give-area-mama-n5000-after-each-operation-notorious-armed-robber-reveals/

1 Like

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Shookonekilla: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
NCAN members will.flood this.thread in no time

3 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by excomarow(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mr Olatunde Adetunji and Bashirat Akinmushire aka Area Mama.

Na dem dem

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Sirpaul(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
AFONJA!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by WaywardSon(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sometimes when I'm high I just imagine what would happen if all criminals just put down their guns and earned the honest way..
God I love weed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Airborne02(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nawa
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by 2019elections: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Very soon you'll be seeing NCAN up and down.
Stupidity don cloud dier brain.

I've never seen a forum full of tribal bigots as nairaland.

With this attitude, there is no way Nigeria can be united. A country whose citizen jubilates when his countryman isn't doing fine just because of ethnical differences.

Division as far as in concerned is the best for this country.

Let's just divide. Enuf of all these fake pretenses and tribal bigotry.

23 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by musa234(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Crime everywhere!! Kai baba ; grin
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by tstx(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Area Kirikiri Awaits you

1 Like

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by sorry1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afonjas and crime/cultism...nawa oh shocked

8 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by ahukannakate(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
If I say Yoruba and crime is like bread and butter, they will say I'm tribalistic. I won't say it shaa

16 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Rexnegro(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
people get mind and energy for crime sha .... now his freedom and person might be condemn by law if care and mercy is not served
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Dunnievick(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
@Lady f... where are thou?
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by thatigboman: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Let me ask again. Afonja, una no dey tire? Haba. Wetin naa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by AleAirHub(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rushing to check names

Oh

AFONJA

Has do it again grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Fierce11: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
What someone's mom is doing in a cult is what i don't understand.. she should hang

4 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by sorry1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
AFONJA!!!
afonja and crime/cultism

11 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by omoelerin1: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
sorry1:
Afonjas and crime/cultism...nawa oh shocked
Keep shut! Son of area mama.

sorry is your case.
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by itiswellandwell: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Area thief! Even a woman cannot earn in an honest way upon all the whole works wey dey.

1 Like

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Hamilton1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afonjas Skul miners

4 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by millionboi2: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by ngadaAwo: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin

all in the bid to meet up with the greatest tribe in Africa the Igbos

yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of

7 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Making us proud cheesy

12 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by ipobarethieves: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
angry angry
Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Afonja Area Mama, all tomato sellers to be treated with suspicion, imagine hiding dirty foul smelling rifles in tomatoes that are used to make sauce such bloody sauce.

No wonder these market women are saucy.

5 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
2019elections:
Very soon you'll be seeing NCAN up and down.
Stupidity don cloud dier brain.

I've never seen a forum full of tribal bigots as nairaland.

With this attitude, there is no way Nigeria can be united. A country whose citizen jubilates when his countryman isn't doing fine just because of ethnical differences.

Division as far as in concerned is the best for this country.

Let's just divide. Enuf of all these fake pretenses and tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by OBoy50: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
SKULLPTURIZATION grin

9 Likes

Re: We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals by Ixora4u: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
what does NCAN have to do with this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Caught Lagos / Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.