Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital (2597 Views)

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start Up Capital / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hi
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Shookonekilla: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Why??

Why would you give start up capital ?

For what percentage stake in the business ?
When you aren't even sure what kind of business it is ?

Are you a scammer ?

Or a politician looking for people to use for rituals ?

Hmmmm who are you because this smells fishy

3 Likes

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Why??

Why would you give start up capital ?

For what percentage stake in the business ?
When you aren't even sure what kind of business it is ?

Are you a scammer ?

Or a politician looking for people to use for rituals ?

Hmmmm who are you because this smells fishy

The interested persons will have to give full description about the business if its suitable for me we will move on to a Lawyer for an agreement

Please matured minds only not people who borrow data from mtn to come online in order to say Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Shookonekilla: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

The interested persons will have to give full description about the business if its suitable for me we will move on to a Lawyer for an agreement

Please matured minds only not people who borrow data from mtn to come online in order to say Rubbish

You sound like a scammer

You grammar construction makes me.doubt you are a graduate

Talkless of even knowing how to Google the word lawyer

So again i ask, what is your real motive here ?

Are you a black market organ Hunter ?

A ritualist?

A con man?

A data miner ?

Or an amred robber ?

4 Likes

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

You sound like a scammer

You grammar construction makes me.doubt you are a graduate

Talkless of even knowing how to Google the word lawyer

So again i ask, what is your real motive here ?

Are you a black market organ Hunter ?

A ritualist?

A con man?

A data miner ?

Or an amred robber ?

I really Doubt if you are a Grown up man or a Kid, please this trend is not for kids kindly show your Stupidity elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by lizzychom: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Ecashserviceltd post=71336159]

I really Doubt if you are a Grown up man or a Kid, please this trend is not for kids kindly show your Stupidity elsewhere[/quot

Monkey go work baboon go chop

U be baboon
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by lizzychom: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Hello Guy's I want to invest in Serious minded people who have good business ideas that can make profit of at least #150,000 a month

If you have a good business Idea that will yield reasonable profit monthly but you need start up Capital kindly contact me through the following mediums if your idea is good for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for Life note it will be Signed by a Lawyer

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp @ 09027601292 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com

Imagine monkey go work baboon go chop
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Shookonekilla: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

I really Doubt if you are a Grown up man or a Kid, please this trend is not for kids kindly show your Stupidity elsewhere

You first said you doubt if I am grown up ? Then you went on to day you also doubt if I am.a kid?

Then you called this a trend instead of a thread ?

I sincerely doubt you are a graduate ... Likely a scammer or an organ harvester

Let me warn you, crime doesn't pay , evil will always return to the person who dealt it.

Change your ways
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

You first said you doubt if I am grown up ? Then you went on to day you also doubt if I am.a kid?

Then you called this a trend instead of a thread ?

I sincerely doubt you are a graduate ... Likely a scammer or an organ harvester

Let me warn you, crime doesn't pay , evil will always return to the person who dealt it.

Change your ways

Do you think everyone is like you?
Hell no, your mates are using their Data to make money you are here saying what you don't know you must be an insane man, go get a life
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by gmou: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Hello Guy's I want to invest in Serious minded people who have good business ideas that can make profit of at least #150,000 a month

If you have a good business Idea that will yield reasonable profit monthly but you need start up Capital kindly contact me through the following mediums if your idea is good for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for Life note it will be Signed by a Lawyer

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp @ 09027601292 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com
serious minded, just not sure of the profit
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by SirLaw12: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

. I'm interested but not sure of that return (#150k). What about 100k?
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nature130: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
I am interested but that return of 10% of the monthly profit for LIFE is way too much.
It can be for a period of time like a year or 2yrs
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Offer still available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by TheABOMINATION: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nature130:
I am interested but that return of 10% of the monthly profit for LIFE is way too much.
It can be for a period of time like a year or 2yrs

You guys that are saying 10% for life is too much, do you guys live in a cave or what. Is that not how things work in the business world, I guess poor folks would not know something like this.. Someone is offering to be the sole sponsor of the business and get 10% share, which means you get to keep 90%. Mark Zurkerberg owns about 60% share of facebook, someone else will own 20% and 10% because of their contribution to the business. Asking for 10% share for funding the business is not too much to ask and investors get to own their percentage share of a business for life.

3 Likes

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by gideonvalor98(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hello sir, I am ready. Can we talk further?
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
gideonvalor98:
Hello sir, I am ready. Can we talk further?

Offer still available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Offer Still Available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by gideonvalor98(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
Our could we talk further sir
Ecashserviceltd:

Offer still available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Ecashserviceltd: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

If you have a good business Idea that will yield good profit kindly message me on WhatsApp @ 09024024853, if your idea is good enough for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for agreed years depending on the expected profit, Matured minds only

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp will details of the business yo want to Invest @ 09024024853 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com

Offer Still Available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by gideonvalor98(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
How do I contact you
Ecashserviceltd:

Offer still available
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by favourabl: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by marwanafrica: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:

If you have a good business Idea that will yield good profit kindly message me on WhatsApp @ 09024024853, if your idea is good enough for my liking I will help you with the start up capital then you give me return of %10 of the profit monthly for agreed years depending on the expected profit, Matured minds only

If you are interested kindly contact me on WhatsApp will details of the business yo want to Invest @ 09024024853 or email Larrygaga4real@gmail.com

I lived in Minna niger state, and there is this Aloe Vera company in lagos that sells product ranging from toopaste of 2500 to other effective medicines, I have contacted them and they have assured me to work with me, All I need is the finance to kick up the business, I believe if I buy them from lagos to Niger state I live in a society that are in need of this properties, Thanks
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by SmartMindsFx: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ate you really trying to help or milk?
10% monthly is outrageous my man.
I am not saying its impossible but pipe your % share low na.

Anyways, I am a profitable forex/crypto trader and I am the founder/CEO of SmartMindsEmpire/SmartMindsFx
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by hanson87(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello,

First of all the owner of the funds has the right to decide which amount he wishes to gain from his investments

Well, I am very much open to this offer and lets see how we can work together with it...

I like the scope you offering and 10% isnt bad, but can we have a negotiation on it going forward?

I will put a call through to you today so we can arrange and have a seat down to how we can partner

Cheers
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by kristosky(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2018
This guy is indirectly looking for business ideas that can generate 150k monthly profit for him.He is not investing a dime with anybody!!! He thinks he is smart but not to everybody nah.He is only looking for free business ideas. Naija I hail thee SMH!!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Valuer303: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ecashserviceltd:
Offer still available
I'm interested. I can make it up-to 10% of the capital monthly. Kindly reach me here. 08029676501 and also quote me. God bless
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
favourabl:
how much are you looking to invest? 150k is possible but not from first month..

you holla at me.. i am in Abuja.. and have 3 solid ideas.. one has very high risk with highest earning potential. the other two are regular understandable business (food business and app idea)

call or whatsapp me: 07083244229

Whats the high risk business?

How do you mean by app idea?
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by favourabl: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
favourabl:

App idea, means a web/mobile app product for a certain untapped or let's say virgin sub niche in the faming and gambling industry... Well researched..

The high risk own is just something I do on side
..(forex and binary options trading.. You invest, for monthly profit.. I double your investment by month end.. So you get 50% profit and I take 50% profit..u get your capital back)...

For the app idea, its a registered business, got my developer team in place and with a financial investor, we can get started...

Call or WhatsApp me let's discuss details...

Where are you based
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by favourabl: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
favourabl:

Abuja, Nigeria
I stay at Enugu.

Actually, I want to start forex trading..
Re: If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital by favourabl: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Croaker Fish Farm In Port Harcourt / Ago,pms Dpk Supplier / Manchester United Fan Token (MUFC) Has Been Created, Rush And Get The Airdrop No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.