Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Ambode Dug His Own Pit, And How He Can Get Out Of It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Ambode Dug His Own Pit, And How He Can Get Out Of It. (392 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ambode Dug His Own Pit, And How He Can Get Out Of It. by highyo: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Many people focus on the physical aspect of what is going on between Ambode and Tinubu, but forgot that it’s the spiritual that controls the Physical. Prov16:17 “When the LORD takes pleasure in anyone's way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them. “ but what if God doesn’t takes pleasure in the way of a man? Even if the whole lagosian applause him for his good work, God will continue to say, I have reject him. No one knows Ambode when Tinubu brought him, Just as Saul was no body when Samuel brought him, but God allows it.
Many people think it was Tinubu rejecting Ambode. But the mistakes many people have failed to know is that, the battle facing Ambode is beyond physical. If God is behind Ambode, no one can be against him. I love Ambode and I wish he could be re elected, but if God has rejected someone,, even if the whole world support him, that curse of rejection will continue to disappoint him anywhere he goes. There are some things an ordinary Muslims can do and God will over look, there are some things some idolist will do and God will overlook but there are some things Christian will do and God judgment will fall upon him/her immediately, because he/she is not ignorant of what he’s doing.
Don’t be surprised that Ambode’s cup gets full before Tinubu, not that God doesn’t see what Tinubu is doing in Lagos, but his cup hasn’t full yet, so even if Ambode divert to PDP, he still cannot win. Because God has rejected him
On May, 2017, Ambode Humiliated a man of God by sacking him and send him out of his official resident without any query or official reason stated in the sack letter.
He was ordered out of his official quarters where he lived with his wife and two children within 24 hours of receiving the letter. That is wickedness, Despite pleadings from church leaders and other reputable elders in the church, the government was said to have insisted that the cleric must leave the church. So he who insisted on sending out a man of God without accepting any apology, how do you think his apology can be accepted by the one who want his down fall?
If a man insist on no partiality in the house of God, should that be the reason for his humiliation? God is never a respecter of anybody.
It doesn’t matter the rising or the fallen of any man of God. If God can still defend Saul even in his backsliding state, he will fight for his anointed one even in his fallen Estate. I pity many people who are fun of humiliating men and mocking men of God, even to the extent of setting them up. They will definitely die before their time . the judgment is not in our hands but in the hands of God who called them,. These are the mistakes I myself has fallen into in the time past. The solution for Ambode re-election is to go back and restitute. It doesn’t matter his good work, Bible said in psm37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. Remember Muritala Mohammed was slain for his good work? Tinubu will continue to control Lagos because his cup in not full yet. Psm37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

No politicians are saint, but Ambode has gone beyond his boundary, this is the reason why he fell into the trap sets for him. Either a man of God has backsides or not, the anointing of God upon their life can still hunt anyone that war against them, (1Cor16:22) Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Except for the ignorant one who are killing in the name of religion, because of their ignorant. It’s only among Christians you will see them setting themselves up.
This is what you will never see among the Muslims, the Shihat are still fighting for the release of Zakzak till tomorrow, but will never be seen among Christians. If Leah Shaib was a Muslim, the muslim are ready to drop their last blood to fight her release, but the Christian will only be looking for the next pastor to mock or implicate.

Fulani has killed many Christians and nothing happen, but some Christians were sent to death by hanging for killing a Fulani, and no Christian leader can say a word. But if those people were to be muslims, they will fight for their release. funny enough, even the so call CAN were applauding AMBODE for what he did to the pastor
Showore has failed and he can never get to that throne he’s eyeing, he stood publicly to insult men of God just because he think he’s bold enough to speak to anyone. He can never get there no matter how he strive because he has brought a blocking stone on his own way. It’s good to be wise but when you lacks manner in the way to talk, then your wisdom will be contaminated. Ecc10:1 . A dead flies can cause a bottle of a perfume to stink, and little foolishness outweighs wisdom and honor.

As for Ambode, he should Amend his way and ask God for forgiveness, he’s begging a wrong man because he believes he has the power to control his life, and he is committing more sin by doing that. If Ambode and his wife can restitute and go back to that pastor he humiliated with all humility, God can forgive him and re install him back.
he has the power to control the heart of Tinubu and will suddenly change his heart towards him, and he can decide to kill him if he wish to, just like Adedibu of Ibadan.
Leaders should not seek honor in a wrong place. Because you are the head of the state doesn’t give you the position of leadership in the house of God. You must learn to humble yourself. In the present of God, only then your throne will be established. If he can restitute, I bet you, even if they send 100,000 soldiers and police to Lagos state alone, Ambode will still win against Tinubu. Shikenah

Re: How Ambode Dug His Own Pit, And How He Can Get Out Of It. by mrfm1: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oga ds your tori too long oo.
The truth is without Tinubu's support, Ambode is a gooner

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Dresses That Lead To Hell / Q&A: How Can I Break A Destructive Habit? / Young Man Drowns During Baptism In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.