Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Assessment Metrics For Leading Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assessment Metrics For Leading Parties (209 Views)

Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assessment Metrics For Leading Parties by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
In view of the fact that the purpose of Government are to:

Oversee justice by creating legal systems, laws, courts, and policies; by punishing criminals; and by rewarding those who do good.

Oversee economic and social order by implementing social and economic policies

Ensure that infrastructure is built and maintained; to ensure that effective welfare system exist (they don't have to be owned by government- and may be better operated by private organizations).

Create and maintain currency for trade

Defend national borders and pursue national interests abroad.

Provide stability for commerce to thrive.

Protect the religious organisations and the family and enable them to perform their roles.

Do you think. APC is the party to depend on. For me I think Capital No.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Tasks Political Parties On Credible Primaries / 2019: UPP Makes Nomination Fee Free For Youths, Women, Physically Challenged / Court Restrains Police From Arresting Senator Adeleke - Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.