Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy (37032 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drake says that after his stop in Manchester, England, Lace came back to his hotel and they had consensual sex.

“Layla also voluntarily and seemingly happily performed MouthAction,” the lawsuit says of the pair’s initial contact with each other, but the lawsuit alleges that Lace took things much further in the following months.

TMZ reports that the lawsuit lays out a “fantasy relationship” constructed by Lace and includes texts allegedly sent between Lace and Drake. Lace went on Instagram shortly after the supposed exchanges and claimed that she was pregnant with Drake’s child.

According to the lawsuit, Lace lawyered up and asked that Drake pay her for the baby. When that didn’t fly, Drake claims Lace went to the police and said that the Canadian artist raped her.

The lawsuit says that Drake was cleared by the Manchester police but Lace still demanded millions of dollars in exchange for her not going public with her charges.

It appears that the rapper has had enough and is now suing for civil extortion, emotional distress, fraud, abuse of process, and defamation. The lawsuit says that “there is no credible evidence of pregnancy, nor any baby,” noting that a child would have been born in the fall.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/drake-sues-ig-model-he-had-one-night-stand-with-for-faking-pregnancy-and-rape/

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by sirusX(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
That one na knacks for the road

Just like sugarcane, the juice was sweet but you have to throw away the fibre after you're done

But seriously... Drake no fit use eye look nyansh and walk away

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
Babe wan be baby mama grin

14 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by mikejj(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin if we no make money wetin we gain ko my brother wetin we gain o...lefulefu con see wetin drake carry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin if we no make money wetin we gain ko my brother wetin we gain o...lefulefu con see wetin drake carry
my brother this na the METOOMOVEMENT# eracheesy. If u are a caleb or a person about to get appointed to a prestigious position then one lady for nowhere will just accuse u of rape.na d era we dey now oo. Morgan Freeman was accused of rape and even the gentleman that Trump nominated as a judge for the confirmation into the supreme court was also accused of rapecheesy. And now drakecheesy. Calebs and men in position make dem careful on how dem relate with women. I just hope ladies here no catch the bug of the METOOMOVEMENT#cheesy.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Babe wan be baby mama grin
na by force to be a baby mama for caleb?cheesy
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by itiswellandwell: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drake sef dey try. My dick won't move an inch with this kind of disfigured yansh. Maybe drake like them disfigured though.

49 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Sweetcollins: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
One night kini
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by BruncleZuma: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

After dancing kerewa with her...

[img]https://i./Uj93.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by NwaOhafia: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thunderbolt!!! How did Drake come out of this alive?

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by excomarow(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
No Wonder WizKid is kicking them out

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by tribalistseun: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
There's no way I won't cum inside that asss

14 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin she tempted him with her weapons of massive destruction.

Chai...That nyansh can be used to move chairs and table when arranging a sitting room

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by naijapips04: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
#Metoo is a political and hate movement . Women now using rape as a weapon.

Women are making it real difficult for the real victims of rape to come forward.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by David160(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
She is disgusting... Disgusting black hoe

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by nanakgh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
I get people bashing the #MeToo movement, but I always say if it ain't true, fight back, which is exactly what Champagne Papi is doing by suing. People like Roy Moore, Trump and Kavanaugh only came out to deny but couldn't go further because the evidence against them was quite hefty. There's always the tendency to disregard valid victims of abuse in light of the deeds of social climbers and gold diggers like this woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Drake is one piss of Sh1t human. I wonder how he's not caught some Usher disease yet. Sleeps with everything.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Really
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by aragon4realz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
all these modified bodied hoe that has been deceiving us since 1991,you better be careful,drake I no blame you,you needed one for the road but this one too much for you naa.
now see what you caused...she is trending now

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by traihit: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
And yet feminists think it is women and women alone who get cheated, subjugated and exploited. Why is it that most ladies are desperate to get undue advantage from men?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sti no dey catch celebs y

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by bewla(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
Suwe things back in the gud old days
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Vested(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin grin

My brother, this your lamentations make sense gan...
Chai!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by lifestyle1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by frankmelv(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
who is 'sueing' who?
Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by HisSexcellency(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
Gold diggers everywhere grin

Have nothing else to offer you aside sex, and afterwards start asking for money like the prostitutes they are.
Spits on their fatty-ass

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy by kennynelcon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lizzysamuel:

Drake says that after his stop in Manchester, England, Lace came back to his hotel and they had consensual sex.

Layla also voluntarily and seemingly happily performed MouthAction,” the lawsuit says of the pair’s initial contact with each other, but the lawsuit alleges that Lace took things much further in the following months.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) / Bikini Photos Of Ella Agu, The Face Of Nollywood 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.