Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (62982 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
If you're not in Osun, you won't know how people will vote massively for SDP & PDP...
APShit will still rig it
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by dan900(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Music + Politics = hmmmmmm. i don't want to talk sha.. It's all one love for his fam anyways.
That's cool.

Anyway, check my signature if you want to start making N4k daily from empty carton biz.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Truthchiz: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Make uncle win oh so he go dance with that him big yansh for US jare... How can we not see those steps?

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
And all this his son who looks like an albino knows to do is showing off a shayo ladened cup, all tattooed up with a brow ring like one of those Bulls, the Spanish use for their bull-fights.

What a pity...

He's waiting and warming up to get a license plate 'Governor's Son' while making the Statehouse a playground for their orgies...

May God help the Osunites..

Enjoy my siggy
Why didn’t you tell you daddy or your uncle to pick up a form when they were selling lol, so you can turn the state House to your play ground

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Rigel95(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
I only know 1thing, APC will be shocked to the marrows when the results are being announced

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm currently in Osun state right now .. and truth is, Ademola Adeleke is on everyone's lips here in the state of Osun .

I got my PVC
My clique all got their PVCs
Come Sept 22, power must return to the people, Insha Allah.

Where is the assurance that it won't be rigged? None at all
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by samiboy774(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
and dem nysc want make me sitdown for kaduna.....
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:
If I hold this boy eh tongue
Drop ur number
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:
I'm currently in Osun state right now .. and truth is, Ademola Adeleke is on everyone's lips here in the state of Osun .

I got my PVC

Airforce you are in osun state shocked shocked shocked

na wa

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
gaby:
And all this his son who looks like an albino knows to do is showing off a shayo ladened cup, all tattooed up with a brow ring like one of those Bulls, the Spanish use for their bull-fights.

What a pity...

He's waiting and warming up to get a license plate 'Governor's Son' while making the Statehouse a playground for their orgies...

May God help the Osunites..

Enjoy my siggy

You must be feeling lonely right now; no one liked your empty useless post

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by TheHeadBoy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
The NYSC engagement for OBO is really going fine, I can see wink
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
If you're not in Osun, you won't know how people will vote massively for SDP & PDP...
and DAT will pave way for APC to win.

Oyetola for Governor

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
HolyClement001:
osun must obey come 22 sept PDP must return to power Bleep aregebsola
Bleep Adeleke..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Wetin cöncern yu

Shuoo...

You guys are much here.

Sorry guys, more 1k's in your pockets. That equates 250# per year for your miserable lives in the next four years.

That's even an over priced fee for no-lifers like you guys sha, but make una enjoy..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

my guy if u like paint all ur body in PDP colours and even sing a song about da ur MC Hammer uncle he won't win cox he will definitely b in clubs dancing away his sorrows instead of working for d masses.

wat is his vision self?
is it to take d whole of Osun state to maltina family dancehall or should I say maltina state dance.
Oloriburuku somebody.
Must you curse in your comment to express joe pained you are
Who is oloriburuku between you and Davido now the truth remains that even your generations years to come can't meet up to his present status
Gullible idiot
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by tribalistseun: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I got my PVC

one minute you're an Igbo boy the next minute you're from osun.

With your dead musical career

7 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by apunanwu626: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
I must give it to Davido for what he is doing . His behavior towards his uncle's success at the polls is really touching .. Nice one david

6 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
The Tale of Davido, the Corper.

David, the son of Adeleke registered in Lagos.

Davido, the musician jetted out to hold his 3-weeks Orientation Camp in the United States.

Davido, the cousin of Ademola Adeleke had his PPA in Osun State.

While your brothers and sisters who are truly serving are restrained from being partisan, Davido; the 30 billion gang leader was campaigning for PDP as his C.D.S in Osun.

You would be the greatest fool that ever lived to think Nigeria should not be taken back from the people who have created two laws in one Country- one for the rich and one for the poor.

Adeyeye Olorunfemi

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by hellothere(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Hmmmm I know what you are thinking. grin grin If chioma catch you Ehn

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Must you curse in your comment to express joe pained you are
Who is oloriburuku between you and Davido now the truth remains that even your generations years to come can't meet up to his present status
Gullible idiot

must u quote me
do u tink fighting for Davido would get u national recognition
besides I wasn't even referring to Davido but his Uncle
but if u feel u want to fight for both Davido and his Uncle am in my house come and beat me.

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
davido, oya pose wela make @OLUAKIN snap u

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by excomarow(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I got my PVC

We the APC are watching
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Millenniumlady:

U never hold ur pen,even pass ur exams. Na davido u wan hold and then Fvvck. Idiot!!!
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I got my PVC

Perhaps you’re in Ede or anywhere in Osun West.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by olahajayi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
If na one Ordinary person wear Agbada on top Slippers now, dem go talk say the person no get dress sense. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I must give it to Davido for what he is doing .

His behavior towards his uncle's success at the polls is really touching ..

Nice one david

I tell u, i envy him for that act i swear
Me that my uncles and aunty are praying for my downfall
God bless OBO and Gov Adeleke
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I got my PVC

Hmn! What of Oyetola and Omisore? Aren't people talking about them?
Omo, Osun gubernatorial election will not get part 2 ooo.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by contigiency(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Airforce1:

I got my PVC

You people have started again. Why not wait for the election to be conducted and vote counted.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
In as much as I don't like the two party, i will prefer senator ademola adeleke to carry the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.